Honorary Counsellor Volunteer Roles
Join our ever expanding team of therapists to deliver face to face and remote counselling, to adults in South West London.
You will become part of an organisation that is passionate about providing support for the local community, along with therapists from a diverse range of backgrounds.
- Free fortnightly supervision
- Appraisals and feedback for institutions
- Support from counselling and admin team
- Free training and CPD
We ask for therapists to:
- Have completed at least 100 hours one-to-one supervised adult counselling.
- Be qualified to Level 5 diploma level or be enrolled on the 2nd year of a BACP or UKCP accredited course.
- Be able to commit to three clients a week, for a minimum of one year.
- Attend personal therapy throughout their placement while a trainee.
- Attend Richmond AID supervision.
- Hold membership of their relevant awarding body
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.