Campaign marketing manager jobs near Birmingham, West Midlands
What’s my CV Worth?
How much could you earn in the charity sector? Use our CV checker to find out.Check Now
Friends of the Earth is the biggest grassroots environmental campaigning community in the world. It covers 75 countries – from Norway to Australia, from South Korea to Colombia. We have around 5,000 local activist groups and over 2 million members and supporters worldwide. All of them doing incredible things for a healthier, fairer, greener world.
We are looking for a passionate and proactive marketing and engagement specialist to join us on a maternity cover contract, in a busy, visible and creative role. This is an exciting time to join the team as we roll out a new brand and audience strategy and launch a new multi-year campaign to end fuel poverty and halt climate change. This role will be responsible for the development and delivery of integrated marketing and communications plans that grow awareness of the Friends of the Earth brand amongst our target audiences and help us win campaigns by effectively engaging our supporters and grassroots network of groups.
- Experience of delivering integrated digital and offline campaigns, successful above and below the line marketing campaigns.
- Proven ability to manage multiple stakeholders and navigate differences of opinion to deliver excellent results.
- Understanding of how to apply audience insight from research and how to meet audience growth targets.
- Knowledge of different models of audience segmentation and how to develop content and comms that engage different audiences.
- Experience of commissioning creative content from both in-house creative teams and external agencies.
- Ability to project manage end-to-end campaigns, manage a budget and ensure deadlines are met.
- Ability to analyse data, interpret trends and evaluate results from multiple metrics.
- Curious mindset and an openness to exploring new ways of doing things. A proven ability to test and learn new approaches and apply learnings.
- Confident communicator with an ability to challenge constructively, whilst taking responsibility for own successes and failures.
- Be proactive at spotting opportunities and challenges, raise risks as necessary.
- Ability to work both independently and collaborate well cross-organisationally.
The Brand, Marketing & Audiences team plays a critical and visible role in the organisation. We lead strategic projects, put engagement into the heart of our campaigns and offer expert advice and analysis to teams across the organisation. We are a high-performing and friendly team that strives to experiment with new ideas and support each other in the process. This is an exciting time to join us as we develop and roll out a new brand and audience strategy.
This role will report directly to the Marketing Manager but will support the work of the wider team including our Social Media & Engagement Manager and Email & Supporter Experience Manager. We are cross-organisational in scope so a large part of the role will also be collaborating with different teams such as Creative & Content, Campaigns, and Individual Giving amongst others.
Closing date: Midnight, Thursday 21st July.
Location: Flexible across England, Wales and Northern Ireland
We offer a competitive range of benefits, good work/life balance, excellent learning and development opportunities and a vibrant organisational culture.
Our staff body is currently under-representative of People of Colour, LGBTQIA+ people and people with long term conditions or impairments: We are committed to eroding these historic barriers, so as to create a movement in which people from all walks of life see themselves in, and so we particularly encourage you to apply if you belong to one of these groups or sit at multiple intersections of disadvantage.
Friends of the Earth is an international community dedicated to protecting the natural world and the wellbeing of everyone in it. We lead campaigns, provide resources and information, and drive real solutions to the environmental problems facing us all.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.
At the Public Interest News Foundation (PINF), we want everyone in the UK to benefit from public interest news that speaks to them, for them and with them. We work with print and digital news providers of all shapes and sizes, focusing in particular on independent providers with turnover below £2m. These innovative social enterprises are developing new models of journalism, but they face great challenges.
Since we started work in March 2020, we have provided independent news providers with funding and leadership development opportunities backed up by original research. Now, we want to strengthen the support for our mission among policymakers in the UK government and devolved administrations.
As Campaigns Manager, you will have lead responsibility for the success of the ‘News for All’ campaign, which aims to promote the value of independent news providers to policymakers and stakeholders. You will also be responsible for coordinating the Public Interest News Network, through which we work with a range of our partner organisations. And you will make sure that our core communications are clear and compelling.
We are a small, dedicated team with big ambitions. We work remotely from home or in co-working spaces, with get-togethers at least once a month. We all contribute to PINF’s evolving strategy, and we support and stretch each other to do our best work.
We are committed to building a diverse team who can bring their experiences from work and home into this role. Therefore, we actively encourage applications from Black, Asian or minoritised groups, LGBTQ+ people and people with disabilities.
You will have the following skills and attributes:
- Advocacy. You should be able to develop and deliver an effective campaign, drawing on your excellent knowledge and understanding of the UK’s political framework to build effective working relationships with Ministers, MPs and Peers, members of the devolved administrations and civil servants.
- Communications. You should be able to use your outstanding written and verbal communication skills, including copy-writing and public speaking, to draft and deliver output including speeches, consultation responses, blog posts and comment pieces.
- Media. You should be able to engage effectively with print, digital and broadcast journalists, and manage PINF’s social media channels.
- Policy. You should be able to distil complex policy issues into clear and compelling positions by drawing on internal and external research. You do not have to be a sector specialist when you start the role, but you should be able to build your knowledge and understanding rapidly.
- Partnerships. You should be able to build a coalition of organisations and individuals, drawing on your skill for effective working relationships and your instinct for collaboration to engage and empower people from all backgrounds and experiences.
- Administration. You should be able to stay on top of your workload by using relevant software (including Microsoft Office, e-campaigning tools and content management systems), keeping accurate and up-to-date records, and prioritising between competing tasks.
