Trafford Carers Centre is a non-profit organisation that supports unpaid carers looking after someone who lives in the Trafford area. The majority of our services are free, and everything you tell us will be kept in confidence.
We offer the following services:
- A Carers Helpline offering information, support and advice
- Carers assessments and Carers Health Checks, looking at carers’ needs and supporting them to look after their own health
- Funding for carers, to enable them to take a break
- A bi-monthly newsletter, keeping carers up-to-date with local news and events
- Relaxation therapies and a free counselling service
- Carers clubs, forums and training sessions
- Volunteering opportunities
- A 24hr emergency card service, to give carers peace of mind
- Support for young carers
- End of life support for carers and their families
At the Centre we aim to support carers in recognising their own needs, help them achieve their aspirations and ensure they are fully understood, valued and supported in their chosen caring role.