We love what we do and we're passionate about making a difference to the lives of the people we work with.
Single Homeless Project grew out of an understanding of the needs of homeless and socially excluded people in London, and 40 years on, this remains the driving force shaping the organisation today. We work with our clients as equals in a spirit of trust and mutual respect, trying to put their needs and views at the centre of everything we do.
As employees are our greatest asset, we strive to maintain a culture in which they are supported and listened to, developing services in a responsive and flexible way which draws on the energy, commitment and expertise of our people.
To achieve our mission, it’s essential that our feel valued and empowered and are given the training and support they need to deliver the best results for our clients. This means creating a culture in which employees are supported, trusted and listened to, and in which creativity and new ideas are encouraged.
At Single Homeless Project, we’re hardwired to take inclusivity seriously. We work with people from all walks of life and we celebrate this diversity in our clients and our colleagues.
When you feel you can be yourself, you have a voice, you have opportunities and you feel empowered to be your best. This is what we want for all of our clients and colleagues and we’re committed to creating the right environments for people to thrive.
Our attractive benefits package includes:
- A salary increase after successfully completing six month's probationary period
- A 37.5 hour working week including flexible working hours (core hours are 10am – 4pm) in non-accommodation services
- 25 days annual leave, increasing annually to the maximum 30 days (plus paid Bank Holidays),
- A contributory pension scheme: Single Homeless Project will contribute the equivalent of 5% of your annual salary
- Staff Health Cash Plan and discounts scheme
- Comprehensive and integrated training programme designed specifically to develop the skills and knowledge involved in our work