In your first 12 months as Campaigns Manager, you will:
- Lead on the successful delivery of the ‘News for All’ campaign, through which we are working in partnership with a range of organisations and individuals to ensure that policymakers support independent news providers through the forthcoming Digital Competition Bill and other areas of public policy.
- Co-ordinate the Public Interest News Network, through which we are developing our relationships with our partner organisations, to ensure that we contribute as effectively and efficiently as possible towards our shared aims.
- Build PINF’s profile and reputation with key audience groups, including not only policymakers, but also independent news providers, philanthropists and big tech companies, through a running programme of media and social media communications.
We are a small and friendly team of dedicated people who work remotely with a high degree of responsibility and autonomy. We meet at least once a month in London, and can cover reasonable travel costs for employees who are based outside London to attend these meetings. We can also pay for employees to use co-working spaces in their local area if they prefer not to work from home. We are happy for employees to manage their own time, so long as they are available to take calls and meetings and respond to emails within normal office hours (9.30am-5.30pm, Monday-Friday). The Campaigns Manager will be entitled to 28 days paid leave, including bank holidays.
At PINF, we are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive organisation. We offer flexible working arrangements to support staff from different backgrounds, and we particularly encourage applications from people whose backgrounds are under-represented in the news media.
We intend to appoint the Campaigns Manager on a twelve-month full-time contract (40 hours per week with an hour each day for lunch). With further funding, we hope to develop this into a permanent role, so, for the right candidate, this could be the start of a long-term involvement with the Public Interest News Foundation. Permanent employees receive matching pension contributions of 5% and can participate in our salary sacrifice scheme to lease an electric car.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.
Our recent projects include undertaking emergency evacuations near the front line in Ukraine, humanitarian aid deliveries in hard-to-reach areas in Ukraine, Syria, Turkey, Greece and France and supporting an education centre for Syrian refugee children in Jordan. All of which represent hundreds of interesting and important stories which we’d like your help in sharing with our audience.
Our unique way of operating via an online shop, allows the public to purchase aid directly for refugees in need, reducing costs, timescales and supporting local economies.
We’re looking for a creative and self-motivated individual with a diverse skill set to join our small but mighty team. The individual will be responsible for planning and designing engaging content for our social channels and running end-to-end campaigns in order to grow our following and engagement and increase donations. As a charity, free marketing channels such as social media, press and email are some of our main focuses and revenue drivers. We’re looking for someone who lives, eats and breathes social media, has an eye for design, can edit videos and is passionate about educating the public about the refugee crisis.
This is a dynamic role which will involve working with a close knit team and gaining exposure to all areas of the charity’s operations and may involve occasional international travel to our project locations.
Key responsibilities include:
Managing our social channels, growing our digital audience and visibility and retaining and reengaging our existing following.
Using new and existing marketing channels to reach a greater audience and encourage more donations.
Marketing our online aid shop to increase awareness and revenue and encourage repeat purchases/subscriptions.
Exploring new content channels on new and existing platforms such as TikTok and Instagram reels.
Obtaining and/or writing engaging stories for our blog which can also be shared via email and social media.
Developing and executing fundraising campaigns.
Generating income for the charity via a variety of income streams such as grants, sponsorships, partnerships, fundraisers etc.
Crafting press releases and liaising with local, national and international press to give quotes and gain coverage.
Designing marketing materials for use on and offline including social media posts, campaign material, signage, posters, leaflets etc.
Update, analyse and optimise our website.
Collaborate with other team members to ensure smooth running of campaigns.
1-3 years experience of planning and producing a schedule of engaging content for use on a variety of different social media platforms.
Proven record in growing social media following and engagement.
Designing clear and attention-grabbing imagery for use on a variety of different marketing channels.
1-3 years experience running marketing campaigns in order to generate revenue - ideally for a charity or non-profit organisation.
Experience writing compelling press releases and working with local, national and international press to gain coverage - desirable.
A previous role within the non-profit sector and/or knowledge of the refugee crisis - desirable.
Experience working with partners from different countries and cultures and dealing with sensitive personal stories or information - desirable.
Crafting engaging, written content in the form of blog entries, emails, website content and social media captions.
An eye for design - the ability to identify captivating photography with good composition and use online design programmes to produce imagery to accompany our campaigns.
A self-starter and motivated person who is able to proactively identify new opportunities and has the confidence to pursue them.
An interest in geopolitics and learning more about the complex factors and nuances which play into the refugee crisis as well as an empathetic approach and genuine desire to help others.
Flexible and collaborative in your working approach.
In return, you’ll work as part of a fun, flexible team of people with shared motivations and interests. You’ll gain exposure to the workings of a charitable organisation and have ownership over your own campaigns - directly seeing your impact first hand.
You’ll be entitled to 28 days annual leave per year, which increases one day with each year of service. The position is on a remote basis but with the opportunity for some travel to both our head office in Tonbridge, Kent and internationally to the location of our projects.
To apply, please attach a CV and covering letter explaining why you would be a good fit for the role.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.
Title: Digital Marketing Manager
Salary: £35,000 + £3,500 London allowance
Hours/Contract: 35 hours/week
Contract Type: Permanent
Based: Home Based and London Office (at least four days a month)
Closing date: 18 July midnight
Interview date: w/c: 25 July TBC
At an exciting time in its development, Marie Curie is looking for a talented Digital Marketing Manager to drive and lead the paid digital marketing strategy for the organisation.
