Who we are:
Muslim Aid is a British, faith-based international development organisation that provides support to communities around the world affected by disasters, conflict or endemic poverty without regard to their social, religious, or ethnic background.
What you’ll be doing:
The Supporter Experience team is involved in ensuring the supporter experience is at the heart of everything we. We are aiming to increase the depth and value of supporter relationships whilst encouraging repeat giving or multiple interactions. The purpose of this role is to design and implement first class stewardship plans to ensure our amazing supporters have a great experience with Muslim Aid and care about the cause for many years.
The Supporter team plays a pivotal role in making Muslim Aid more data and insight driven in the way we fundraise and communicate with supporters. The team will take a lead in mapping supporter journeys by using a data driven methodology to ensure we are implementing insights to improve the way we engage with our supporters.
As a confident communicator, you will help develop a culture based on understanding and interpreting supporter behaviours and motivations. Using this information, you will lead on mapping journeys and experiences across communications, campaigns and the fundraising portfolio to maximise a supporter’s lifetime value.
Who we are looking for:
The ideal candidate will be IT literate and proficient using Excel to handle data. You will have significant supporter/customer care experience obtained from the commercial or charity sectors. You will understand the importance of a supporter journey and how to map and track that journey to ensure each step is fully understood and engaged with.
You will have experience of working in a busy environment, prioritising activities appropriately and managing multiple, conflicting priorities. You will also have proven experience of developing internal relationships across a complex organisation – working with internal clients to develop and adapt briefs to improve supporter experience.
Why you should apply:
If you are ambitious and self-motivated, with the ability to work with a high degree of autonomy this role is an exciting opportunity. You will be joining a supportive, highly-skilled, passionate organisation as a specialist in your field.
How to apply:
To apply please submit your cover letter (no more than 1 page) and CV to us.
Muslim Aid’s recruitment and selection procedures reflect our commitment to the safety and protection of children and vulnerable adults in our care/employment. Successful candidates will be expected to undergo a DBS check (Basic, Standard or Enhanced depending on the role). In addition, all successful candidates for finance roles will undergo an Experian Credit Check.
ActionAid are recruiting for a Supporter Data Manager to provide expertise on ActionAid’s data and processes and supporter database development.
The Supporter Data Manager will provide day-to-day oversight of our two supporter databases, currently Raiser’s Edge and an in-house developed Oracle database. We have just embarked on a new CRM project to integrate our systems, so the post holder will also have an opportunity to contribute their expertise to this project too.
The Supporter Data Manager is responsible for leading on the maintenance and development of FastStats, in order to ensure that it remains fit for purpose to deliver selections, reporting and analysis.
The post holder will be responsible for promoting and supporting the understanding and appropriate use of ActionAid UK’s supporter data and databases through training, support, documentation and workshops.
The Supporter Data Manager will be committed to our ‘Every Supporter Matters’ ethos and will ensure that all supporters’ needs are given the necessary consideration in each and every communication.
A key focus of this role will be to ensure that all relevant supporter legislation is adhered to, therefore, all applicants must have experience of effectively applying legal and regulatory data requirements.
Line management is a key responsibility within this role, as the post holder will line manager our Supporter Data Specialist, so applicants must have previous, successful line management experience.
In order to succeed within this role, the post holder must have previous experience of large and complex CRM data management, gained within a fundraising context.
If you have this skillset, along with a passion for working within an organisation committed to changing the lives of women and girls living in poverty, please complete an application form.
Please note that this role is being offered as a 12 month Fixed Term Contract.
ActionAid is passionate about supporting flexible working. If you would like to discuss flexible working options, including the possibility of a job share for this role, there will be space to do so during the interview process.
ActionAid is committed to driving improvement through digital channels, tools and ways of working. We will ensure that we provide the technology and the training to enable all staff to perform their roles to the best of their abilities. In return, we ask that all staff are committed to continually improving their digital skills and knowledge within the working environment. Our recruitment processes will evaluate the digital skills of all applicants.
You can help us take fundraising to the next level with your fresh ideas and drive to succeed. You will have a solid fundraising background with experience in developing business plans and comprehensive budgets. Juggling the differing priorities of a broad fundraising operation, you will be highly organised, dynamic and supporter-focused. Driven by a desire to deliver excellent supporter care you will lead and inspire the team to increase recruitment and retention of loyal donors.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.
