Senior Employment Advisor Jobs in Liverpool
JOB TITLE: Marketing Lead
ACCOUNTABLE TO: Leadership Team
REPORTS TO: Director of Organisational Development.
LOCATION: Dorset with home working
SALARY: FTE £40,175 per annum (£24,430 pro-rata for working 22.5 hours per week)
HOURS: 22.5 hours per week
Help & Care is passionate about making a difference and enabling people and communities to live the lives they choose.
We do this by delivering a number of high-profile services across South Central England and have been doing this for over 30 years.
We are particularly focused on providing support to people living with a long-term health condition, carers and those who are isolated or housebound. What makes us different is our person-centred approach. We understand that each individual has different needs, so we work closely with people to understand what really matters for them and to help them lead independent and fulfilling lives for as long as possible.
We are eager to play a leading role in improving the delivery of health services for the community and we work closely with 3 individual Healthwatch organisations across South England. This partnership ensures that health services are held accountable and the views of the people who use and need these services most are given a platform to have their voices heard.
We support people by providing information, advice and support that enables them to take control of their lives, make decisions and find support that is right for them.
Help & Care have a strategic priority to improve their marketing and communications activity in order to raise our profile and support more people. As part of this we have created a senior role of Marketing Lead, responsible for creating and executing strategic marketing and communications activities and steadily increasing awareness and engagement with Help & Care across all channels.
We encourage applications from people who have most but not necessarily all of our essential criteria. We are committed to supporting and developing our staff.
Help & Care have an excellent reputation as a service provider and therefore the purpose of this role is to help shape Help & Care’s identity and to further build reputation through branding, awareness and reach.
The Marketing Lead will work to drive cross-channel visibility for Help & Care, to demonstrably support the values of the organisation and to work in a self-driven, inter-departmental way at all levels from strategy to detailed execution of plans.
The postholder will take responsibility for reviewing our ambitious marketing strategy, completing and implementing this in order to significantly grow our impact, reach and brand awareness.
Strategy & Oversight
1. To review our marketing strategy in conjunction with key internal stakeholders an ambitious and effective marketing strategy and to oversee the implementation of this plan.
2. Communications – crafting a consistent narrative across all of Help & Care’s external messaging.
Campaigns & Content
1. Planning and developing campaigns and content in order to raise awareness, understanding, interest, engagement, and growth amongst key audiences for Help & Care.
2. Working in a collaborative way to design and deliver campaigns and content across digital and traditional channels ensuring all communications are engaging, accessible and consistent.
1. Develop and implement a multi-channel, year round digital marketing growth strategy that ensures Help & Care are consistently reaching more people for their service delivery, campaigning, profile raising and fundraising activities.
2. Design, implement and evaluate successful digital marketing campaigns on full range of channels – LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook - ensuring they are engaging, accessible and consistent.
Website and E-Marketing
1. Refreshing content on website to greater support visitor journeys and enable collection of visitor data.
2. Improve and develop the user experience on the website, linking robustly to other channels.
3. Manage the delivery of e-marketing campaigns, ensuring Help & Care improve retention and outcomes.
Press and PR
1. Acting as Help & Care’s point of contact for all media inquiries, including preparing press releases, and cultivating Help & Care’s relationship with journalists.
2. Develop and nurture relationships with media, influencers and stakeholder partners.
- Provide line management to Help & Care’s Marketing Assistant, ensuring high quality and encouraging support and guidance.
- Manage the workload of the Marketing Assistant, ensuring delegation of appropriate tasks.
1. Act as key point of contact and expert advisor in all things marketing and external communications.
2. To develop an effective process for managing Help & Care print and digital requirements and requests from all teams, maintaining excellent customer service and ensuring consistency of branding at all times.
3. To ensure a cross-organisational approach to marketing and communications.
4. To undertake research using appropriate tools, analytics and data sources to create reports and recommendations which drive continuous improvement
5. To develop a consistent narrative, language and brand consistency for Help & Care across all channels.
6. To ensure that legal notices, disclaimers and copyright information is used as appropriate and all Help & Care content is fully compliant.
8. Events – developing and leading on events both on-line and in communities supporting the work and profile of the organisation
9. To undertake other work that may arise on a day-to-day basis to support the service
10. Working in tandem with the Internal Communications post holder, ensuring consistency in tone and message.
11. To work within the values, ethos and vision of Help & Care.
12. To work in accordance with the Policies and Procedures of Help & Care.
13. To work in accordance with all relevant legislation.
14. To undertake any other duties as required, appropriate to the post.
Carry out other such duties as may be required by the Leadership Team, Chief Executive and Trustee Management Board which are consistent with the duties and responsibilities of the post.
