The British Asian Trust is undergoing an exciting and ambitious period of growth. Our annual turnover has more than tripled in recent years helping us to increase our impact in South Asia through meaningful programmes of activity that release people from poverty and allow their full potential to be met.
The next stage of our journey will be dependent upon our expertise in growing and diversifying our income streams, extending our reach within the diaspora and beyond, and maximising the opportunity of being supported by some of the most successful South Asian business leaders and entrepreneurs in the world.
We will operate on the cusp between philanthropy and impact investment, driving programmes that are bold and progressive in their vision for social change. We are also in the process of merging with a major conservation organisation and will be looking to fund and grow a new conservation vertical.
We are now recruiting for a number of key positions in our Fundraising and Operations teams to help make this plan a reality. All jobs are based in our London office.
- Fundraising Manager - ECB (full-time)
- Programme Fundraising Manager (full-time)
- Prospect Research Manager (part time – 0.5 FTE)
- Finance Manager (part time – 0.7FTE)
If you are excited by our work, are great at what you do and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, we’d love to hear from you.
To apply, please email your CV and a covering letter telling us in no more than 2 pages why you are the right person for the role.
Closing date for applications:
- Fundraising Manager ECB - Monday 30 September
- Programme Fundraising Manager - Monday 30 September
- Prospect Research Manager - Monday 7 October
- Finance Manager - Wednesday 2 October
Interviews will be held on the following dates:
- Fundraising Manager ECB - Monday 7 October
- Programme Fundraising Manager - Friday 4 October
- Prospect Research Manager - Friday 11 October
- Finance Manager - Wednesday 9 or Thursday 10 October
The Natural History Museum (NHM) is a world-class visitor attraction, leading science research centre and commercial event space. We use our unique collections and unrivalled expertise to tackle the biggest challenges facing the world today. We care for more than 80 million specimens, both in our London and Tring museums, spanning billions of years and welcome more than five million visitors annually.
We are at a pivotal moment in our history as we seek to appoint a Digital Project Manager. We will soon launch a new strategy setting out our role as the natural world faces increasing threats. Building on our world-leading collection, global reputation for science and as one of the world's leading visitor attractions, the NHM has ambitious plans leading up to the 150 anniversary of the opening of the Waterhouse Building in 2031, making this a truly exciting time to be part of the NHM team.
About the role
As our Digital Project Manager, you will play a key role in delivering digital projects in line with the Museum's ambitious digital strategy.
Working in a varied and evolving role, you will be responsible for the full lifecycle management of technology software implementations, including project delivery and continuous business improvement in your assigned technology theme. The role requires a strong leader who is able to take charge and be accountable for delivery involving a wide range of cross-Museum and external stakeholders.
You will additionally ensure effective delivery within time and budget restraints and manage third party clients and suppliers.
A strong leader with excellent communication skills, you are able to manage complex projects and large project teams, whilst effectively maintaining relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders.
You will have substantial project management experience; including effectively managing large projects with budgets in excess of £250,000. Experience of bespoke packages and tools will be essential for the post holder to be successful in the role.
Change management experience, including communications, engagement and behavioural and cultural change will be advantageous.
Closing 9am on 01/10/2019
Interviews Expected w/c 14 October
Come and join the Carers' Hub team to get involved in an exciting new project and help make a real difference to carers in Lambeth.
Promoting the Carers Passport via extensive community outreach and by forging strong partnerships with local stakeholders across health, social care, voluntary sectors and wider community to raise awareness and secure sign-ups from carers to meet project targets
Supporting the development and maintenance of a package of up-to-date information for carers including signposting information to local services, peer support groups, training, emergency planning and social activities
Providing first class customer service to carers throughout the sign-up process and encouraging their involvement in workshops to shape project delivery
Project administration to support the smooth delivery of the project including collecting and collating data and case studies to support monitoring and evaluation and coordinating meetings
This will be a high profile, brand new project and as such, you will have the opportunity to put your stamp on it, test out and implement new ideas.
What is a Carers Passport?
The Carers Passport scheme seeks to:
Raise awareness of carers and their vital contribution in our community
Connect carers to local support and information to help their caring role, reduce isolation, combat the financial strain of caring and improve carer health and wellbeing
Reach carers who are currently coping without access to help and support
Who is the Carers Passport for?
The Carers Passport will be open to unpaid carers living in, or caring for someone in the borough of Lambeth. On registering, carers will receive:
A carers discount card providing access to discounts from participating local businesses
A package of information to support their caring role, including signposting to local services, peer support groups, training, social activities, as well as engagement and co-production opportunities.
