St Petrock's is Exeter’s charity for people who are homeless or vulnerably housed.
We are committed to being a local, highly effective charity working to support people who are homeless or vulnerably housed and help them to achieve their potential. For over 25 years we have been providing a range of accessible homelessness support, prevention & housing services to fill gaps in existing services to individuals in the local area. We are a charity that is well respected in the local community and work closely with our partner organisations to support vulnerable individuals at their point of need.
St Petrock’s aims to tackle homelessness alongside the complex issues and the social exclusion that often accompanies it. Our vision is for a city without homelessness, with good health, housing and inclusion – a city where everyone enjoys the benefits of security, opportunity and growth. We aim to:
• Prevent homelessness occurring in the first place.
• Increase access to housing and help individuals to successfully maintain a tenancy.
• Improve the health, wellbeing and life expectancy of our clients.
• Enable access to training, volunteering and employment opportunities.
• Reduce re-offending and provide positive contributions to communities.
We never give up on people.