The working week shall be 22.5 hours during standard office hours over 3 days (to be agreed with line manager.) The postholder may be required to work occasional evenings or weekends to attend events and meetings, for which time off in lieu will be granted.
The nature of the job will require the ability to travel. If the post-holder’s own car is used for travel, expenses will be paid as set by the Trustee Management Board.
There will be an assessment of competence to practice during induction and 6-month probation period.
The other conditions of service and current procedural agreements will be enclosed with the post-holders Contract of Employment.
The post holder will be required to have broadband to be able to work from home.
*This role is based in East Dorset which includes BCP and Purbeck areas. The postholder can claim the full cost of business travel within this geographical area and/or to a place outside of the geographical area.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.
This organisation is scheduling interviews as the applications come in. Don’t miss your opportunity, apply now!
Maternity Cover position from January to October 2024
Homebased working in the UK
The Director of Development and Engagement is a member of the Senior Leadership Team and works in partnership with the CEO to lead the development, delivery and co-ordination of the organisation’s strategy.
In this role, you will have oversight across several areas including fundraising, membership engagement, finance and governance and will take the lead in generating income and ensuring the sustainability of the organisation.
The post also holds line management responsibility for three members of staff delivering across multiple areas of work including fundraising, finance, and communications.
For more information, please download the job description below or visit our website via the ‘Apply’ button.
To apply, please download and complete our application form below. CVs will not be accepted.
This is an ongoing recruitment and interviews will be held as applications are received. We reserve the right to close this advert at any time.
STOPAIDS is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive positive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, sex characteristics, HIV status, national origin, genetics, disability, or age. We are open to considering applications for a part-time role that would require a job share.
We have an exciting opportunity for a full-time Human Resources Manager to join our team, on a permanent basis.
This will be a, primarily, remote working role, which requires the willingness and ability to travel to meet the needs of the team and the wider organisation when appropriate. There may be occasional travel for meetings with the wider team several times a year.
What we offer:
- A starting salary of £33,024 - £40,221 depending on experience.
- 28 days’ leave + 8 public bank holidays (25 days annual leave and 3 closure days)
- Ethical pension scheme (5-7% employer contribution)
- Flexible working hours
- Employee Assistance Programme and health cash-back scheme
- A fun and supportive team
- A solution-focused atmosphere and hard-working environment
- Cycle to work scheme
- Animal companion compassionate leave
- Death in service benefit
If you are a CIPD qualified HR professional looking to join a forward-thinking organisation that champions a healthy working culture, then we have the perfect opportunity for you.
In this highly rewarding role, you will have the chance to make an enormous impact on the culture of our progressive organisation. We will provide you with ample professional support and opportunities for career growth as you join us on our mission.
Key responsibilities of the role:
As an HR Manager, you will be responsible for providing The Vegan Society with clear HR advice and guidance as we carry out our operations.
Providing expert advice to our senior leadership, you will manage a range of HR functions, ensuring all company procedures and policies are compliant with all relevant legislation. You will support a range of complex employee relation cases including change management.
Playing a crucial role in our organisational development, you will also produce an annual HR plan and will lead on HR activities such as the development and delivery of staff training programmes. Alongside these activities, you will lead on the employee lifecycle and support the delivery of our EDI strategy and build the strategies and processes required.
What are we looking for?
- Extensive experience in HR
- Experience of supporting senior management and/or trustees
- Experience of supporting the management of organisational change processes
- The ability to answer complex queries
- Experience of implementing and planning organisation-wide training
- A high level of knowledge and understanding of employment law, HR policy and legislation
- Experience of recruitment and EDI
- CIPD qualified
The Vegan Society as an organisation values equality, diversity and inclusion. We want to be an organisation that tackles any structural discrimination or prejudice. We are actively trying to increase diversity in our organisation and encourage applications from all sections of the community.
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy/ies.
Salary and Hours:
This is a full-time (37.5 hours per week) role with a salary of £33,024 - £40,221 depending on experience.
It is a condition of your employment that, as far as is possible and practicable, you adhere to a vegan diet and lifestyle.
Other organisations may call this role: HR Manager, Senior HR Advisor, Senior Human Resources Advisor, Employee Relations Manager, HR Generalist, HR Support Manager, or HR Services Manager.
How to Apply:
Please fill out the job application form
The application deadline is 9am Monday 18 December 2023.
Interview dates TBC
CVs cannot be accepted. No agencies.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.