Closing date: Thursday 26th September
Interview date: Thursday 3rd October
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.
Fixed Term 12 months - Any Trust Office. Full time- 35 hours a week
We are looking for an Innovation Delivery Lead who will support an exciting period of growth and change for the organisation. Working with external suppliers and stakeholders across The Trust, the Digital Delivery Lead will work with the innovation team and be required to facilitate the delivery of innovation projects.
We're after someone who can:
- -Make clear,pragmatic and manageable plans for innovation projects
- -Exemplify positive customer service behaviors and promote a culture focused on ensuring customer needs are met
- -Establish how the business area compares to customer service expectations and industry best practice and identify necessary improvements in plans
- -Clarify strategies and plans, giving clear sense of direction and purpose for self and team
- -Confidently engage with stakeholders and colleagues at all levels to generate commitment to goals
This is a fixed term role for 12 months with the possibility of extension and can be based in any UK Trust office. To learn more about the role, please download the job description.
About The Prince's Trust
We are a youth charity whose mission is to help young people transform their lives by developing the confidence and skills, to live, learn and earn. This year we will support more than 70,000 young people through a range of proven programmes, with three in four achieving a positive outcome!
We have a bold ambition to extend the reach and impact of our work and help one million more young people transform their lives over the next ten years.Our job is to inspire them, support them and release their potential, so that they can thrive and society can prosper.We will focus on innovation, to ensure we adapt and remain relevant in a rapidly changing world.We owe it to ourselves and the young people we serve, to do the best work of our lives and to help give them an increasing stake in our economy and society. They are the key to a positive and prosperous future for all of us.
The Prince's Trust is committed to safeguarding, protecting and promoting the welfare of the children and young people we work with. Successful applicants to roles at The Prince's Trust will be subject to criminal vetting checks, and where necessary for the role, a check at an enhanced level will be required.
To apply for this vacancy please complete the online application.To help you with the supporting statement section, you may want to download a copy of the Prince's Trust Behavioural Framework.
A NOTE FOR RECRUITMENT AGENCIES
We prefer to hire people directly, but we do have a preferred supplier list for when we'd like a helping hand. We'll be in touch if we need you.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.
Important please note:
Quetzal is committed to the safeguarding of all children, young people and adults. Anyone selected for the post will be required to hold a current Enhanced DBS check with Quetzal
As a women-only service and due to the nature and sensitivity of the service delivered, it is an occupational requirement under the Equality Act 2010, Part 1, and Schedule 9 for the post holder to be female.
This job description is an outline of the main duties and responsibilities of the post. The post holder will be required to undertake other duties consistent with the role as required by the Board of Trustees as the organisation's priorities develop.
If you wish to apply for this post, please forward a completed application and a supporting statement describing how you meet all the essential requirements with examples as outlined in the job description and person specification. Please send an email to Shabnum Osman for an application form.
Post: Service Manager
Reporting to: Quetzal Board of Trustees
Managing: Employees and volunteer counsellors
Salary: £32,029-£35,934 pro rata
Hours: 20 hours per week (3-4 days per week)
Holiday: 28 days (pro rata) Inc public holidays plus up to 4 days Christmas closure
Contract: Permanent post subject to successful completion of probationary period, benefits include car parking on site, flexible working within core hours/days
Quetzal Board of Trustees are recruiting a senior post holder to manage our specialist counselling service. Quetzal offers long term counselling and psychotherapy services for female survivors of childhood sexual abuse.
We are a voluntary sector organisation established for thirty years providing a high quality, confidential, non discriminatory and sensitive counselling service in a safe and professional environment working with a number of partners including Comic Relief.
Our work aids the recovery of some of the most vulnerable women across Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland who are experiencing mental health difficulties as a result of their experience and enables them to improve their self worth, resilience and confidence and to better manage their lives and relationships.
We are recruiting a Service Manager to lead our management team, staff and volunteer counsellors, build strategic partnerships, oversee high quality service delivery and manage our city centre premises. You will have experience of financial and business management, service development, fundraising and developing successful stakeholder relationships and demonstrate a high level of professional conduct commensurate with the role.
We are small team who operate in a collaborative style and you must have a strong team ethos. You will report directly to the Board of Trustees and advise on the strategic direction of the organisation whilst retaining operational responsibility for the delivery of the service in line with BACP ethics.
