VAC has been supporting the Calderdale Voluntary and Community Sector (VCS) since 2000. Known for continuously developing and delivering needs led services and projects, VAC is a strong, recognised name within the local VCS landscape.
Improving local lives
• Equality – Proactively supporting and valuing all individuals and communities
• Quality – Working to the highest standards to provide and promote the best customer experience
• Creativity – Being creative in the development and delivery of all our work
• Sustainability – Securing and developing resources and services for now and the future. Delivering positive results with our partners
• Listening – Recognising that everybody’s voice is valuable