Summary of the position
A new opportunity exists for a talented individual to join the Supporter Engagement Team within the Global Advancement office and play a central role and be the strategic lead for alumni engagement activity in the Business School, specifically to support the enhanced programme of activities and cross directorate working in support of Project Business. The extra dedicated resource to the business school and the role of Alumni Engagement and Volunteering Manager is for 18 months in first instance with a thorough review of impact at 14 months.
In February 2017, the University launched publically its most ambitious fundraising Campaign to date, 'Exeter: Making the Exceptional Happen', which aims to raise GBP 60 million of new philanthropic funds, as well as securing 90,000 volunteer hours from alumni supporters by 2020. The role of Alumni Engagement and Volunteering Manager for the Business School, reporting into the Global Advancement Senior Alumni Relations and Volunteering Manager, is responsible for co-creating, overseeing and managing the delivery of the agreed Alumni Engagement Strategy, to meet the core objectives of the Business School. In addition, it would take the strategic lead of the Project Business alumni requirements and delivery of the drastically up scaled activity, working with the current Alumni Engagement Officers for the Business School, to then deliver the enhanced required programme in order to influence and impact upon a host of KPIs.
You will co-create, manage and deliver a world class alumni engagement programme, which aims to ensure that membership of the University is a membership for life and that the University continues to create opportunities to engage with our global alumni community and to encourage their involvement in University life.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, hardworking and experienced professional, who will be educated to Degree level (or equivalent) and have relevant work experience in alumni relations, marketing, communications, volunteer management or another related field. You will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, some event management and database experience, as well as experience of effectively engaging others in a wide variety of initiatives. Previous volunteer management experience is essential, but this experience need not have been gained in an educational or charity setting. Ability to work well as part of a team is also essential as is a positive 'can do' attitude.
You can view the Job Description and Person Specification document here.
The University of Exeter
We are a member of the prestigious Russell Group of research-intensive universities and in the top 150 universities in the world (Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2019). We combine world-class teaching with world-class research, achieving a Gold rating in the Teaching Excellence Framework Award 2017.
Our research income in recent years means we're fastest growing UK Research University and we seek to answer some of the most fundamental issues facing humankind today through this. 98% of our research is international quality (2014 Research Excellence Framework) and we encourage proactive engagement with industry, business and community partners to enhance the impact of research and education and improve the employability of our students.
With over 22,000 students and 5,500 staff from 180 different countries we offer a diverse and engaging environment in which to work. We are an equal opportunity employer, a Disability Confident employer and an Athena Swan accredited institution. Whilst all applicants will be judged on merit alone, we particularly welcome applications from groups currently underrepresented in the workforce.
We offer some fantastic benefits including:
-41 days leave per year
-options for flexible working
-numerous discounts at leading retailers
-onsite gyms on all of our campus' and a cycle to work scheme
-sector leading policies around maternity, adoption and shared parental leave (up to 26 weeks full pay), paternity leave (up to six weeks full pay) and a new Fertility Treatment Policy
-stunning campus environments in Exeter and Cornwall, in the beautiful South West of England
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.
Job Title - Relationship Manager
Location - Southampton
Salary - £45,181 - £55,064
Flowminder is a pioneering, internationally operating non-profit organisation that supports disaster relief and development efforts through the analysis of data gained from mobile phones and household surveys.
For example, utilising the data mainly from mobile phone operators, we analyse disaster-struck locations and provide decision making support to governments and other concerned parties, enabling relief to be targeted at the worst affected areas.
We are now looking for a Relationship Manager to support our services with governments, inter-governmental organisations and NGOs.
Your Role/Main Duties of the Job
As a Relationship Manager, you will be tasked with acting as the face of our organisation for stakeholders with live projects.
This role will put you primarily into contact with those dealing with mobile phone infrastructure but also related technical organisations and global development and humanitarian agencies and government offices.
You’ll be working closely with Project Managers and Product Managers as well as the Data Engineering Team and Information Systems Engineers to support their ability to install and maintain tools within third party installations.