Quetzal is committed to the safeguarding of all children, young people and adults. Anyone selected for the post will be required to hold a current Enhanced DBS check with Quetzal
Main Objectives of the Post
- The Service Manager is accountable for the achievement of Quetzal’s strategic and business plan as set by the Board of Trustees. She will provide strategic leadership, organise, manage and develop the work of Quetzal in accordance with the code of practice, organisation policies and statutory reporting responsibilities
- Work effectively with the Board of Trustees to develop and manage the implementation of Quetzal strategic and business plans and to develop a vision of future growth
- Oversee the continued development of the service and lead on the future planning of new areas of work working closely with the Trustees and key stakeholders implementing new areas of work to include planning, delivery, resources, training and monitoring systems
- To represent Quetzal and build and maintain relationships with funders, external partners and statutory agencies and promote the service Quetzal offers to appropriate service users across Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
Strategic Leadership and Management
- Work with the Board of Trustees to develop and implement the organisational and strategic business plan to include specific objectives and planned outcomes
- Ensure Quetzal meets its financial, legal, statutory and contractual obligations with key stakeholders
- Ensure the board of Trustees are informed of relevant changes in legislation, policy, funding and other key drivers of the charity’s work
- Attend and report monthly to the Trustees on agreed outcomes to include strategic plan progress, financial and budget status by providing timely reports and information as requested including reporting annually at the AGM
- Supervise the completion of annual reports, filing annual accounts to deadline and updating Charity Commission and Companies House records as required
- Develop, implement, review and monitor the organisation’s policies and procedures in consultation with the Trustees, Management team, staff and volunteers
- Develop a marketing strategy to publicise Quetzal’s services, activities and achievements locally and nationally to raise profile and maintain and develop the organisation’s interests
- Organisational responsibility as data protection officer in respect of GDPR legislation
Contract and Project Management
- Work collaboratively with the Business Manager to manage key external funding contracts and be responsible for overseeing initial contracting, application, implementation and monitoring and reporting to stakeholders at agreed deadlines
- Ensure all procedures track progress and fulfil reporting and monitoring needs of funders and reporting to Trustees
- Maintain Quality Assurance and accreditation systems to ensure the continued high quality delivery of services
- Participate in working and consultation groups as required, reporting to Trustees on developments and progress that impact strategic and business planning
- Work collaboratively with the Business Manager and Treasurer to develop and maintain financial records, budget monitoring, manage spending, identifying concerns and ensure value for money across the organisation
- Ensure the organisation is maintaining accurate financial accounting practices and clear and timely reporting to the Trustees to maintain the organisation’s financial position and sustainability
- Liaise closely with the Business Manager to identify appropriate funding opportunities and income generation initiatives to maintain the development of the organisation
- Maintain a good knowledge of local, regional and national external partners, stakeholders and statutory agencies
- Attend relevant groups, meetings and strategic forum to represent Quetzal and promote the organisations interests with other relevant sector partners
- Build, maintain and develop productive partnerships with all external stakeholders at all levels including key funding partners
- Act as a spokesperson with local and national media as required, in agreement with the Trustees, to raise the profile and promote the work of the organisation
Management of Staff
- Provide effective line management to Quetzal’s management team, i.e. Clinical and Business Managers and where appropriate through delegated responsibility to administrative staff
- Ensure that organisational policies and procedures are communicated and adhered to by all staff
- Ensure that all staff and volunteers are consulted and regularly updated on issues, developments, changes to procedure and practice
- Evaluate the skills and experience of staff and volunteers (where appropriate) to ensure an effective service to service users via the appraisal system
- Have an overview of safeguarding for service users, volunteers and staff, ensuring appropriate sharing of information and management of risk
- Lead on staff recruitment in conjunction with Trustees and other staff to maintain a skilled workforce
- Assist the Clinical Lead to recruit and maintain a team of volunteers that reflect the community and the needs of the organisation
- Ensure that appropriate induction and developmental CPD programmes is delivered annually for new and existing volunteers
- Ensure that there is adequate and accessible support, supervision and training for all staff and volunteers
- Participate in own training and development as required
Premises Management including Health and Safety
- Manage all aspects of the premises and building operation, take lead responsibility for Health and Safety compliance, IT systems operation and infrastructure, cleaning and maintenance schedules to ensure safe and efficient operation of the premises
- Any other duties as reasonably requested by the Board of Trustees to support the delivery of Quetzal’s service, strategic and business objectives.
