Direct Marketing Specialist Jobs in Belfast
Employer engagement (25%)
- Identify, initiate and develop links with a growing number of employers to broaden our member base and deepen engagement with members through world class customer service
- Support members and employers to host regional celebration events
- Support members and employers with professional qualifications, directing to specialist in-house teams where appropriate
- Grow the number of Accredited Company Training Schemes and/or Approved Apprenticeship schemes within the allocated region
- Work with Accredited Company Training Scheme (ACTS) Providers and Corporate Partners to maintain effective working relationships and explore opportunities for sustainable development
- Provide market intelligence to the Senior Management Team within a key account management framework.
Regional member development (25%)
- Key accountability for member engagement and recruitment in the region
- Support delivery of high quality member engagement through formal groups and committees whilst maintaining a keen eye on efficiencies
- Support the recruitment and induction of member volunteers
University and ‘On Campus’ (25%)
- Develop and grow partnerships with HEI-based chemical engineering departments, ensuring that you are a trusted partner for staff and students (undergraduate and postgraduate)
- Collaborate with with Chemical Engineering Societies to raise the profile of IChemE and the profession
- Act as a Champion for all IChemE activities regionally, nationally, and internationally
- Play an active role in company / departmental development projects and continued improvement initiatives
- Participate in industry body and public sector meetings to share best practise and increase market knowledge
- Provide the highest level of reporting against KPIs to peers, senior management and governance groups.
These positions are based either at our Rugby (CV21 3HQ) or London Office (SW1P 1PR) however as these roles are UK field based roles, extensive business travel will be involved, including a requirement to frequently attend the IChemE offices in Rugby.
Only candidates eligible to work in the UK will be considered.
This is a permanent full-time role based on 37.5 hours per week working Monday through to Friday (core hours from 10:00-12:00 and 14:30-16:00). Flexibility will be required to meet business needs.
The closing date for all applications is close of business Sunday 10 December 2023. IChemE reserves the right to interview exceptional candidates and make an offer of employment before this date should we wish.
Starting salary is circa £38,000 (depending on experience).
IChemE benefits of employment include:
- Annual performance reviews
- Training and development opportunities
- Company contributory pension scheme that matches employee contributions by 1.5 times up to a maximum capped 12% employer contribution
- Life assurance linked to being an active member of the pension scheme
- 28 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) for full time members of staff
- Company paid sickness leave after 6 months employment and increased at intervals based on length of service
- Employee Assistance Programme and wellbeing support
- Health cash plan (cash back on optical, dental, physio and more)
- Financial support to help cover the cost of professional membership subscriptions if relevant to your role
- Free parking and refreshments at our Rugby Office
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.