Are you a driven, innovative, and ambitious fundraiser looking for your next challenge? An amazing opportunity has arisen in the largest children’s charity for a Community Fundraising Officer to join the Public Fundraising team on a permanent basis.
They will need you to drive, cultivate and steward supporters from the Business and Community groups income streams. To manage and grow a portfolio of supporters in order to maximise fundraising opportunities, increase retention and long-term commitment to the charity.
- In consultation with the Senior Community Fundraising Manager, devise an operational marketing plan for growth across allocated community programmes
- Monitor and evaluate financial targets and KPIs, raising any potential shortfalls with the Senior Community Fundraising Manager and planning in contingencies when required.
- Manage processes and supporter journeys within specified programme areas, making improvements to increase efficiencies and growth
- Lead on developing and maintaining a portfolio of high-value supporters, fundraising volunteers, and organisations– providing first-class stewardship management and supporter care.
- Advise and optimise the fundraising of supporters who wish to fundraise through their own efforts for the charity, ensuring this is legally and organisationally compliant and aiming to develop their long term potential to the charity
- Influence key supporters and stakeholders within the community fundraising environment to deliver the charity's strategic goals
- Working with the Community Fundraising Executive, suggest and implement new fundraising materials/resources to aid in the growth of fundraising income.
Salary: £26,996 - £29,123 (+£1,885.27 Outer London Weighting)
Deadline: 2nd September 2019
If you would like to have an informal discussion, please call me on 0203 006 2787 or apply online. If enough applications are received, the charity reserves the right to end the application period sooner. If you would like to have an informal discussion, please visit our website for details.