Senior Executive Assistant Volunteer Roles in Liverpool
We are excited to share this great opportunity to join our Board of Directors.It is a very important time for Cornerstone, as we set a course for the future, with our strategy ‘Future proofing Cornerstone’.
As a member of our Board, you will be instrumental in guiding the strategic future of the charity and ensuring exemplary governance and fiscal control. The main Board meets four times a year and board members will be expected to be a member of one of the sub committees. You will also act as a local ambassador for Cornerstone.
We are particularly keen to hear from those with skills, knowledge and experience in one or more of the following areas who feel they can make a positive contribution to our charitable activities: -
- Management experience in social care quality standards, compliance, commissioning and / or procurement
- Senior management experience in the social work / social care sector preferably with strategic planning skills
- Accountancy/financial experience preferably at management level
- Personal experience of providing care and support of a relative or carer of a person who has experience of care
Cornerstone is one of Scotland’s largest charities and is a leading provider of social care services to more than 1,200 adults, children and young people with disabilities and other support needs. We employ over 1,900 people across Scotland and are fully committed to delivering high quality care and support.
In addition, we also operate our Cornerstone Self-Directed Support service. Across this service, we have over 200 Personal Assistants on our books and approximately 1000 active clients.
We’re committed to building a workforce that represents the true diversity of Scotland, where every single one of our colleagues feel enabled to deliver their best. We’re proud to be an equal opportunities employer who selects the best person for the job. We value the diversity of our workforce and work hard to create an inclusive environment where each individual can bring their unique skills, experiences and ideas to the table to help us grow, bring create innovative solutions and develop of our people. We are keen to receive applications for board position that reflect the diversity of the organisation.
Click on our advert attachment to view for our Cornerstone Trustee Board information pack.
We welcome applications from anywhere in Scotland.
There is no re-numeration attached to the role but expenses will be reimbursed.
If you’re up for the challenge and think you have what it takes, apply today with your CV and cover letter.We're waiting to hear from you.Your cover letter should be uploaded to the 'Supporting Documents' section within our online application.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.
Job description: Business Development Officer
Environment, Smart Cities, Cyber Security, Technologies (AI, IoT, Digital Transformation, Transportation, Innovation—Our 6 start-Ups
The Role (remote - online): part-time up to 5 hours per week
Business Development Officer
Amnick is offering collaboration opportunities for Business Development Officers to join us on the exciting projects we are working on for a 1-month period.
You will become involved in working on international initiatives across our six start-ups in Environment, Cyber Security, Transportation, Technologies, Smart Cities, and Innovation.
Amnick is a social enterprise that comprises a large collaboration team of city leaders, mayors, key industry players, universities, and government officials. Our focus is to deliver a shared vision with our partners to look for ways to gain return on investment and social impact that can benefit both our organisations.
Amnick is offering collaboration opportunities for high-potential individuals to join us as Directors and Asst. Directors in the above areas of focus to work on exciting projects, which we are launching in 2023/2024.
Your Role (up to 5 hours per week, anytime at your convenience)
Some requirements of your role will be:
· To research key partners and organisations, along with commercial opportunities to pursue.
· Involved in working with and/or developing and supporting major worldwide projects, programmes, events, and initiatives, both individually and alongside city leaders, tech companies, universities, and businesses globally.
You can work individually or lead small teams to develop new projects and initiatives. This will also develop new levels of skills, knowledge, and experiences, as well as a fantastic senior network on an international level.
Your engagement with us is completely flexible, with a minimum of 5 hours a week from any part of the world.
Our current projects include running international events in Digital Transformation, Environment masterclass, Cyber Security and Smart Cities Round table discussions with government agencies, and interviews with 12 world leaders at COP27, to name a few.
*****Please note that, currently, this is not a paid opportunity, as we are just launching our start-ups. However, parts of this role that involve work in consulting and/or bidding for funding will be paid work on a project-by-project basis.*****
You can also see city leaders and global senior executives leading our six start-ups (with whom you will also be working from time to time) at: https://youtu.be/BySABibz2pY
You will engage in tasks and opportunities that you wish to take part in, such as:
· Research new markets and commercial leads
· Creating and posting social media content across all social media platforms
· Creating spreadsheets/ databases of target client lists
· Supporting sales and marketing strategies and engaging with clients
· Supporting Sales and Marketing events and promotions
· Create monthly reports and analyses for digital marketing performance.
Your benefits of engaging
- Getting higher level of experience on delivering initiatives on an international scale
- Creating wider and more senior networks
- Gaining more management experience (as an optional choice - for example, in running your own team)
- Completely flexible (online, and minimum of 5 hours per week input).
We welcome applications from people of all sorts of backgrounds and experiences. Amnick is committed to delivering equal opportunities regardless of age, sexual orientation, gender, pregnancy, religion, nationality, ethnic origin, disability, medical history, skin colour, marital status, genetic information or parental status. Our selection process is based on relevant experiences only.
More details at https://rb.gy/j78rj
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.