- Ensure that all work is carried out in accordance with the relevant legislation, the organisations policies and procedures including
Education & Qualifications
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience
- Recent experience in relevant sector e.g. health and social care, voluntary sector, counselling services, business management, safeguarding services
- Proven track record in a leadership role
- Evidence of effective financial management
- Recent experience of fundraising and developing new income streams
- Recent experience of building and sustaining networks with a wide range of stakeholders
- Recent experience of influencing policy development and change through working with local or national government or other statutory bodies
- Recent experience of leading significant organisational change
- Recent experience of managing a volunteer workforce
Skills & Knowledge
- Proven ability to lead, inspire and influence others to achieve positive outcomes
- Clear communicator, ability to deliver messages to a variety of audiences
- Organised and effective team leader
- Ability to manage and prioritise a wide range of tasks to agreed deadlines
- Excellent IT and administration skills conversant with current GDPR policy,(data controller)
- Knowledge of relevant legislation including health and safety, safeguarding, equality and diversity
- Current knowledge of voluntary sector governance practice
- Strategic and operational business experience
- Marketing and promotional skills, use of social media and web based media
- Current knowledge and understanding of issues surrounding childhood sexual abuse and the impact on Quetzal’s service users
- Enhanced DBS check
- Flexible working to meet the needs of the organisation e.g. occasional working outside of office hours by agreement
- Willing to travel, locally, regionally and nationally as required
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.
This is an immediate start on going interim role working for a developing charity based in London.
Reporting to the IT Manager and working as part of a team of 7 people, it'll be the role of the Senior IT Support Officer to provide 2nd/3rd line support, and administration support on ICT infrastructure, and assist the IT manager in the delivery of ICT strategy.
Your duties as the Senior IT Officer will include;
- Providing excellent customer service to internal and external stakeholders
- Delivering excellent Audio - Visual support - covering set up for all venue's that are hired out
- Assisting the ICT manager in developing, implementing and delivery of systems, security, and ICT policies
- Ensuring that all ICT infrastructure is secure, updated and compliant with best practices
- Undertake and coordinate ICT projects
- Resolve all 2nd line and 3rd line support issues ensured everything is documented and maintaining best service delivery
- Ensuring all systems and processes are properly documented and up to date
Applicants for the position of Senior IT Support Officer must be immediately available. This temporary role will go on until a suitable permanent options has been appointed and the successful candidate for this role can also apply for the permanent role.
If you have a proven track in 2nd/3rd line IT support role than you must apply by sending your CV to [email protected]
Are you an IT Support Officer? Are you currently looking for a new opportunity where you will be developed & trained further and work in a relaxed but professional environment? Would you be open to working for a commercial not for profit community-based organization where their staff come first? Do you have strong demonstrable experience as a 2nd line IT support? If so, then please read on.
The Senior IT Support Officer will provide 2nd/3rd line support and administration on our ICT infrastructure to effectively meet the needs of the organization based in South London and assist the IT Manager with delivery of the ICT strategy. You will be required to have proven experience of the duties below in order to qualify and as the current incumbent is leaving in the next 3 weeks, priority will be given to those people who are actively looking for a new and exciting opportunity.
- Ensure that support issues for both internal and external clients are managed, prioritised and completed on time.
- Provide excellent customer service and reliable and effective ICT and Audio-Visual support to both internal and external customers
- Ensure that ICT infrastructure is secure, updated and compliant with best practises and ICT policies/procedures. Secure all data against internal and external threats.
- Assist the IT Manager to deliver the ICT strategy by implementing and/or upgrading hardware, systems, applications, and management information systems.
- Undertake and co-ordinate ICT projects as required.
- Act as the network manager including daily backups and server administration and troubleshooting network issues.
- Resolve 2nd and 3rd line support issues, referring to IT Manager as appropriate.
- Ensure support requests are dealt with appropriately and a satisfactory closure achieved, adopting a customer focused approach throughout in line with our values.
- Ensure documentation of systems and clear user guides are created and maintained
- Maintain ICT systems operation including preventative maintenance.
- Maintain compliance with ICT policies and procedures. This includes maintaining detailed network configuration records and other support documentation. Assist the IT Manager with maintenance of the ICT disaster recovery plan.
- Responsible for ensuring adherence to all software licensing laws.
- Provide staff with appropriate ICT support, advice and training.
- Manage external AV and ICT contractors and suppliers. This includes management of support contracts to ensure service level agreements are met; competitive pricing is achieved, and network/data security is maintained.