The role will be responsible for developing, implementing and optimising digital marketing plans across paid channels. They will work with external agencies and internal colleagues to ensure that we drive the optimum mix and derive greatest benefit from PPC, social media advertising, display advertising, retargeting and partnerships, whilst also testing new opportunities that arise with these channels.
You will build relationships and work closely with key stakeholders across our Fundraising, Policy & Research and Caring Services. This includes collaborating with other marketing colleagues responsible for Brand, Supporter Campaigns and Caring Services. As well as the Digital team responsible for the website, mobile experience and analytics. In addition to supporting commercial fundraising and trading activity, you will also play a central role working with product and other marketing managers in delivering relevant and targeted campaigns to other Marie Curie audiences, including carers, patients and influencers.
What we are looking for:
- Demonstrable experience of planning and delivering successful digital marketing growth plans and integrated campaigns
- A confident leader with experience of briefing and managing internal and external creative teams, including our media buying agency, and managing media budgets
- Experience of building, executing and optimising both brand and acquisition activity, along with lead generation and identifying/exploiting partnership opportunities.
- A confident communicator with strong influencing skills. You will be a strategic thinker, with excellent commercial acumen and digital knowledge.
- The ability to work sensitively and diplomatically with others is essential, as is possessing a sense of pragmatism and flexibility whilst retaining a clear focus on objectives and ROI.
- Experience of digital marketing in the charity sector would be beneficial but not essential
What's in it for you:
- Continued access to NHS Pension Scheme (subject to eligibility)
- Marie Curie Group Personal Pension Scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Loan schemes for bikes; computers and satellite navigation systems
- Continuous development
- Industry leading training programmes
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Flexible Working
Marie Curie is committed to its values, which underpin our work. We take stringent steps to ensure that the people who join our organisation through employment or volunteering, are suitable for their roles and are committed to safeguarding all our people from harm. This includes our staff, volunteers and all those who use or come into contact with our services. We are dedicated to creating not just a safe place to work but also a supportive and rewarding one.
We are committed to a world where everyone can thrive and fulfil their potential. We are devoted to the social justice imperatives and organisational benefits of full diversity, inclusion and equity in the workplace, and are a Stonewall champion. We actively encourage and welcome applications from candidates of diverse cultures, perspectives and lived experiences.
Shortlisting and Interviews will happen on a rolling basis so early application is encouraged. We reserve the right to close this vacancy early. Agencies need not apply.
Every day of your life matters - from the first to the last. When you work for Marie Curie, you understand that better than ever. We're a passionate, committed and diverse team of more than 4,400 staff and 12,000 volunteers, here for people living with any terminal illness, and their families. We offer expert care, guidance and support, to help them get the most from the time they have left.
Everyone knows our daffodil, but it's our warmth, creativity and care that touch lives. Here, we take the time to really get to know the people we care for and those who love them. And we do whatever it takes to give them the final days and hours they deserve.
Humane Society International/UK is a global animal protection organisation, striving for a better future for animals through advocacy, education, and hands-on programmes. HSI/UK is a leading force for animal protection, with hundreds of thousands of supporters across the country. We are an effective voice for animals, with active programmes in wildlife protection, alternatives to animal experiments, and farmed animal welfare. A small but effective team, HSI/UK has big ambitions to create further positive change for animals both here in the UK and around the world.
About the position
This is an exciting opportunity to create change at scale, informing and promoting a practical transition to plant-based diets, in order to reduce the number of animals suffering in factory farms. Part of our Forward Food team, the role will work to increase the quality and availability of plant-based options with major caterers and universities in the UK, impacting hundreds of thousands of meals daily.
This role also includes an international component, working with the Global Plant-Based Solutions Manager to support team members around the world to develop and deliver HSI’s livestock reduction advocacy. This part of the role includes research and advocacy to advance policy dialogues for a just transition to alternative proteins, and working to inform and secure livestock reduction pathways as part of international climate negotiations and goals.
If you are results-oriented, persuasive, organised and, ideally, have knowledge of farming systems and a commitment to animal welfare, then we would like to hear from you.
Key areas of responsibility:
• Initiate and maintain relationships with universities/ food service companies to support and oversee their delivery of goals to reduce meat/animal products by at least 20%.
• Maintain and develop partnerships with like-minded or relevant organisations to achieve our strategic goals.
• Identify and support opportunities to encourage people to eat less meat/animal products, including working with media and celebrity ambassadors.
• Deliver compelling and informed advocacy to UK political stakeholders to encourage the adoption of policies that catalyse a just protein transition.
• Research and present to policy makers evidence of the opportunities and benefits of facilitating and supporting a just protein transition, and of the need to address animal-based agriculture in the context of climate goals.
• Support development and delivery of a strategy to meet HSI’s animal agriculture goals within key international climate dialogues.
• Research and compile data on industry-related trends and developments in alternative proteins and the plant-based food markets.
Our successful candidate will be a confident, articulate and positive with a proven track record of supporting the delivery of effective campaigns through research and advocacy. You’ll be a proactive self-starter, and someone who brings positive energy to work within teams. You’ll have a keen eye for detail and accuracy when conducting research, as well as experience and ability to produce compelling and effective advocacy materials. You’ll have experience of building strategic relationships with stakeholders, in both the private and public sector, in order to deliver agreed goals. You will have an ambition and drive for creating positive change for animal welfare, and a willingness to regularly evaluate our progress and impact with a view to further improving our strategies.
