Crm Database Administrator Jobs in Belfast
Ideally FT but will consider 28 hours per week for the right candidate. Home based role with occasional travel to London.
The primary function of this role is to support the CEO and Head of Member Engagement with all administrative activities that relate to our existing membership and training, including updating our CRM system (ThankQ), dealing with membership correspondence and growth, hosting webinars via Zoom, and helping to plan and deliver our annual conference (May 10th in 2023) in London. The postholder will report to the Head of Member Engagement. The successful candidate will have extensive experience of CRM systems and customer service, and experience of charities and membership processes will be a distinct advantage. The postholder will also support the CEO in managing relationships with key external stakeholders and dealing with governance.
• Membership and data:
- Initial contact for all membership, training and stakeholder enquiries
- Processing memberships on ThankQ, to include:
- Importing new contacts and updating contact information as required
- Importing new memberships
- Providing our finance function with the information required to invoice new and renewing members
- Ensuring that ILM Members’ information is accurate and up to date
- Working with the Head of Member Engagement to shape and send appropriate induction materials to new members
- To lead on member data accuracy, efficiency and drive forward any improvements
• Training and events:
- Helping to create new training events on ThankQ and our website
- Overseeing bookings within ThankQ, creating accurate delegate lists and ensuring that Finance have the information required for invoicing
- Assisting with organising events on Zoom, including sending panellist and delegate links
- Starting and hosting webinars, sharing this responsibility with the Head of Member Engagement (this postholder will not actually be delivering any training)
- Helping to process videos and uploading these to the website, after webinars and training have completed.
- Sending certificates, recordings and slides to all delegates after training courses are completed.
- Assisting with the administration of our main qualifications, the Certificate in Charity Legacy Administration and the Diploma in Charity Legacy Management, and all other training programme administration
- Creating name badges and a final delegate list for the ILM Annual Conference in May 2024 (and each year)
- Supporting the CEO in sending out Board Papers and other Board communications
- Assisting with Board meeting minutes as required and setting dates for meetings
- Maintaining our secure archive of Board Papers and other documents
• Finance and debt management
-Working to maximise the ILM income / accounts by taking the lead on the identification and chasing of debtors (course sales, membership, and all other outstanding debts) for 0.5 days per week on average
Please download the JD and person specification for further information.
Please ensure that you submit both a CV AND a cover letter. We will be unable to consider your application unless we have both.
We reserve the right to close this advertisement early if necessary.
We are looking for an experienced Finance Manager who has a passion for justice and wants to make a difference in the world. Could you take a charity leadership role within a growing and developing UK team? You'll hold responsibility for ICC UK’s overall financial position and how it best supports the work in China and manage the use and appropriate investment of ICC UK funds to maximise returns.
31 days holiday (pro rata), auto enrolment pension scheme, free parking on site, flexible working arrangements.
International China Concern (ICC) helps children with disabilities in China live full and meaningful lives in families and communities that treasure them. Our vision is to see all children with disability living fulfilling lives in a welcoming society that accepts and respects them.
This post is subject to an occupational requirement under Schedule 9 of the Equality Act that the post holder be a practising Christian (see application pack for details).
Appointment subject to satisfactory references and proof of right to work in the UK.
This organisation is scheduling interviews as the applications come in. Don’t miss your opportunity, apply now!
We are seeking an experienced and ambitious individual who can take on the role of Supporter Engagement Officer.
Supporter Engagement Officer
Location: Home-based – Bristol
Hours of Work: 30 to 37.5 hours
Salary: £24,000 to £26,000 per annum pro rata
Reporting to: Head of Income Generation
About Air Ambulances UK (AAUK)
Air Ambulances UK (AAUK) is the national charity supporting the lifesaving work of the UK’s air ambulance charities, enabling them to save even more lives every day.
Purpose of Post
The Supporter Engagement Officer will be a key member of the Income Generation team helping to support and drive fundraising growth across a number of income streams by ensuring the best possible supporter experience.
The role will be the first interaction that a donor has with AAUK with responsibility for responding to supporter enquiries via post, email and telephone, and ensuring income and supporter information is captured accurately on Donorfy.
- Manage and develop a mixed pipeline of donors and prospects including researching, making approaches, applications, pitching and stewardship activities.
- Securing donations to achieve individual targets and contribute towards annual targets and future financial years.
- Coordinate and support fundraising campaigns and events.
- Responsible for welcoming, assisting and responding to enquiries from existing supporters and new donors that we receive over telephone, email and post.
- Responsible for thanking our supporters, adapting and personalising templates as needed to deliver high quality thank you letters to our supporters in a timely manner.
- Enter and maintain accurate records on our fundraising database, Donorfy including financial information and to proactively identify how to improve processes.
- Prepare and mail fundraising materials and other relevant information as required.
- Provide general administrative support across the team as required.
- 36 days annual leave including Bank Holidays FTE
- Access to the Blue Light Card and Blue Light Events
- Pension contributions
- Development opportunities
Closing date: Please do not delay your application as we will be reviewing applications when received and scheduling interviews as soon as possible.
If you feel you have the skills and experience we’re looking for, please apply now!
Please read the attached Job Description before applying by CV and covering letter. Your covering letter should clearly and succinctly demonstrate how you meet the person specification.
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
AAUK is committed to diversity and equality of opportunity in all aspects of our work both external and internal. We strive to be an inclusive employer and particularly encourage applications from under-represented groups such as returning parents or carers who are re-entering work after a career break, people who are LGBT+, from Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic backgrounds, with a disability, impairment, learning difference or long-term condition, with caring responsibilities, from different nations and regions, and from less advantaged socioeconomic backgrounds.
No agencies please.
If you feel you have the skills and experience, we’re looking for, please apply now!
Application is by CV and covering letter. Your covering letter should clearly and succinctly demonstrate how you meet the person specification.
The role will be focused on leading the organisation's fundraising team in order to achieve income generation targets to match the service delivery aspirations of the organisation.
This post holder will be a fundraising professional with integrity, passion, motivation and ingenuity. The postholder will be innovative and creative in their approach in an organisation that welcomes opportunities to do things a little differently.
The key focus of the post will be:
- Maintaining and expanding the current income generation of AWARE
- Developing our fundraising offer through diversifying our fundraising plans whilst focusing on those which are effective
- Supporting the strategic development of the organisation
- Responsibility for the development, delivery, monitoring and evaluation of the organisation's fundraising strategy
Closing date: 12 noon on Thursday 7th December
Interview dates: Interviews will take place on 15th, 18th & 19th December
Please read the Job Information Pack thoroughly and then complete the Application Form for this role, ensuring you have included contact details, as well as any dates when you will not be available or might have difficulty with the recruitment timetable.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.