Age UK's vital Retail Division raises vital funds to help maintain our services and support for older people who need us most.
We are now recruiting for an exciting new position within our Retail Support Team based in Warrington. This new E-Commerce Manager opportunity will manage all on-line activity within the retail division of Age UK, ensuring the charity achieves a market share of the charity on-line business across multi-channel platforms.
If you have the skills and drive to manage an E-Commerce business that delivers above expectation and ensures that Age UK are represented on all worldwide/national/local on-line platforms, we are keen to hear from you.
You will have
* Experience planning, developing and managing digital marketing strategies.
* Excellent understanding of web design and web analysis.
* A strong marketing background.
* Understanding and experience of website management and web analytical data.
* Experience in adobe photoshop, Indesign and google analytics.
* Knowledge of digital marketing channels such as PPC, SEO, Social Media marketing channels.
* Knowledge of attribution modelling, website speed optimisation, A/B testing, conversion management, sales journey optimisation, traffic analysis and reporting tools.
* Business planning and strategy implementation.
* Implementation of new product development into retail channels.
* A full understanding of customer profiles, data management, customer recruitment and retention, and analytical skills
* Experience of managing a team.
* Current working knowledge of all major retailing environments within UK
* Competence in interpreting financial statistics and complex data.
* Proficiency in the use of Microsoft based IT programmes including, Word, Excel, and Outlook or similar
* Competent presentations skills to provide presentations to audiences of various sizes
What we offer in return
* Competitive salary, 26 days annual leave + bank holidays + annual leave purchase scheme.
* Excellent pension scheme, life assurance, Simply Health cashback plan and EAP.
* Car Benefit Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme and Season Ticket Loan.
* Techscheme - buy any tech from Apple or Currys, up to £1000, and spread the cost over 12 months, interest free
* Discount on Gym Membership and Go Sweat Fitness & Wellbeing Benefit.
* You Did It Awards - recognition awards from £100-250.
For a full list of benefits please click here https://www.ageuk.org.uk/about-us/jobs/employee-benefits/
Age UK is an Equal Opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates, regardless of age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital/civil partnership status, or pregnancy and maternity. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the minimum criteria. We welcome requests for flexible working.
Age UK is committed to safeguarding adults at risk, and children, from abuse and neglect. We expect everyone who works with us to share this commitment.
Early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert at any time.
Age UK politely requests no contact from recruitment agencies or media sales. We do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies nor accept the fees associated with them.