Our mission is to improve the pathways and opportunities for people stepping down from secure hospitals, prisons and mental health services. We do this by enabling the recovery of our service users in order to maximise their independence and safety in the community.
St Martin’s aims to be the most effective mental health recovery partner in London for people who have enduring and complex needs.
- We believe that everyone associated with us should be treated with fairness, justice and respect.
- We believe that everyone has the potential for positive change.
- We are committed to promoting diversity and equality in all our activities.
- We expect staff and Board members to carry out their responsibilities with integrity and probity.
- We are committed to upholding and promoting the legal, civil and human rights of service users.
- We have an organisational culture that emphasises and promotes professionalism, innovation, performance and good practice in service delivery.