- Ensure compliance with security of information policies and risk management measures.
- Assist with implementation of new ICT systems, equipment and projects as required.
Please appreciate that you will need to have good working knowledge of Office 365/Windows & Hyper V or VMWare to be selected as well as good demonstrable experience & project experience too.
Are you passionate about dogs and cats? Our people and animals make Battersea a great place to work. Your expertise will help increase our impact for dogs and cats everywhere.
We are looking for an IT Support Assistant to provide 1st and 2nd line support to resolve IT issues that include the installation and maintenance of IT hardware and software and ensuring that licencing software is up to date in a 7 day a week environment.
This role is for a 12-month fixed-term basis.
Battersea is here for every dog and cat and has been since 1860. We are a leading animal welfare charity and over the last 150 years we’ve grown from one home in London to three rescuing and rehoming centres across the South East. With c500 staff and 1000 volunteers, we have cared for over three million vulnerable animals We also campaign tirelessly to make things better for dogs and cats; sharing our expertise and educating the public and policymakers about responsible pet ownership. Join us and make a difference for every dog and cat.
Our IT Team
The IT department is responsible for providing IT business support and services (applications and infrastructure) that align with organizational needs and meet or exceed customer expectations.
What we can offer you
Our dedicated people mean that we can be here for every dog and cat. Whether you are sharing an office with our dogs or directly caring for our cats, our animals show their appreciation every day. There is no better reward than seeing the difference you make to the lives of our dogs and cats first-hand; although we also provide a wide range of employee benefits, including:
28 days of annual leave (plus 8 days paid public holidays) per year
Generous pension contributions – up to 10% employer contribution
Free healthcare cash plan, where you can claim for a range of treatment including dental (£120), optical (£120), physiotherapy, chiropody and acupuncture (£300) every year
Annual interest-free season ticket loans
Discounted gym memberships and cycle to work schemes
So, if you are passionate about dogs, cats and about our work, then we’d like to hear from you.
For full details, including our job applicant privacy notice, please download our recruitment pack. You can apply by visiting our website. All applications must be submitted before the closing date advertised.
We are recruiting for a person centred, passionate and motivated Project Manager to lead our new supported living service in Salford.
You will be responsible for leading the delivery of care and support to adults with learning disabilities and some health care needs to enable then lead fulfilling, happy and rewarding lives within a high quality community based setting.
You will work closely with families and other professionals and will have the ability to supervise and mentor a staff team. You will help to deliver consistent, person centred services which meet the needs and preferences of individuals.
You will have previous experience, knowledge and a good understanding of working with people with learning disabilities and complex needs. You must be skilled in assessment and support planning, using a variety of methods such as, communication pathways & positive behaviour support strategies. You will manage and deploy staff effectively to meet the needs of service users, you will have excellent communication skills both verbal and written and also be IT literate. You must have a hands on approach and be able to role model and mentor staff. A relevant social care qualification is essential (RNLD, Social Worker, Level 5 Diploma).
Specific duties and responsibilities will include:
Supervision, coaching, performance management and support of staff
Ensuring all tenants have a designated Key Worker and staff team appropriate in number to meet their assessed need
Ensuring there are clear goals and expected outcomes for each tenant with a defined pathway towards greater independence
Co-ordinating a programme of regular person-centred outcome focussed reviews which put each person’s views and unique journey at the heart of planning and decision making
An ability to instill and maintain a culture of continuous improvement for the service, through dialogue with tenants, their families, advocates and staff
Working closely with families, local multi-disciplinary teams and community based agencies to provide holistic, wrap around support
Maintaining high standards of environmental safety/quality and ensuring a welcoming, inclusive atmosphere
Facilitate service user engagement, involvement and peer support
Ensure that there are robust methods of quality monitoring
Oversee health plans as appropriate to each tenant so as to monitor and respond to physical and emotional well-being
Provide key performance indicators, identifying and planning actions required.
You will provide excellent customer care and proactively communicate with stakeholders in respect of risk management and the care and welfare of the people we support. You will have a strong ethical duty of care and a commitment to safeguarding vulnerable individuals.
You should relish a challenge and be able to actively think outside the box, when it comes to the management of this service.
Applicants will be able to demonstrate warmth, compassion and unconditional positive regard for the people we support and will be able to develop trusting relationships based on empathy and respect. You will have the skills and personal qualities to be able to engage people in meaningful planning and therapeutic activities. You will be expected to work collaboratively and professionally with the people we support, their families and professionals/multi agencies.