Your role will also involve:
- Playing a key role in contract negotiations and compliance assurance
- Providing healthy, positive and aligned relationships with partners
- Bringing project proposals to the attention of partners
- Ensuring data releases are approved
- Supporting reporting requirements
- Building relationships with mobile network operators (MNOs), some donors and recipients
- Gathering user input
- Identifying key figures in recipient organisations
- Frequently travelling to recipient locations to building relationships and gather feedback
To be considered for this Relationship Manager role, you will be qualified in a software engineering or computational intelligence type of degree to MSc level.
- Experience of the development and humanitarian sectors
- A history of effective negotiation with governments, MNOs and NGOs
- Exceptional communication and relationship building skills
- Passion for making a difference and delivering positive change
- Experience within a mobile network operator (MNO) managing relationships, projects and overseeing compliance
- Extensive opportunities to travel
If you’ve got a history of working with governments and NGOs and experience gained within the development and humanitarian sectors, this role is the perfect progression route that will see you advance your career, maintain your track record of working with not-for-profits and grow into a more technical element.
You’ll discover a highly accredited academic team with significant, sector-specific skills and experience who are changing the face of how aid, support and assistance are delivered and provided.
Acting in a key capacity within the team, you’ll have the chance to positively impact low- and middle-income locations where disasters, both natural and man-made, have occurred.
This role is advertised as part of a rolling recruitment program which starts on 28th August 2019 and will finish on 30th September 2019. Flowminder will respond to applications on a continuing basis and interview candidates that meet our criteria at any time during the rolling recruitment program period.
Webrecruit and Flowminder are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are ready to make a difference to development and humanitarian challenges as a Relationship Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Our client plays an important role in the property market, underpinning property ownership worth over £7 trillion across England and Wales. Their ambition is to become the world’s leading land registry for speed, simplicity and an open approach to data.
Position: SEO Change Manager
Location: Birkenhead, North West, CH41 6DU : Croydon, London, CR0 2AQ : Coventry, West Midlands, CV1 3BH : Durham, North East, DH1 5TR : Weymouth, South West, DT4 9TT : Gloucester, South West, GL1 1DQ : Kingston upon Hull, Yorkshire and the Humber, HU2 8JN : Leicester, East Midlands, LE3 5DR : Nottingham, East Midlands, NG1 7AU : Peterborough, Eastern, PE1 1QF : Plymouth, South West, PL6 5WS : Preston, North West, PR4 1TE : Swansea, Wales, SA7 9FQ : Telford, West Midlands, TF3 4LR
Job type: Full Time, Permanent (Flexible working considered)
Hours: Flexible working, Full-time, Job share, Part-time
Salary: £35,176 to £38,409 per annum (Croydon)
Closing date: 27 September 2019
Interviews will be held w/c: Monday 14 October, locations to be confirmed.
About the role:
The successful candidate will be a key member of the national Change Network and consider all our clients wide changes, in line with their People Change Framework to develop consistent approaches to successfully embed and implement change across the organisation.
You will provide practical “on the ground” support for projects and programmes, contributing to consistency in the application of change methodology. You will constructively challenge where appropriate and provide practical support. Part of the role will be to consider people and business impacts of all change initiatives by engaging with key stakeholders, seeking expert input and feedback, whilst supporting the development and implementation of a communications and engagement strategy for all affected stakeholders.
- Knowledge of change management methodologies and practice
- Active involvement in delivering change initiatives
- Able to champion the need for continuously improving our services and ways of working
- Ability to communicate openly and transparently to influence colleagues at all levels
- Following a framework or using templates and tools in a working environment
You may have experience of the following: SEO Change Manager, SEO Manager, Change Manager, Continuous Improvement Manager, Service Delivery Manager, Change Management, Project Manager, Project Management, Programme Manager, Programme Management, Charity, Third Sector, NFP, etc.
We are looking for a General Manager who will be responsible for overseeing one of Life’s new regional Links.
The regional Links are aimed to reach more people in need of pregnancy support services and spread our positive pro-life messages.
We are looking for a creative, self-motivated and committed candidate to set up and develop the West London Link.
The right candidate will require strong inter-personal skills, with experience in networking and business management and an ability to motivate and manage staff within the link area.
- Ability to lead, inspire, motivate and develop staff at all levels.
- Skilled at building motivate teams committed to the vision and values of the Charity.
- Proven track record in the dynamic and effective leadership of staff teams.
