Sarcoma UK is a national charity that funds vital research, offers support for anyone affected by sarcoma cancer and campaigns for better treatments. It is the only cancer charity in the UK focusing on all types of sarcoma.
Where everyone affected by sarcoma cancer has the treatment, care and support they need.
To ensure everyone affected by sarcoma receives the best treatment, care, information and support available and to create the treatments of the future.
What we do
· Drive awareness of sarcoma cancer.
· Find answers through funding sarcoma research.
· Provide information and support to anyone affected by sarcoma cancer.
· Campaign for better treatments and to improve standards of care.
· More people will survive sarcoma.
· More will be known about the causes of sarcoma.
· Everyone affected by sarcoma will have access to the best treatment and care.
- Pioneering we are leading the way to a better future for the sarcoma community.
- Together we are creating a community to make a difference for all those affected by sarcoma.
- Expert we use our expertise in understanding sarcoma to deliver better outcomes.