You will be hard working, resilient and reflective with the ability to accept supervision and be accountable for your own practice. Good written and verbal communication skills are essential along with the practical skills required to plan and organise care and support delivery. You will be required to be flexible to the needs of the service.
You will ideally have at least 2 years practitioner experience with some experience of supervising/managing staff and resources and hold or be working towards a relevant health or social care qualification (Degree or NVQ Level 4/5). You must be well organised, professional and credible with colleagues from the multi-disciplinary team. You will be able to demonstrate leadership ability and management competencies. Good written and verbal communication skills are essential as is the ability to organise your own time effectively and manage professional relationships. A commitment to your own continuous professional development is essential. In return we will support you to access training and to keep abreast of current thinking and evidence-based practice I the field of learning disability.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.
IT Systems & Data Support Assistant
Chalk Farm Rd, London, NW1
£22,000 - £26,000 per annum
Are you a motivated self-starter with experience of supporting both systems and data analysis activities? Are you looking for a challenging yet rewarding role, within a hub of inspiration?
If so, the Roundhouse is looking for an IT Systems and Data Support Assistant to work within our Data and Business Technology Team based in Camden, London.
Who we are:
The Roundhouse is a hub of inspiration where artists and emerging talent create extraordinary work and where young people can grow creatively as individuals. We believe in the power of creativity to change lives. By giving young people the chance to engage with the arts through our music, media and performance projects, we inspire them to reach further, dream bigger, and achieve more.
By 2023 we will grow the number of young people we work with annually to 10,000 (almost double current levels!).
In order to achieve this, we need to widen the access to our creative programmes, grow our commercial streams, continue to produce and present a range incredible artistic work and expand the Roundhouse campus.
But the Roundhouse wouldn’t be successful without effective systems and data driven decision making. Your ability to support our systems alongside providing data analysis and reporting will be critical in making the Roundhouse a thriving business and charity.
What we’re offering:
This role provides an exciting opportunity to support the transformation of the Roundhouse’s new systems and processes alongside embedding a discipline of data driven decision-making.
Working closely with the Data and Business Technology team and a wide range of stakeholders, you will be key to delivering essential training and first line support for systems and data requests.
This job is for you if you have:
- Experience of working in a client-facing, application support role
- Experience in delivering training across a variety of systems and functions
- A high level of IT literacy and experience of system configuration
- Experience of using Excel to manipulate and analyse data, turning it into useful information
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively to people with varying levels of technical knowledge
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and deadlines
What you’ll get:
A base salary of between £22,000 - £26,000 (dependent on experience), benefits and ongoing support and development from your Manager, (the Head of Business Systems), as you settle into your new role. This role also has a reporting line to the Insight and Data Manager. You’ll work within an amazing team and you’ll smile everyday knowing you are making a difference to each young person that walks through the doors.
For more information please download the full job description and, if you feel you have the skills and experience we are looking for, submit your application by 20th September 2019.
Hours: 40 hours per week
Salary: £22,000 - £26,000 per annum
Interviews: 23rd September 2019
All personal data submitted to the Roundhouse in the form of personal details forms is used for recruitment purposes and equal opportunities reporting only. By submitting a personal details form, you consent to the Roundhouse retaining your personal data for these purposes. Personal details forms contain your name, address and details relating to your gender, religion and nationality. All forms are anonymised before use. In accordance with GDPR all information submitted by unsuccessful applicants will be deleted within six months
To apply for the role of IT Systems & Data Support Assistant, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: IT Systems & Data Support Assistant, Application Support Assistant, IT Support Assistant, Application Support Technician, 1st Line Technician, 1st Line Support Assistant.
Who we are
Raising IT is the leading charity website and fundraising platform in the UK and Australia. Our vision is to mobilise the world’s wealth to bring joy and help the suffering. We work with over 1000 clients uplifting donations by tens of millions of pounds.
We grew quickly and we were acquired a few months ago by The Access Group - one of the top 20 largest tech companies in the UK - with a vision to become the world's leading solution for catalysing donations for charities.
We have a range of market leading products for charities, these include:
A robotic website creator that in a matter of minutes can build beautiful, emotionally engaging websites that would take agencies months to create
A powerful website and fundraising platform that manages an organisation’s events, shop, appeals and campaigns
A Google Grant Machine Learning tool that is successfully managing millions of pounds of Google Ads every month
We’re a rare breed of company that combines being part of a start-up vibe, with the learning infrastructure through our parent unicorn company, with the ability to impact amazing causes everyday like World Cancer Research, Street League, and Breast Cancer Haven.
