Period Poverty Volunteer Volunteer Roles in Bristol
Using Anonymous Recruitment
This organisation is using Anonymous Recruitment to reduce bias in the first stages of the hiring process. Our system keeps your personal information hidden until the recruiter contacts you.
This organisation is scheduling interviews as the applications come in. Don’t miss your opportunity, apply now!
Love Well Initiative is a start-up charity aiming to provide resources and signpost already available resources to foreigners on spouse, partner, and civil partner visas of someone who is British or has Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) experiencing any form of domestic abuse. Resources range from housing/refuge, psychological services, legal services, and directory of other domestic violence support organisations.
We are currently recruiting for Board Members that have leadership and related experience in the above areas looking to grow the Love Well Initiative. Our aim is to expand our online resources and build a regional network that covers all of the UK.
- The secretary is the board’s main point of contact for the board members and the board, along with the chairperson.
- Organise committee meetings in line with legal and other regulatory requirements along with being in accordance with the governing document.
- Working with the chairperson to set the agenda for meetings.
- Notifying the board details of upcoming meetings to all board members.
- Preparing necessary paperwork for the meeting, including minutes and reports of the previous meeting.
- Taking minutes during meetings and distributing them to board members.
- Reporting to the board any organisational inconsistencies.
- Organising trustee induction and ongoing training.
- Being an initial point of contact for stakeholders and interested parties.
- General administrative support to the Board Chairperson as and when the need arises.
- Must be in a related field and have 2 years leadership or NED experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field.
- Proficient in English written and verbal.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Must have experience in administration or secretarial work.
- Strong track record of governance and risk management through career.
- 60+ WPM typing
- Previous Charity accounting experience.
- Experience or knowledge in the domestic abuse sector.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.