- Possessing the authority, presence and integrity to command respect from colleagues within the Charity, and from external contacts.
- Strong presentational skills and ability to promote the Charity with a wide range of individuals and external contacts.
- Ability to be provide vision and strategic direction to staff teams and volunteers.
- Committed to the vision, mission and values of the Charity as a pro-life charity.
- A confident, independent and effective decision maker.
- Capable of delivering results to tight deadlines and under pressure.
You will deliver the charity’s mission to agencies, championing the organisation as a leader in the prolife sector.
This is a demanding position which will suit a capable, ‘all-rounder’ with strong managerial experience.
A background within the charity, housing, care, or support sector is highly beneficial.
If you feel you have got what it takes for this challenging yet rewarding position, please apply
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.
If you are a qualified accountant, either looking to leave practice or are currently working in the charity sector and looking for a move that will offer a lot of future potential, this Finance Manager role for a large, highly regarded INGO might be of interest to you. Offering the change to develop your hands on accounting skills in a role with a great network of support, this role would suit someone ambitious and passionate about working in the charity sector.
Working closely with the Global Financial Controller of a large UK charity, the Finance Manager will run a finance team of three, overseeing the production of income and expenditure reports, financial processing and reconciliations and the production of journals. In addition, the Finance Manager will support the Global Financial Controller on monthly reporting and will drive improvements in the month end process. This role will engage with stakeholders across the business and strong communication skills are essential.
This position would suit someone newly qualified who is looking for a role offering great training and support and the chance to take on a hands-on, technically challenging accounting role. This position will suit someone who wants to manage a team and is comfortable developing staff. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential, as is the ability to balance priorities. Working with a supportive finance team, this role will develop management and technical accounting skills, and would provide a great platform for an ambitious candidate, keen to learn quickly.
If you are interested in this position, please apply early as applications are being reviewed daily and this role may be filled before the closing date.
Do you have a passion for business, the local community and the environment? If so we'd love to hear from you. The Fold is set on and runs an organic farm and care farm, it includes a café, farm shop, therapy centre, independent retail studios, venues, nature trail and more in its site in the beautiful Teme Valley, Worcestershire. It intends to develop its educational strand.
This means we're looking for an energetic, resourceful and commercially-minded individual for this exciting leadership role within a small dedicated team. You'll have the opportunity to help develop an organisation with great potential and a vision 'to improve the health and wellbeing of individuals, the community and the planet'.
This is a full-time position. Salary negotiable, subject to results, starting at £20,000. Community accommodation in a beautiful 17th century farmhouse is available as part of the package if desired. Training and support available for the right candidate.
Main purpose of job
- To coordinate and support the effective smooth running and development of the Fold CIC in terms of leadership and management, planning, monitoring and evaluation, finances, staff, customers, site and environment in line with its Mission, Vision and Values.
- To ensure the overall financial sustainability, resilience and development of the Fold in line with its Mission and Values, maximizing surpluses from trading activities to reinvest in the aims of the Fold.
- To coordinate the creation of suitable annual objectives, operational plans and budgets which align with and work towards the achievement of the strategic plan
- Ensure staff and volunteers are managed, motivated and inspired
- Monitor targets and budgets, performance of staff, objectives and achievements and report to the board of Directors explaining variances from plan and devising solutions to overcome shortfalls.
- Take responsibility for and ensure suitable Policies and Procedures are in place, implemented, monitored and updated in line with current legislation for Health and Safety, fire, Environmental Health, Human Resources etc.
- Recruit, actively train and develop key staff and the management team ensuring regular appraisals are undertaken, supporting individuals on their personal journeys and inner development.
- Engage with stakeholders including the Fold community, team and enterprises managing the tensions between enterprise successes and those of the whole Fold
- Ensure all necessary contracts & leases are kept up to date and new contracts for business are identified and developed.
- Ensure that the story and work of the Fold are promoted through the website, social media, brochures.
- Monitor and evaluate the outcomes and difference made by the Fold CIC
- Maximize the use of the site in terms of leases, activities & booking, increasing the use of facilities, increasing the footfall and dwell time of visitors
- To work with both the board and management team developing a five year strategy and plan, including site development, which cascades into the annual objectives
- To actively raise funds through grants and other means, signposting managers as appropriate
- To Identify and develop opportunities for partnership working
- To assist with setting up the Fold Foundation as an umbrella charitable company
- To explore the viability of different educational and change courses aligned with our vision and values.
