Our mission is to empower people experiencing multiple barriers to achieve positive change.
The priorities for Bridge are to work with individuals, families, partners and communities to:
- Improve people’s lives in a sustainable way, recognising that solutions are often complex and need to address a range of issues such as substance misuse, risk taking behaviours, relationships, housing, physical/mental health and employment.
- Advocate for the needs of people who are most marginalised and experiencing stigma in society.
- Work in partnership to provide effective early intervention, prevention and reduce health inequalities.
- Practice in a collaborative way that promotes opportunity for co-production and determines an outcome that draws on the person’s strengths and assets.
Bridge is a value driven organisation. These strong values are at the heart of all we do as we believe in people’s ability to change and their right to high quality services:
- Integrity – always doing the right thing.
- Compassion – not judging the people who use our services, responding to them with kindness and understanding.
- Empowerment – enabling people to achieve their full potential
- Equitable – respecting each person’s uniqueness and treating them fairly
- Ambition – striving for excellence
- Sustainable – ensuring we are in for the long haul
- Boldness – willingness to take calculated risks and having courage to face challenges