• Are you looking for volunteer roles ?

    Go to volunteering section

16

Major Gifts Manager Jobs in Leeds

Job Alerts On

No alerts left

Get job alerts sent straight to your inbox.

*Please enter a valid email

You haven't selected any filters. To create a tailored job alert, select your filters first.

Oh no!

By clicking 'Create alert' you agree to the Terms and Conditions applicable to our service and acknowledge that your personal data will be used in accordance with our Privacy and Cookie Policy and you will receive emails and communications about jobs and career related topics.

You will now get the latest from this search sent to your inbox.

Verify your email address and start receiving the latest job recommendations. Sign in or create an account to start managing your alerts.

A job alert for this search or a similar search term already exists. You can manage your job alerts by clicking here:

Closing in 7 days
38degrees, Remote
£46,771 - £48,858 per year
Posted 1 week ago Quick Apply
Closing tomorrow
Soi Dog Foundation, Remote
£28,000 per year
seeking an experience at least two years demonstrable of managing major gifts and/or grants;
Posted 2 weeks ago Quick Apply
ROLDA UK, Remote
£38,000 - £40,000 per year
Let your passion and skills shine!
Posted 1 day ago Quick Apply
Closing tomorrow
Ashby Jenkins Recruitment, Greater London (Remote)
£42500 - £46500 per year
Posted 4 weeks ago
Closing tomorrow
Stop Ecocide, Remote
£50,000 - £55,000 per year
Posted 2 weeks ago
The Tuberous Sclerosis Association, Remote
28,000
Posted 1 week ago Quick Apply
Page 1 of 2
Remote
£46,771 - £48,858 per year
Full-time
Contract (12 month)

Actively Interviewing

This organisation is scheduling interviews as the applications come in. Don’t miss your opportunity, apply now!

Job description

Working arrangements: Remote working, permanent, regular or ad hoc
Closing date: Friday 8th March 2024, at 9am

We are seeking a creative, dynamic Major Gifts Manager to enable us to leverage the support of people able to give substantial donations, and institutions who provide progressive campaigning organisations like ours with financial support to continue our work to make the UK a fairer, more respectful and a more sustainable country.

This is an exciting new lead position at 38 Degrees which sits within our Fundraising, Optimisation and Engagement team. You will work in a team whose fundraising efforts are focused on supporter fundraising strategies, and who bring in around 95% of our funds in small donations which average around £8. The remaining 5% will be your job – seeking to fundraise from philanthropic bodies and high net worth individuals. You are the right candidate if you are strategic, able to operationalise strategy, passionate about fundraising, and can utilise excellent fundraising skills, networks and abilities to raise significant sums to support us to power a movement that can change the country for the better.

This role reports to the Campaigns Director, and works in close collaboration with the CEO to develop strategy and ensure 38 Degrees is able to better sustain its work by leveraging the support of people able to give more, and institutions who provide progressive campaigning organisations like 38 Degrees with financial support to power a movement to change the country for the better.

To be successful in your application you must meet the essential requirements for this role and answer the questions below, which are part of the selection criteria. Without completion of this task, your application cannot be considered.

As part of the application process please can you provide 200-300 word answers for each of the below questions:

1. Can you give an example of a time when you had to think creatively to secure a major gift? How much did you secure?

2. What do you think are the most effective tactics for cultivating long-term, successful relationships with major donors?

3. Can you tell us about when you had to manage a challenging relationship with a major donor, how did you successfully manage the relationship?

Application resources
More about 38degrees

38 Degrees is made up of more than 2 million people from all walks of life across the UK. We have different backgrounds and opinions, but we al...

Read more

Posted on: 19 February 2024
Closing date: 08 March 2024 at 09:00
Tags: Campaigning,Fundraising

The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.