Quantifiable Results Expected
- Financial surplus of funds in line with the strategic and operational plans
- Identified outcomes in line with our objectives
- Identified increased visitor numbers
- Increased numbers of participants learning and training at the Fold
- Commitment to the Fold’s Vision, Mission and Values
- A positive, proactive, astute and highly organised individual
- Ability and experience in building and maintaining good working relationships with colleagues, stakeholders and partners
- Strategic awareness including potential to grow the business and maximize opportunities.
- Decision making even in challenging circumstances
- Entrepreneurism and innovation
- Ambitious but realistic about timescales and achievements
- Business planning and budget setting including business modelling
- Managing multiple projects; setting and implementing goals, identifying risks and opportunities, and finding solutions
- Developing organisational policies and procedures.
- Experience of change management. Generating and driving business growth
- Experience managing teams with commitment to effective leadership, support and supervision
- Knowledge of potential use of Technology within the Fold
- Operational management
- Well organised
- Empathetic team leader and player, listening, allowing and enabling; facilitating the emergent field rather than controlling
- Highly capable networker with excellent written, spoken and presentational skills
- Project manager, able to manage multiple tasks
- Empathetic with William’s original vision and approach
- Experience of working in a small but growing organisation in the social enterprise sector
- Experience of managing and implementing marketing plans
- Knowledge of current good practice in Equal Opportunities/Diversity and ability to incorporate into policy/service development.
- Experience of securing funding and business contracts.
- Experience of recruitment processes
- Awareness of funding and investment possibilities
- Catering experience
- Retail experience
- Horticulture experience
- Education experience
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.
Full-time, 6 month contract
This is an opportunity for a talented individual with an interest in digital and social media and a passion for supporting great causes you care about. Prospectus, a registered B Corp using business as a force for good, are now recruiting for a Trainee Advertising Account Handler to join our Talent Attraction team and to learn and grow in this space.
We work with charities, social enterprises and other organisations in the Beyond Profit sector. The Talent Attraction team utilise their expertise in digital attraction tools, including media buying, digital advertising, microsites and social media, to offer our clients a bespoke service whilst also supporting the wider recruitment teams within the organisation.
This position presents an opportunity to develop and grow as part of a well-established and successful team. You will need to provide high quality administrative support to the team and assist in the production and promotion of digital and print advertising campaigns. Often, you will be the first point of contact for the team, fielding calls and ensuring messages are passed on accurately and urgent queries are dealt with proactively and efficiently. You will also have a willingness to take on responsibility and learn or develop new skills such as copywriting, business development, account management, and digital design.
Your daily responsibilities will include loading jobs onto the database and posting on relevant online jobs boards and social media; monitoring live jobs and making changes when required including liaising with media; you will assist senior account managers with quality checks such as proof-reading, invoice reconciliations and weekly reception cover for the company.
As an ideal candidate, you will be a friendly people focused individual, confident in your communication both on the phone and in person and be able to demonstrate excellent attention to detail and accuracy. You will also be able to multi-task effectively and always take pride in your work.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and an extensive training programme with career development potential. This is a 6 month training contract but we do expect the successful candidate to become a permanent Account Handler by the end of the 6 months.
At Prospectus, we are committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity, promote equality, and challenge discrimination. We encourage and welcome applications from people of all backgrounds. We are happy to discuss flexible working opportunities for this role.
Application is by CV only at this stage. If you would like to have a chat about the role though, please give our Director of Talent, Emma Bradman a call.
A new role managing successful accounts and building new partnerships across several sectors.
This thriving youth charity is expanding their fundraising team to build on the great success they have achieved and to continue the service they provide to over 40,000 children.
This is an exciting position to take a leading role in their corporate fundraising team. You will be responsible for managing and stewarding a portfolio of existing accounts, while helping to build and cultivate a pipeline of support for future financial years, ensuring the long-term sustainability of the charity.