We are searching for a campaigns professional to make a difference and be part of a successful global team. If that’s you, please get in touch!
To apply, please submit your CV and a covering letter via the CharityJob website by 11.30PM on Wednesday, 20 July 2022. Interviews will be held via Zoom on 25 & 26 July 2022.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.
Hope for Justice exists to bring an end to modern slavery by preventing exploitation, rescuing victims, restoring lives and reforming society. Around the world, we are growing a movement of abolitionists who believe freedom is worth the fight. Our team works from more than 30 locations across five continents. If you’re looking to make a difference, this is the place for the you.
Hope for Justice is committed to the principles of diversity, equality and inclusion. If you feel that your skills and experience fit one of our roles then we would welcome your application regardless of your background.
Hope for Justice is looking for an experienced and highly motivated Marketing and Campaigns Specialist to join our dynamic global Digital and Communications team.
As Marketing and Campaigns specialist you will use your strong visionary and organisation skills to deliver powerful and engaging multi-channel campaigns which will raise awareness about modern day slavery supporting Hope for Justice's database and donor acquisition strategy. In this role, you will also have the opportunity to utilise your broad range of creative skills to develop and bring important campaigns to life working alongside the creative writers, graphic designers, and film producers who are part of our cross functional team.
To be successful in this role, you will need outstanding organisational and communication skills as you will work closely with multiple stakeholders. You will have the ability to present and pitch ideas and concepts while working under pressure to meet deadlines. Experience in a range of digital communication platforms is needed in addition to an understanding of the law and regulations relating to in-person and digital fundraising.
This is a unique opportunity to join a growing, global non-profit organisation with a well-respected reputation for changing lives and fighting for freedom for those affected by modern day slavery and human trafficking.
For more information, please download the Role profile at the bottom of the advert.
- Create and develop dynamic marketing content for campaigns, marcomms and events
- Create and maintain a long-term calendar of campaign activity, adapted around key dates (and dates to avoid), capacity, and organizational requirements.
- Assist with the optimization of our marketing automation and donor journey processes
- Collaborate with designers, film makers and external influencers to produce marketing ideas and strategies for campaigns and events
- Convince key stakeholders of your creative ideas
- Keep wider department updated on latest marketing trends and technological platforms
- Present internally and externally to promote the story of a campaign or communication
- Collaborate and manage relationships with external partners, influencers and agencies
- Work at all times in line with organisational policies and procedures and the wider strategy, culture and ethos of Hope for Justice.
- Understand and uphold the standards outlined in the Hope for Justice Safeguarding policies, acting with due care and attention to safeguard the wellbeing of anyone that comes into contact with our work and reporting concerns if they do arise.
Benefits of working at Hope for Justice
Hope for Justice is committed to supporting our staff’s wellbeing and offers competitive salaries and a range of additional benefits to our staff. This includes generous annual leave entitlement, pension scheme contributions, company sick pay, enhanced maternity and paternity pay and access to the Employee Assistance Programme for staff and their family. As well as operating both Flexible and Hybrid working policies for our UK employees.
Salary: Up to £35,000, depending on experience.
Closing date: 7th July 2022, the vacancy may close early as applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis
Location: Flexible, (Travel to the Manchester head office will be occasionally required)
All offers of employment will be subject to satisfactory references and appropriate screening checks, which include criminal records checks, in line with our Global background checks policy. Hope for Justice participates in the Inter Agency Misconduct Disclosure Scheme. In line with this scheme, as part of the referencing process we will request information from job applicants’ previous employers about any findings of sexual exploitation, sexual abuse and/or sexual harassment during employment, or incidents under investigation when the applicant left employment. By submitting an application, the job applicant confirms his/her understanding of these recruitment procedures.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.
Care4Calais are recruiting for an experienced and professional Digital Marketing Manager to develop and manage our digital communications and campaigns during an exciting period of rapid organisational growth.
This year will be incredibly important for the future of refugee rights within the UK, and the fast paced and high-profile nature of the sector can be challenging. We’re looking for a digital expert who is hands-on, values collaboration and is a natural communicator. If you understand how to use audience insights, the importance of value-based messaging, why storytelling matters and have a strong understanding of the role of digital in changing attitudes, we’d love to hear from you.
As an expanding charity working in complex media environment, the work can be highly pressured, so a calm resilience is important.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to analyse and optimise our digital channels, establishing structure and processes to effectively meet our charity objectives. You’ll have end-to-end experience of planning, managing and analysing effective and innovative multi-channel campaigns.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fearless team of game changers dedicated to positively changing the lives of refugees by changing negative media portrayal and public perceptions.
Please provide a covering letter that explains why you are suitable for this role and why you want to work with Care4Calais - we will only consider applications that are accompanied by a covering letter.
Implement and optimise a digital strategy for Care4Calais, covering all channels including website, paid and organic social, and email. You’ll be leading effective campaigns on digital fundraising, volunteer acquisition, online engagement, increasing visibility and influencing attitudes.
Responsibilities will include:
- Planning and implementing the digital strategy, including day-to-day management/implementation of paid social, PPC, social media, email, SEO and digital PR.
