Phoenix Futures is looking to recruit a passionate and solution focussed Communities Engagement Team Manager as part of our Building Futures service at HMP Pentonville.
As a Communities Engagement Manager you will have up to date knowledge and understanding of the support available in the community for our service users upon release. You will have line management duties and will be responsible for representing our service in a variety of multi-stakeholder meetings. You will develop Through the Gate and Family support initiatives and will be confident in building and maintaining relationships with internal and external partnership agencies in order to fully support the client through their recovery.
As an individual, we are looking for someone who is self-motivated and good problem solver who can work on their own initiative, and as part of a team. You will need excellent communication skills and the ability to navigate challenging situations with a solution focused approach.
Successful candidates will be dynamic and forward thinking with keen insight into transition of care from custody into the community. The ideal candidate will have experience of line management, safeguarding and working with vulnerable adults presenting with substance, alcohol and associated issues.
The Phoenix Futures Group has more than 50 years’ experience of developing and delivering pioneering substance misuse services. We believe in being the best and that is why we constantly strive to learn and innovate, to challenge ourselves, to adapt and to work together with others who can bring valuable expertise. Join us and we will support you to contribute to the creative development of our treatment and recovery approach to meet the needs of our service users, our commissioners and stakeholders.
What we offer
- Training opportunities and career development
- Opportunity to access potential yearly salary increments subject to appraisal
- Employee Benefits and Reward Scheme
- Benefits including season ticket loan, pension scheme and life assurance
- 25 days (rising to 30 with length of service) Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
- Access to a 24/7 Employee Assistance programme including telephone and online access
- Opportunity to access potential yearly salary increments subject to appraisal, meaning potential salary increase up to £33,335
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.