- Join a corporate team of four (including a Head of Partnerships), responsible for £1.35m collectively
- 50% account management – working with Morgan Stanley and Amazon, as well as several HR and sports agencies
- 50% new business – a constantly evolving pipeline, with a focus on working with more investment/banking companies
- However, they are very supportive of you building partnerships with any organisation you would like to (based on skills, network and interests)
- Proven experience in account management and/or new business corporate fundraising
- Ability to hit the ground running from the offset, while working collaboratively within a close-knit team
- A passion and appreciation for the charity and its work
- Outstanding presentation, negotiation and relationship-building skills
To apply for this role, please click Apply with Charityjob to submit your CV to Liam Huse at QuarterFive Fundraising Recruitment. If your experience is a good fit, we will send you a job description and arrange a briefing call or meeting that will provide you with all the information required to formally apply. QuarterFive aims to proactively support your job search, so we may also consider your details for other job vacancies to enable us to find a position that is most suitable for you.
We have an exciting opportunity for a qualified professional to join our clients Marketing Operations team, as CRM Implementation Project Manager.
Position: CRM Implementation Project Manager
Location: Based in Sidmouth, Devon – “an area of outstanding natural beauty”
Hours: Full Time
Salary: £47,500 per annum
Contract: Fixed Term for 30 months
Benefits: Generous annual leave, pension scheme, Healthshield plan, confidential counselling service, subsidised restaurant, free parking, enhanced maternity/paternity benefits, Life Assurance Scheme, 31 day’s holiday per year, inclusive of the 8 statutory public holidays. This increases by one day each year until a maximum of 34 days is reached.
Closing Date:Friday 20 September 2019
The CRM Implementation Project Manager will oversee and lead in the planning, specification, selection, implementation and delivery of a new CRM database and in doing so provide a platform that can bring significant strategic and operational benefit to the organisation.
As Project Manager, you will:
- Build, develop and maintain excellent working relationships and networks with key stakeholders across the charity.
- Drive each stage of the project life cycle, from defining the project objectives and scope, through to post-implementation evaluation.
Possessing highly developed and flexible communication skills and a confident and inspiring approach in leading and motivating project teams, the CRM Implementation Project Manager will bring with them:
- A recognised formal project management qualification (APM/Prince2/PMD Pro or equivalent).
- Demonstrable success in the management and delivery of complex CRM/database Projects.
- Experience of working successfully with senior managers and executives on complex issues and the development of strategic direction.
- Excellent organisational, process development and planning skills.
- The ability to apply effective and creative judgement to situations in order to resolve problems.
- A high level of numeracy and literacy, and an excellent eye for detail.
You can be part of an evolving program of change taking place within a leading charity working in an area of outstanding natural beauty. With amazing benefits and opportunities to develop you career, you can really make a difference in a fulfilling and rewarding role.
About the Organisation
Our client is one of the UK’s largest international animal welfare charities, currently supporting projects in over 35 countries worldwide. They are working for a world where donkeys and mules live free from suffering and their contribution to humanity is fully valued.
“The Sanctuary is a positive place to work with friendly staff and a wonderful charity. With amazing work throughout the world, once you join you never want to leave!”
Our client is a Disability Confident Employer. They are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable people (children and adults) and expects all staff and volunteers to undertake this commitment. Applicants will be subject to safer recruitment processes, including an application for a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check where required for the post.
You may also have experience in areas such as CRM, Implementation Manager, CRM Project Manager, System Manager.
We are seeking an experienced and highly motivated Project Manager to supervise the planning and service delivery of our Passport to Wellbeing project and wider activities.
In this position, you’ll effectively manage, integrate, promote, and deliver our Big Lottery Funded ‘Passport to Wellbeing’ project in an office-based and outreach capacity. You’ll need to be flexible and undertake tasks for our other services and projects, such as our domiciliary care service.
Here at Moreland Trust, we provide information, advice, volunteering, befriending, advocacy and culturally sensitive and appropriate health and wellbeing support to ethnicity minority communities, particularly African -Caribbean elders, but not exclusively.
To succeed, you should have experience both in a management position and working with the elderly in domiciliary, community or residential settings. It is essential that you hold either an NVQ Level 5 Diploma in Leadership in Health & Social Care or NVQ Level 4 in Leadership and Management for Care Services 4 or equivalent; also English (written, spoken and reading) and numeracy both at level 2 or equivalent.