- Optimising our website through continual analysis, testing and learning - we are looking to redesign our website to improve our supporter journey and accessibility to resources.
- End-to-end campaign management of paid media, both campaign-focused and ‘always-on’ activity, ensuring a steady stream of donations to support our essential work.
- Designing, testing, delivering and evaluating email marketing campaigns to drive supporter engagement and donor acquisition. You’ll lead on CRM projects including supporter analysis, segmentation of supporter data, and setting up email funnels to develop relationships and re-engage previous supporters.
- Content marketing, working with the wider team to create a structured content plan in order to create a positive story around refugees and migration across our website and socials (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter). You’ll be helping translate complex and sensitive narratives into easily-accessible stories.
- Working with our website developer to manage website updates on Wordpress for both our main site and shop site
- Thorough analysis and reporting of campaign and website data. You’ll be identifying opportunities and trends, using your findings to advise the wider team on all aspects of digital.
- Working with agencies and external stakeholders to ensure a cohesive and engaging brand identity across all touchpoints.
- Increasing awareness of Care4Calais and refugee protection issues and keeping up to date with sector developments and promoting pro-migration messaging.
- Working with our volunteers and partners on the ground to identify storytelling opportunities.
- Staying up to date on developments with digital technology, identifying new opportunities.
Person Specification: Required Skills and Experience
- Hands-on experience of planning, implementing and evaluating effective digital campaigns across all channels.
- Strong ability to analyse data and identify trends using digital analytics tools such as Google Analytics.
- Proficient use of relevant digital platforms, including social media platforms, CMS, Facebook Business Manager, Google Ads, Google Search Console, Google Analytics (or similar) and Mailchimp (or similar).
- Experience of using audience insight to inform marketing strategy, content creation and targeting.
- Ability to plan and commission compelling content to engage our core supporter base whilst being responsive to their needs. Ability to translate complex and sensitive narratives into easily accessible stories
- Strong organisational and project management skills, with a well-developed ability to manage competing priorities whilst working in a fast-paced and high-profile environment.
- Exceptional communication, collaboration and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent coaching, motivational and management skills.
- Understanding of and empathy with the refugee and migration sector, and experience working with sensitive and politically-controversial topics.
The National Deaf Children’s Society is the leading charity dedicated to creating a world without barriers for deaf children and young people.
Brand Marketing Manager
London office or home-based (UK)
£38,362 - £45,465 (London office based)
£34,808 - £41,199 (home-based)
35 hours per week
Are you a brand visionary with an enthusiasm for what makes a brand successful? Are you excited by the opportunity to evaluate brand resonance with deaf and hearing audiences? This exciting new role in our Digital Marketing Team will steer the National Deaf Children’s Society through a brand review and help us to evolve our brand and event marketing.
You will work with creative and marketing agencies to scope and deliver a brand refresh, lead our brand research and drive our brand and events marketing strategies. You will work across teams to lead and co-ordinate high-impact cross channel brand marketing campaigns.
You will be a confident project manager with experience of recruiting and managing marketing and creative agencies. You will be skilled at proposing brand research questions and evaluating insights. And you will have a background in developing and delivering brand and event marketing activities. If you want to make your mark on our brand identity, this is a fantastic opportunity to do so.
You will be joining a team who are driven to remove barriers for deaf children and young people by raising the profile of the National Deaf Children’s Society and our key campaigns. We are working towards taking an agile approach to our marketing. All team members are encouraged to set time aside each month to explore new ideas and approaches.
To apply for this role, you will have to complete an online application and specify how you meet the person specification criteria, as outlined in the job description. To do this, we suggest that you download the job description from our website prior to starting your application.
Currently, the application process works best on desktop / laptop devices.
The closing date for applications is on Friday, 8th July 2022 at 23:59.
We expect interviews to be held on Zoom on Monday 18th and Tuesday 19th July 2022.
The National Deaf Children’s Society is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young adults and expects staff and volunteers to share that commitment.
We strive to provide an accessible recruitment process. If a disability or long-term condition makes it difficult for you to complete our application form, please contact us to discuss alternative formats. If you require reasonable adjustments for taking part in the interview, please indicate this in response to the corresponding question in the application form.
Additional information about the support we offer is on our jobs page.
We are a Disability Confident Employer and committed to offering interviews to candidates who request to be considered under the disability confident scheme and meet the minimum requirements of the person specification.
We aim to be an equal opportunities employer and are committed to promoting work life balance amongst its staff.
As part of the recruitment process, candidates will be asked to declare and explain their gaps in employment. All our offers of employment are subject to pre-employment checks – these checks include but are not limited to references, right to work in the UK, disclosure (if applicable) and qualifications (if applicable).
The National Deaf Children’s Society is a registered charity in England and Wales (1016532) and in Scotland (SC040779).
Brand and Marketing Manager
Home based, remote working
£29,000 - £40,000 pa plus excellent benefits
35 hours per week
We know that massively increasing our reach is key to meeting our strategic aims. Our brand is starting on a new journey that has huge potential in terms of reach and impact: the Brand and Marketing Manager will be a hands-on, highly skilled professional who will help us realise that potential.
You are an experienced marketer, confident in working across a wide range of topics, audiences and channels to create compelling, engaging marketing campaigns. You understand the importance of brand and the most effective tactics needed to build a strong one. You are a strong communicator and can craft the right content for different channels and audiences.