A cornerstone of our strategy, is hiring a Marketing Manager to transform our direct marketing strategy, to becoming thought leaders in the not for profit digital arena and helping to develop a new global brand. You will be reporting directly into the founder/ Director of Raising IT.
Ultimately, your role is to be in charge of the targets for generating high volumes of qualified leads that are required for our sales plan to hit our target. You will be hands on, with support from the central Access marketing function, and have the ability over time to build a small team.
Your responsibilities will include:
Developing the direct marketing strategy to deliver the high volume of quality qualified leads to deliver our ambitious sales plan
Creating an inbound content marketing strategy that positions Raising IT as the thought leader in the sector
Reporting on metrics such as CAC and marketing funnel conversions to the central Access marketing function
Building email marketing and lead nurture flow campaigns through Marketo and Salesforce
Deploying an advertising budget and monitoring CPA and CAC
Expand marketing materials, case studies and the website to optimise conversions
What we’re looking for
A minimum of 3 – 5 years in Marketing Manager / Head Of Marketing role, ideally within SaaS or the technology sector
Proven track record in managing a marketing strategy for a fast-growing business
An entrepreneurial, hands-on mindset: we are looking for someone who will be hungry to get their hands dirty with the nitty-gritty of making our marketing plan a success
A results-focused person who is driven by targets and measures their success in terms of number of qualified leads they generate
Previous experience in content marketing, Salesforce, Marketo, marketing automation projects, email marketing, and brand development would be extremely useful in this role
A person who embodies our 3 core company values of intelligence, resourcefulness and caring
We are seeking an experienced and highly motivated Project Manager to supervise the planning and service delivery of our Passport to Wellbeing project and wider activities.
In this position, you’ll effectively manage, integrate, promote, and deliver our Big Lottery Funded ‘Passport to Wellbeing’ project in an office-based and outreach capacity. You’ll need to be flexible and undertake tasks for our other services and projects, such as our domiciliary care service.
Here at Moreland Trust, we provide information, advice, volunteering, befriending, advocacy and culturally sensitive and appropriate health and wellbeing support to ethnicity minority communities, particularly African -Caribbean elders, but not exclusively.
To succeed, you should have experience both in a management position and working with the elderly in domiciliary, community or residential settings. It is essential that you hold either an NVQ Level 5 Diploma in Leadership in Health & Social Care or NVQ Level 4 in Leadership and Management for Care Services 4 or equivalent; also English (written, spoken and reading) and numeracy both at level 2 or equivalent.
Please note, the contract is fixed term until 9th April 2021, however there is the possibility of extension dependent on funding.
In return for your care and compassion, we offer an excellent benefits package including an employer pension contribution, mileage allowance (currently 40p per mile) and 28 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays. What’s more, you will also enjoy all the satisfaction of helping our beneficiaries achieve their goals and live more fulfilled lives, with dignity, respect and choice.
To apply, please download and complete the attached documents and return them to the email address provided.
Closing date: 24th September 2019.
Interview date: w/c 30th September 2019.
This post is subject to Disclosure and Barring procedures (formally known as CRB checks).
We have an exciting opportunity for a qualified professional to join our clients Marketing Operations team, as CRM Implementation Project Manager.
Position: CRM Implementation Project Manager
Location: Based in Sidmouth, Devon – “an area of outstanding natural beauty”
Hours: Full Time
Salary: £47,500 per annum
Contract: Fixed Term for 30 months
Benefits: Generous annual leave, pension scheme, Healthshield plan, confidential counselling service, subsidised restaurant, free parking, enhanced maternity/paternity benefits, Life Assurance Scheme, 31 day’s holiday per year, inclusive of the 8 statutory public holidays. This increases by one day each year until a maximum of 34 days is reached.
Closing Date:Friday 20 September 2019
The CRM Implementation Project Manager will oversee and lead in the planning, specification, selection, implementation and delivery of a new CRM database and in doing so provide a platform that can bring significant strategic and operational benefit to the organisation.
As Project Manager, you will:
- Build, develop and maintain excellent working relationships and networks with key stakeholders across the charity.
- Drive each stage of the project life cycle, from defining the project objectives and scope, through to post-implementation evaluation.
Possessing highly developed and flexible communication skills and a confident and inspiring approach in leading and motivating project teams, the CRM Implementation Project Manager will bring with them:
- A recognised formal project management qualification (APM/Prince2/PMD Pro or equivalent).
