Videographer Volunteer Roles in London
2024 Big Syn Int Film Fest - World's biggest sustainability film festival is looking for editing wizards to support festival and awards (London).
What will you be doing?
You should be an experienced and talented video editor/content creator.
This is an opportunity to boost your portfolio and build a very high profile network for furthering your career, gain visibility and also be associated a UN Global Goals initiative.
The editor will
- Create short intro and ending animations/transitions for the festival's SM and screenings
- Edit the interviews (Zoom/Teams) and additional footage/still to create social media ready files for YT, LI, FB, TW and IG
- Add subtitles and captions as needed for the videos
- You would need to have your own professional equipment and software and a camera and lights (if you are also a videographer - preferred, not mandatory)
What are we looking for?
A committed and meticulous person, passionate about making the world a more sustainable, safer and peaceful place
- Proven experience (3 or more years) of hands-on experience with editing softwares (Adobe After Effects or Final Cut Pro X or Avid Media Composer or Lightworks and Premier etc)
- Can create dynamic and impactful content for different social media channels
- Capacity to work to tight deadlines
- Experience working to a specification
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Understands the resource constraints of a not for profit and is able to work with those
- Open to feedback
- Maintain confidentiality and utmost standards of professional etiquette
What difference will you make?
Over 85% of people in the UK and even more, globally, are unaware of the UN's Sustainable Development Goals (UN SDGs) let alone take any steps to create a more sustainable world for themselves and in the process for others in this complexly interconnected world.
This highlights the need for such initiatives to educate the British as well as global societies about the UN SDGs. Your contributions can educate and inspire millions to act on the SDGs and bring positive changes that will impact all of us in this complexly interconnected world.
Most importantly your efforts will ensure that both individuals and organisations who see your videos and listen to the podcasts can come together and join forces to work in synergy, thus, benefitting more lives than acting alone.
Please apply with link to your portfolio.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.