We work with people of all ages, abilities and backgrounds at every stage of their cycling journey: From learning to ride, to building a career in the cycle industry.
We know that with the right support, anyone can benefit from bikes. We help thousands of people each year by providing:
- Bikes that are safe, smooth and fun to ride.
- Cycle training for all ages and abilities.
- Cycling activities for people with additional needs.
- Industry-accredited training for the public - and people in prison.
A world with clean air and healthier people, where cycling is the chosen mode of transport, for most people, for short daily journeys.
To help more people experience the benefits of cycling – transforming lives and the environment.
- Quality: We strive for excellence in everything we do.
- Inclusivity: We want cycling to be accessible to everyone.
- Curiosity: We aren’t afraid to try new things. We are bold. We are always learning.
- Empowerment: We are guided by the people we work with.
Life Cycle was founded in 1999 and now works with 10,000+ people a year. We run projects in the West of England, Swindon, Hereford, Derby and Leicester. Our community cycling projects have won multiple awards, including the Prison Reform Trust’s “Robin Corbett Award for Prisoner Re-integration” and the Queen's Award for Voluntary Service.