Driver Technician Jobs in London
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Management Accountant to join a reputable not-for-profit organisation in North London. The successful candidate will play a crucial role in the Finance department, supporting the wider team to provide a complete financial service to the Hospice, delivering the required financial information that enables the organisation to operate, while also supporting organisational planning and decision making.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Preparing monthly management accounts and financial statements
- Assisting with the annual budgeting and forecasting process
- Providing financial advice and support to budget holders
- Ensuring financial controls are maintained and improved where necessary
- Conducting financial analysis to identify trends and support decision making
- Collaborating with the wider Finance team to achieve organisational objectives
- Managing ad hoc financial projects as required
Skills & experience:
- A recognised accounting qualification (AAT qualified or Part Qualified ACCA / CIMA /ACA)
- Significant experience in a similar financial / commercial role within not-for-profit sector
- Understanding of financial regulations
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills with an eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to present financial information in a clear, non-technical manner
- Advanced MS Office (Excel n particular)
- Good working knowledge of accounting packages
- A positive attitude, strong initiative, highly organised and a commitment to teamwork
In return we can offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Generous annual leave
- Flexible/Hybrid Working
- A range of opportunities for professional learning and development
- Pension - Employer contribution pension scheme
- Life Assurance cover
- Health Cash Plan
- Access to our 24/7 confidential Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Travel incentives
- Family friendly and special leave
- A supportive and collaborative work environment
- A rewarding role in the not-for-profit sector, making a positive impact
- Blue Light Scheme membership and carers’ discounts
- Social events throughout the year and much more…
If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills and make a difference within a reputable not for profit organisation, please review the attached JD for more details.
Please note: Application will be reviewed on an ongoing basis and interview may take place prior to the deadline.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.
Job title: Finance Manager
Location: We are flexible in our approach to home, office and hybrid working arrangements, but this role will require regular face to face contact in one or more of our offices (Belfast, Bristol or London).
Hours: Part Time. Between 22.5 and 26.25 hrs (0.6 and 0.7 FTE) per week, subject to agreement, with flexible working but with Tuesday as a core day
Salary: £35,745 and £38,223 (FTE 37.5 hrs) plus London weighting if appropriate pro rata.
Salary band: SF&G Pay Scale PO2
Contract type: Permanent
We are currently recruiting for a Finance Manager experienced in all aspects of charity finance to join our friendly team who are located around the UK and in our offices in Belfast, Bristol and London. This role will be rewarding, varied and busy, helping us make a difference to the lives of thousands of people around the UK.
Social Farms & Gardens (SF&G) is an established UK charity supporting grassroots organisations around the UK to help communities farm, garden and grow together. We currently have 24 staff and a turnover of about £1M.
Our vision: people and communities reaching their full potential through nature-based activities as a part of everyday life.
Our mission: to improve the health and wellbeing of individuals, communities, and the environment through nature-based activities.
About the Role
The successful candidate will be responsible for the effective management of SF&G finances, including income and expenditure, cashflow, budgets, investments, finance reports/claims for funders, bank accounts, VAT returns and HMRC payments etc.
The Finance Manager will be supported by a Finance Assistant and a HR Administrator to ensure all processes are completed accurately and on time, and that legal obligations are fulfilled, including the responsibility for the timely payment and submission of payroll.
Closing date: 23.59, Wednesday 20th March 2024
PLEASE PRESS THE 'HOW TO APPLY' BUTTON FOR MORE INFORMATION.
SF&G is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
No agencies please.