You have the personal experience and confidence to shape and manage marketing projects and campaigns from their inception to delivery.
You have great interpersonal skills that allow you to influence internal and external stakeholders effectively. You care about social justice and are passionate about getting the voices of people who are deaf, have hearing loss or tinnitus heard by the public and those with the power to make change.
We are RNID. Together we’ll make life more inclusive for deaf people and those with hearing loss or tinnitus.
Our charity has been through a complete transformation, while building on the best of our past. We’ve returned to our former, much-loved name, become wholly remote working, and established a new strategy, focused on reaching the 12 million people in the UK who are deaf, have hearing loss or tinnitus. We are creating a radically different culture which is externally focused, curious, evidence-based, deliberate, agile and future orientated.
We are ambitious and this is where you come in.
We champion the value of difference and equality and celebrate our diverse and inclusive workforce. We actively encourage applications from eligible candidates from BAME backgrounds or who are deaf or hard of hearing. With almost 20% of our employees having a disability we proudly hold Disability Confident Leader status and guarantee an interview for disabled applicants meeting the minimum essential criteria.
Closing date: 12pm, 18 July 2022.
Interview date: w/c 25 July 2022.
We’re a small, fully home working, team who are passionate about working towards the awakening of an inclusive global spirituality, through educating and enabling adults to serve people of all faiths, and none.
OneSpirit Interfaith Foundation operates across the UK and Ireland. You will report to the Executive Director and will be working in close liaison with other staff and teaching faculty. This is a home-working post requiring a fast broadband connection and a space suitable to use as a home office. All staff are expected to provide their own IT equipment including a computer suitable for the demands of the role.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.
Are you passionate about digital marketing? Do you have experience or an interest in Education or membership organisations? Can you help deliver marketing campaigns and events?
We are offering this exciting opportunity to join our dedicated Marketing team. As Marketing Executive you’ll be supporting the team to identify, develop and deliver marketing communications and campaigns across multiple channels to increase the awareness of CILEX and grow engagement and retention.
- Manage the delivery of campaign plans, ensuring each activity is delivered within deadline, to budget, and gains the required audience reach
- Monitor and schedule social media activity, reporting on channel and campaign performance, identifying risks, issues and influencer engagement
- Act as brand champion ensuring right tone of voice for content across all CILEX channels, that all creative and copy for campaigns adheres to brand guidelines, and maintaining our Brand Hub for internal colleagues to self-serve
When you join our team, you work remotely, so you can be based anywhere in the UK you like as long as you have reliable internet connection there’s no need to relocate. However, you will be expected to attend regular face-to face meetings so you’ll need to be able to travel.
What we’re looking for
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in marketing, communications or business-related qualification
- Experience in campaign delivery across multiple channels
- Able to demonstrate experience and knowledge of a wide range of digital communication channels.
- Experience of working in a customer facing environment
- Excellent technical/ design / IT skills.
- Experience using Google Analytics
- Use and understanding of CRM systems
- Use and understanding of Email marketing systems
What We Can Offer
- Remote Working (with an expectation to attend meetings where required following social distancing guidelines)
- 4pm finish on Fridays
- Competitive Pension Scheme
- Generous Annual Leave Allowance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Assurance
- A Health and wellbeing focus
- Access to our training and development Learning Hub
CILEX – Redefining the legal profession
CILEX supports, trains and represents over [20,000] lawyers, paralegals, legal secretaries and other skilled professionals. Our job is to train, support and advocate for our members, while ensuring they uphold the professional standards we set. But we can’t succeed in that goal if we’re always looking backwards at how things used to be – how things have always been.
So, we’re a bit different from other professional bodies. No oak panelling. No latin motto. No stuffy tradition. Instead, we’re a bit more progressive, a bit more flexible in our ways of working, and a bit more forward-looking. We’re looking for people who want to be part of our diverse and imaginative team; people who want to innovate and make a difference.
Who We Are
We are vocal champions for progressive change in our sector, recognising that the profession and the qualifications that support legal practice need to adapt to the evolving requirements of individuals, businesses and institutions. To this end, we have developed an innovative qualification framework, delivered remotely through our commercial delivery arm, CILEX Law School and a network of accredited training providers. We are committed to broadening access to the legal profession by removing academic and financial obstacles to entry and providing pathways into law that allow professionals from all backgrounds to learn as they earn.
To transform the legal profession by educating, developing and supporting our members to deliver high-quality, accessible legal services for the benefit of society as a whole. In achieving our mission we are committed to:
- Celebrating difference
- Challenging outdated perceptions
- Combining technical expertise with practical insight and emotional intelligence
- Providing opportunities without barriers
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.
Legacy and In Memory Marketing Manager, joining a well-known National Charity. Head Office based in London.
- Open to location. Home-based, with occasional travel to London Head Office.
- Salary: £35,086 per annum (+£3,500 London Living Allowance, if applicable)
With significant investment in the Legacy and In Memory strategy and plans to strengthen TV-led legacy awareness campaign, it’s a very exciting time to join the team.
As the Legacy and In Memory Marketing Manager, you will play a pivotal role in developing both of these areas, and more! Working with the Senior Legacy and In Memory Marketing Manager and wider team you’ll be responsible for the development and delivery of the legacy and in memory giving strategic and operational plans. Identifying and optimising opportunities, working across teams, providing excellent stewardship, relationship management and developing new initiatives to grow the long-term supporter base.
