Consumer Campaigns Project Manager Jobs in Belfast
This organisation is scheduling interviews as the applications come in. Don’t miss your opportunity, apply now!
We are looking for ambitious and impact-driven colleagues who can develop and build partnerships with a range of stakeholders including leading businesses and foundations. The Lead, Partnerships & Engagement, Sustainable Consumption will focus specifically on funding partnerships to support our work to ensure the marketplace is fair, safe and sustainable for all consumers. Topics within our programme include just clean energy transition, future food systems, consumer sustainability information and more.
Working to growth goals, both impact and financial, the Lead, Partnerships & Engagement, Sustainable Consumption will develop and maintain the latest insights about potential partners. They will lead engagement with these potential funders, develop partnership approaches, actively manage partnerships and support the strategic development of the organisation and its funding streams.
The successful candidate will be commercially and purpose-driven, able to demonstrate ambition for, and commitment to, consumer protection and empowerment. They will be globally minded, have a keen interest in an evolved and better marketplace for consumers, people and planet and be passionate about the role of business partnerships in shifting the marketplace to reach these goals. They will have experience of securing and managing significant, long-term, high-value strategic partnerships.. They will work well independently and as a team and thrive working in a fast-paced environment.
The role is currently fixed term with potential to change to a permanent role.
· Map and stay at cutting edge of the landscape of potential funders
· Identify and source partnership opportunities through a variety of channels
· Create a systematic and process-driven approach to partner outreach and relationship cultivation
· Initiate and build trusted relationships with new partners
Funding & Organisational Development:
· Collaborate with senior leaders in the organisation to align organisational goals with partnership and funding goals
· Deliver on organisational partnership and funding goals
· Build funding proposals with Change Agenda expert leads
· Forecast, measure and report against financial targets
· Actively manage partner relationships towards strategic goals and with excellence – this role represents Consumers International to our partners
· Engage partners effectively in projects, programmes, activities, campaigns and events of Consumers International
· Develop and maintain appropriate communication materials for all stages of partner relationship development and management
· Develop and deliver partnership development campaigns, materials and activities in collaboration with the Communications team
· Provide guidance and oversight to the organisation on effective stakeholder engagement and relationship management
Tracking and Reporting:
· Maintain accurate partner and prospect records and provide timely updates to the organisation and Leadership Team
Oversee the reporting process on partner projects and ensure reporting requirements are met
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.