- Demonstrable success in the management and delivery of complex CRM/database Projects.
- Experience of working successfully with senior managers and executives on complex issues and the development of strategic direction.
- Excellent organisational, process development and planning skills.
- The ability to apply effective and creative judgement to situations in order to resolve problems.
- A high level of numeracy and literacy, and an excellent eye for detail.
You can be part of an evolving program of change taking place within a leading charity working in an area of outstanding natural beauty. With amazing benefits and opportunities to develop you career, you can really make a difference in a fulfilling and rewarding role.
About the Organisation
Our client is one of the UK’s largest international animal welfare charities, currently supporting projects in over 35 countries worldwide. They are working for a world where donkeys and mules live free from suffering and their contribution to humanity is fully valued.
“The Sanctuary is a positive place to work with friendly staff and a wonderful charity. With amazing work throughout the world, once you join you never want to leave!”
Our client is a Disability Confident Employer. They are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable people (children and adults) and expects all staff and volunteers to undertake this commitment. Applicants will be subject to safer recruitment processes, including an application for a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check where required for the post.
You may also have experience in areas such as CRM, Implementation Manager, CRM Project Manager, System Manager.
Project Manager – Whole School SEND
Too many children with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND) do not achieve their educational potential. To change this we need your help!
This is an exciting fixed term role for an individual with outstanding project management skills. If you are an experienced and successful project manager with excellent planning, budgeting, contract management and delivery skills then we want to hear from you.
Whole School SEND is a consortium of schools, organisations and individuals committed to improving outcomes and experiences for children and young people with SEND. Whole School SEND is hosted by nasen, a membership charity committed to helping all individuals with SEND to achieve their full potential.
In this role you will support the delivery of the Education Endowment Foundation (EEF)-funded Whole School SEND Review trial implemented across England. You will be responsible for the set-up, tracking, monitoring and reporting of the EEF funded Whole School SEND Review including project timelines, project documents and project finances.
Effective project management and excellent attention to detail is essential to ensure that we achieve our aims and deliver the best outcomes for children and young people with SEND.
In return you will have the opportunity to contribute to the successful delivery of a passionate and dynamic team. You will report to the Whole School SEND National Director.
The role is based in central London and will be a full-time fixed term appointment until August 2020.
You should ensure you demonstrate how you meet the person specification as set out above in your application.
The closing date for applications is the 1st October 2019 but applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis.
About MHFA England
MHFA England is a social enterprise and the leading provider of mental health skills and awareness training courses in England. Our vision is to improve the health of the nation, through normalising society’s attitudes and behaviours around mental health, by developing the skills we need to look after our own and others’ wellbeing. Learn about our social mission and our history by read our 'what we do section' on our website.
We are a friendly, dynamic, fast-paced organisation and we strive to be an exemplary health and wellbeing employer. We are embarking on an exciting journey of growth and if you are looking for the next step in your career, this a great time for you to join us.
What are we looking for?
This newly created role will be focused on bringing in new clients to the organisation and building up a sales pipeline. We are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager who is an excellent communicator with the ability to build strong relationships with all clients quickly at all levels. You will be confident at pitching proposals to clients and offering an advisory or consultancy like experience to those looking to improve their organisation.
You will have a passion for mental health, wellbeing and best practice within organisations and be keen to make a real impact. You will have experience with a variety of organisations and a proven history of hitting KPIs and targets. You will also have commercial awareness and good business acumen.
The post holder will be collaborative, passionate, organised, detail-oriented, and able to inspire and engage others.
What can we offer you?
You’ll enjoy 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays, along with a winter and summer office closure in addition to your annual leave. We provide a pension contribution for you which is matched up to 5%. We’ll support your development and growth and help you develop your experience and skills to achieve your personal and the businesses goals.
Interested? How to apply
For the full job description and person specification please see the attached documents./ Go to our website for further information.
To apply please submit a covering letter and CV demonstrating how you meet the requirements of the role. The closing date for applications is Sunday 29th September. Interviews will be held week commencing 7th October.
Mental Health First Aid England is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or those who are pregnant or on maternity leave. We are especially keen to encourage applications from people currently under-represented within the organisation, these include but are not limited to those from the LGBT+ community, people with disabilities, and those from a Black, Asian or Minority Ethnic background.
By applying for this job you are confirming that you have read the MHFA England Privacy Notice and accept the conditions under which your details will be processed.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.