- Develop, oversee legacy and in memory direct marketing, TV-led awareness campaigns and telemarketing campaigns. optimising the recruitment and retention of legacy intenders, enquirers, pledgers and in memory supporters
- Drive innovation through key campaigns and channels including, direct mail, telemarketing, DRTV and digital, recommending new opportunities and ensuring targets are met.
- Sector research new and innovative areas of development for legacy and in memory marketing and fundraising, providing insight to support the growth in income
- Support the Senior Marketing Manager in developing and monitoring expenditure budgets, optimising strategic opportunities to increase awareness and actions that provide the highest ROI.
- Data-driven and insight-led in all decision-making, instilling a ‘test and learn’ culture across the team.
- Support on the development of the In Memory strategy, including ongoing management of Tribute Funds, web pages, materials and new products
- Support the Senior Marketing Manager to lead, coach and motivate the team.
You will have previous experience of working in Legacy and In Memory or Direct Marketing at a senior level, managing and coordinating multiple Direct Marketing projects and campaigns and delivering to deadlines. A creative thinker who can inspiration others with excellent people management and team building skills. A passion for creating the very best supporter experiences possible. Experience in budgeting, forecasting, KPI monitoring and analysis.
This is an exciting time to be joining the team at this national health charity. They are making leaps and bounds in their in memory strategy and secured significantly more investment to strengthen their TV-led legacy awareness campaign. You will play a pivotal role in developing both of these areas (and much more!) while joining a strong, well-established team.
With a thorough understanding of the principles of marketing and fundraising strategies that drive awareness, engagement and income, you will work closely with the Senior Legacy and In Memory Marketing Manager and wider department in developing inspiring and supporter focused approaches to Legacy and In Memory Giving.
The role is home based with occasional travel to London.
The salary is 35,086 (+3,500 London Living Allowance, if applicable)
In conjunction with the Senior Legacy and In Memory Marketing Manager and
team, develop and oversee central legacy and in memory mass direct marketing
and telemarketing campaigns.
Perform sector research into new and innovative areas of future development for
legacy and in memory marketing and fundraising.
Research and drive innovation through key campaigns and channels including,
but not limited to, direct mail, telemarketing, DRTV and digital.
Plan and oversee the TV-led awareness campaigns that optimise the recruitment
and retention of legacy intenders, enquirers, pledgers and in memory supporters
through a variety of channels.
Manage the relationship with external agencies and providers who are engaged in
legacy marketing activity.
An expert in Legacy and In Memory marketing strategies and fundraising methods
Superb people management and team building skills
Natural collaborator with excellent people skills
Passion for creating the very best supporter experiences possible
Experience in budgeting, forecasting, KPI monitoring and analysis
Flexible with a hands-on approach
Our aim is to respond to all successful applications within 5 days. If you havent been contacted within 5 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held further but we positively encourage you to apply for any other positions that you may see in the future.
We apologise that we cannot contact everybody in person but thank you in advance for your interest.
Third Solutions encourages applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Third Solutions acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003.
Market Insight Manager (Maternity Cover)
Flexible Working – Monthly Travel to Milton Keynes
Salary: £30,763 - £36,192 pro rata + good range of benefits
Contract: 12 Month Fixed Term – 27 hours per week – Flexible working options considered
An opportunity to use your Insights experience to drive our Public Engagement strategy forwards, giving hope and a future to Children around the World.
World Vision is an international children’s charity working with children, their communities, and with supporters and partners.
Through long-term development projects, emergency responses and advocacy we’ve helped bring lasting change to millions of children, over more than 60 years. And as a Christian organisation, everything we do is motivated by our faith as we strive to reflect God’s unconditional love.
Work for World Vision UK and you will be part of a truly global partnership, building brighter futures for vulnerable children. Come join our 34,000+ staff working in nearly 100 countries and share the joy of transforming vulnerable children’s life stories!
Help lead our Public Engagement teams in putting audience insight at the heart of everything we do, defining our audience strategy for a changing market place and providing actionable audience and market intelligence that enables us to drive the effectiveness of our marketing and fundraising activity.
As an experienced market researcher, this role offers you the opportunity to make a real impact- leading projects that define how we implement our marketing and fundraising strategy across our Public Engagement department.
The role will involve building a deeper understanding of core audiences through our new audience segmentation and embedding this across our Public Engagement team. You will need to develop creative ways to bring it to life and use it to ensure our our activities and communications are based on strong audience insight. You will act as as a consultant on key campaigns, representing and championing the supporter voice and developing ways of working and tools that help teams place our audiences at the centre of their work.
In addition, you will use your research skills to commission and conduct qualitative and quantitative research as well as market analysis, helping senior stakeholders to make the best decisions based on real audience insight. As an engaging communicator, you will be able to disseminate these insights across the organisation in an impactful way, working with teams on an ongoing basis to help them implement the findings in their work.
As an experienced researcher, you will bring:
- A proven track record in managing, carrying out and commissioning research projects
- A strong understanding of qualitative research methods and tools
- Knowledge of quantitative research methods and approaches to test design
- An good understanding of supporter segmentations and how to apply and embed these as part of a marketing strategy
- Experience working with or analysing reports from Microsoft Dynamics, or similar CRM platforms
- Experience of collating and presenting research on the external environment, market trends and competitor activity to inform strategic decision making
- Strong communication and stakeholder relationship building skills
- Experience of the fundraising sector would be advantageous
All applicants must be willing to work within a Christian framework and be sensitive to its various expressions across cultures and denominations.
