Digital Inclusion Project Administrator Jobs in Belfast
Who We Are
We fight for menstrual equity and the rights of women and all people who bleed.
Menstrual supplies are not cheap, but for anyone with a period, they are, of course, an
absolute necessity. Bloody Good Period provides period products to those who can’t afford
them, and menstrual education to those less likely to access it.
We also help everybody talk about periods, because we believe that everybody should be able
to talk about bleeding without shame, and nobody should be at a disadvantage because they
About This Role
Bloody Good Period’s brand and communications have had huge traction and influence in the
last few years. Our mission of menstrual equity resonates strongly with a range of stakeholders
including individual supporters, corporates, parliamentarians and celebrities, and we have
developed a strong brand which is frequently sought after for high-profile partnerships. We are now looking for a new Communications & Projects Officer to join our team and deliver our trailblazing communications. We are an inclusive, feminist organisation, which champions remote and flexible working, and puts self-care at the heart of what we do. We offer a specific leadership and development programme for BPOC members of the team to develop their careers within the social justice space, and are currently developing a wellbeing fund to support every team member. We work hard and deliver, but we do not overwork. We enjoy our work and take pride in it.
Please send your CV, including contact details and an expression of interest which tells us why we’re such a great fit - this could be in writing (one page of A4 only please) or via any other creative format you feel
- some examples of your brilliant communications work, to give us an idea of your
skills and experience.
- Initial screening will be conducted by our partners at Valued Recruitment
- First round interviews are likely to be w/c 18th March, with interview questions shared in
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.
This organisation is scheduling interviews as the applications come in. Don’t miss your opportunity, apply now!
We are seeking an experienced and ambitious individual who can take on the role of Membership and Events Lead.
Membership and Events Lead
Hours of Work: 30 to 37.5 hours
Contract: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: £26,000 - £28,000 Per annum FTE
Reporting to: Membership and Events Manager
About Air Ambulances UK (AAUK)
Air Ambulances UK (AAUK) is the national charity supporting the lifesaving work of the UK’s air ambulance charities, enabling them to save even more lives every day.
Purpose of Post
The Membership and Events Lead will play a pivotal role in our membership programme and the events calendar that supports our membership offering. Working alongside the Membership and Events Manager the post holder will deliver the membership engagement strategy, help to recruit, and retain new members and work on AAUK events.
Key events include the Annual Conference and Awards of Excellence, All Party Parliamentary Group Air Ambulance Reception and attendance at Helitech and the Emergency Services Show. The current membership portfolio includes local air ambulance charities, air ambulance suppliers and other key stakeholders who support the air ambulance community.
- Event management responsibilities for AAUK’s Annual Conference and Awards including working with key suppliers and communication with exhibitors, sponsors, and delegates.
- Help to develop the sponsorship pipeline for key events in in collaboration with other key members of the Income Generation team to ensure all opportunities for sponsorship are maximised.
- Project management of other AAUK events and attendance at other relevant stakeholder events.
- To develop and maintain effective working relationships with members through the servicing of current members, and processing membership queries.
- Manage and optimise processes to steward members and ensure feedback is taking into consideration to deliver an excellent membership experience and retain members.
- Steward, and pitch to prospective new members, helping to manage the membership pipeline.
- Effectively promote membership benefits and ensure they are utilised across the membership.
- Provide insight and support to a membership engagement strategy and help to implement and deliver the strategy.
- To assist in the running of AAUK knowledge sharing and networking forums
- Responsible for ensuring accurate membership information is recorded on AAUK’s CRM
- Produce and manage engaging content for members on the AAUK Membership Hub
- Monitor usage of the AAUK Members Hub ensuring
- Identify new functionality and opportunities to develop the Members Hub to maximise engagement from and benefit to members.
- Represent and be an ambassador for AAUK.
- Work to support AAUK ‘s vision, purpose, values, goals, and priorities.
- Be flexible and carry out any other associated duties that may arise, develop, or be assigned.
- Report and present to the AAUK Board when necessary.
- Support and promote diversity and equality of opportunity in the workplace.
- Comply with legal requirements for income generation general activities including GDPR, The Fundraising Code of Practice and others.
- 36 days annual leave including Bank Holidays FTE
- Access to the Blue Light Card and Blue Light Events
- Pension contributions
- Development opportunities
Closing date: Please do not delay your application as we will be reviewing applications when received and scheduling interviews as soon as possible.
If you feel you have the skills and experience we’re looking for, please apply now!
Please read the attached Job Description before applying by CV and covering letter. Your covering letter should clearly and succinctly demonstrate how you meet the person specification.
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
AAUK is committed to diversity and equality of opportunity in all aspects of our work both external and internal. We strive to be an inclusive employer and particularly encourage applications from under-represented groups such as returning parents or carers who are re-entering work after a career break, people who are LGBT+, from Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic backgrounds, with a disability, impairment, learning difference or long-term condition, with caring responsibilities, from different nations and regions, and from less advantaged socioeconomic backgrounds.
No agencies please.
If you feel you have the skills and experience, we’re looking for, please apply now!
Application is by CV and covering letter. Your covering letter should clearly and succinctly demonstrate how you meet the person specification.
Using Anonymous Recruitment
This organisation is using Anonymous Recruitment to reduce bias in the first stages of the hiring process. Our system keeps your personal information hidden until the recruiter contacts you.
The Head of Fundraising will be an experienced, senior high-value fundraising professional. They must be able to work independently and as part of a team. Whilst initially operating as a sole fundraiser, this is an exciting opportunity to create a new team, with budget already available to recruit two additional fundraising employees, as well as additional freelance support.
The successful candidate will build a diverse and sustainable fundraising programme, raising vital funds to support Ygam’s work and ambitions for growth. They will have the opportunity to join and work within a vibrant, remote workforce. They must also be exceptional at building and sustaining trusted relationships (both internally and externally) with colleagues, donors, stakeholders, and ambassadors.
This role would suit someone who is looking for a varied role with room for development. It would suit someone who is both a strategic thinker and leader, who is also happy to pitch in and work as a hands-on fundraiser. To achieve our vision, we train thousands of people who have influence over the lives of young people each year, including teachers, youth workers, university staff, healthcare practitioners, faith leaders, and parents.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.