Please note, the contract is fixed term until 9th April 2021, however there is the possibility of extension dependent on funding.
In return for your care and compassion, we offer an excellent benefits package including an employer pension contribution, mileage allowance (currently 40p per mile) and 28 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays. What’s more, you will also enjoy all the satisfaction of helping our beneficiaries achieve their goals and live more fulfilled lives, with dignity, respect and choice.
To apply, please download and complete the attached documents and return them to the email address provided.
Closing date: 24th September 2019.
Interview date: w/c 30th September 2019.
This post is subject to Disclosure and Barring procedures (formally known as CRB checks).
Job title: Community Development Coordinator
Hours: full-time, 35 hours per week
Salary: NJC point 14 (£22,462) to 19 (£24,799)
Responsible to: Community Development Lead
Location: Chorley, with extensive travel to other areas of Lancashire
Are you looking for a new challenge? We are piloting an exciting new project working with local communities to improve wellbeing, join us!
Lancashire Mind is the leading mental health charity in Lancashire. Our Community Wellbeing Challenge project, funded by BUPA UK Foundation, aims to bring members of communities together to develop skills, expand their network and take ownership of wellbeing in their community.
The Community Development Coordinator will work with our Community Development Lead to bring people together, plan and deliver activities in order to mobilise 4 sustainable community-led initiatives across the county. The Community Wellbeing Challenge started in 2016 working within schools, and now we want to take our evidenced-based model out into the heart of neighbourhoods and communities across Lancashire.
We seek someone who is a confident and experienced motivator, who can successfully engage members of the community and adapt to the needs of others. An understanding of asset-based community development is necessary for the role and knowledge of barriers to achieving mental wellbeing is important. You will also need experience of monitoring and evaluating projects, gathering evidence for reports and promoting activities via social media.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dedicated team working to achieve mental wellbeing for all. You’ll be making a real difference in Lancashire communities and see first-hand the progress that people make whilst accessing Lancashire Mind services.
Everyone who works for Lancashire Mind is fuelled by a passionate belief that achieving mental wellbeing will reduce the occurrence of mental health conditions and help those with conditions to manage them better and stay well for longer.
In return for your passion and commitment, you'll have access to 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays), paid time off for emergencies, a workplace wellbeing scheme, a company sick pay scheme and a range of other benefits.
Lancashire Mind is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community, particularly candidates with a lived experience of mental health conditions who fulfil all the criteria within the person specification.
The deadline for applications is 9am on Thursday 26th September 2019.
Interviews will take place on Wednesday 9th October 2019 in Chorley. Please reserve this date in your diary because it will not be possible to offer alternative dates.
The post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.
I am delighted to have partnered with a leading housing provider; Silva Homes to assist them in recruiting their new Head of Financial Planning & Treasury.
Silva Homes are a highly successful and award-winning association based in Bracknell; they provide services to over 7,500 homes.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an ambitious and vibrant finance team whilst playing a key role in Silva Homes ongoing growth and development. As the Head of Financial planning & Treasury you will take the lead on the Silva's homes 30+ year business plan and hold responsibility for the treasury function.
As the new Head of Financial Planning and Treasury, you will;
- Be responsible for preparing the Silva homes long term financial business plan in Brixx
- Lead on developing the long-term funding strategy in conjunction with the outputs from the 30-year financial plan.
- Provide support to the development team for the financial appraisal of new developments and regeneration schemes
- You will monitor and provide all loan reporting, covenant and security requirements
- You will provide treasury and cash flow data for financial plan, budget, forecasts, and management accounts
- Support the Executive Director (Finance & Procurement) in managing and optimising the organisation's funding arrangements.
- Help ensure the organisation has sufficient funding in place to achieve its strategic objectives.
- You will liaise with colleagues to assemble cash flow and other treasury data for financial planning and reporting.
The successful applicant will;
- Have experience of preparing long term financial plans within Social Housing or businesses with one of more similarities (e.g. physical asset-based, property development, property maintenance, regulated, charitable etc)
- Have strong digital skills, including experience of specialist finance system Brixx
- Have excellent verbal, written and numerical communication skills
- Have high levels of attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills
- Ideally be a CCAB qualified accountant
This is an excellent opportunity to join a prestigious organisation that holds a strong social purpose in an exciting time of development and change.