In addition to the salary indicated, we offer good benefits including pension, generous holiday entitlement and free parking (MK only).
Please upload your CV of full employment history explaining any gaps of employment and reasons for leaving your previous employer. This must be accompanied with a covering letter stating how you meet the essential criteria of the role.
**Please note that you MUST be holding the Right to work in the UK documentation as unfortunately this role is not sponsored**
Closing date for applications: 6th July 2022
Please note, we reserve the right to interview and appoint before the advertised closing date.
World Vision UK is a registered organisation operating the MDS Scheme and we shall check with your previous employers about your behaviour and conduct. We will be requesting they complete a form known as a Statement of Conduct. As a child focused organisation, World Vision UK is committed to the safeguarding of children, therefore any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of applicable background checks, including a criminal records check.
By submitting your application, you understand and accept that World Vision UK will process the data you provide for the purposes of your application.
External Affairs Manager
This is an exciting opportunity in a new role within our recently established External Affairs Team, to help shape and deliver the external affairs strategy at NHS Charities Together, as catalyst and convenor of ideas, programmes and partnerships that help the NHS recover from the impact of Covid-19, reducing health inequalities and helping to save lives.
Our external affairs activity will include targeted stakeholder engagement across Government, including devolved nations; NHS bodies; parliamentary engagement; member charity capacity-building on influencing and developing policy thought leadership.
You will support stakeholder engagement across the organisation, supporting the Chief Executive, Senior Leadership team and Senior Management Team to engage with target stakeholders through writing briefings, identifying opportunities, horizon-scanning and keeping abreast of the health policy environment.
Position: External Affairs Manager
Location: Hybrid; Warwick; with flexible working and working from home
Salary: £35,000 - £42,000 per annum dependant on experience
Hours: Full Time (35 hours per week)
Benefits: Pension: 10% employer contribution, Annual leave: 28 days + bank holidays, pay it Forward Days, Employee Benefits Package and Health Service Discounts, Reward Gateway’, Free access to Health Service Discounts (employee benefit provider) ‘Well Being Timeout’ scheme for all staff.
Closing Date: 18th July 2022
1st interview: Tuesday 26th / Wednesday 27th July (virtual)
2nd interview: Wednesday 3rd August
You will play a hands-on role in the delivery of external affairs strategy through identifying stakeholders, writing, and disseminating briefings, arranging meetings, and developing and delivering high-profile events, plus supporting with monitoring
, You will establish relationships with decision makers, parliamentarians, and external organisations to influence change and pursuit of our strategic goals. You will also work with our member organisations, developing their influencing capacity.
The main duties and responsibilities of the role holder include:
- To support the Head of External Affairs to develop and deliver the External Affairs strategy, including devising and delivering influencing plans
- To plan and organise and deliver stakeholder engagement events
- To build, maintain, and manage relationships with key stakeholders including Government across the four nations; NHS bodies and charity partners
- To coordinate a stakeholder management system across the organisation
- To create tailored briefings for key stakeholders on organisational activity
- To coordinate our responses to relevant consultations and enquiries and developing policy positions
- To monitor policy landscape for relevant information / opportunities for engagement to further strategic aims
- To represent the Charity externally at conferences, coalition groups and meetings to further the organisation’s agenda
- To build relationships with member organisations
- To contribute to the wider Communications and External Affairs team
To be successful in the role as External Affairs Manager you will need to have previous experience within a similar role.
The ideal candidate will have significant experience in a similar role, with experience of delivering an external affairs programme, establishing and maintaining effective relationships with external stakeholders, including stakeholders in national and local Government, NHS bodies, health organisations and other partners.
You will be a confident communicator and an excellent writer, with a proven record of building a wide range of relationships at every level; the ability to influence, network, build alliances and work well in a team, combined with strong understanding of political processes and the health sector.
You will have:
- Excellent interpersonal skills and proven experience in managing relationships at every level
- Experience in stakeholder management and influencing strategies with demonstrable results.
- Experience of delivering stakeholder events with demonstrable results
- Experience of working in a politically sensitive environment and dealing with senior stakeholders
- Experience of working with devolved administrations
- Experience of developing and coordinating organisational policy positions, consultation responses, etc
- Experience of representing an organisation externally
- An understanding of how the NHS is organised and awareness of topical issues related to healthcare
- Excellent time management skills and an ability to consistently meet deadlines.
- Strong ability to manage workload and priorities
- A team player and self-starter, wiling to be flexible to support team priorities
- Knowledge / experience of working within a membership organisation or NHS charity
About the Organisation
A national, independent charity caring for the NHS. Working together with the network of 238 NHS charities based in hospitals, ambulance trusts, mental health trusts, community health trusts, and health boards across the UK to help the NHS go further for everyone.
We would love to hear from you if you believe you are the right person for this exciting position.
Please send your CV and a covering letter outlining how you meet the job description and person specification
Other roles you may have experience of could include Policy and External Affairs Manager, Public Affairs Manager, External Affairs Manager or Associate, External Affairs Officer, External Affairs and Partnership Manager, Communications, and external affairs officer etc.