Senior Housing Management Coordinator Jobs in Leeds
Closing Date: 1st December
Contract: This is a fixed term contract for 2 years.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if we receive sufficient applications for the role. Therefore, if you are interested, please submit your application as early as possible.
A committed, collaborative team that comprises four highly-skilled disciplines, the Alzheimer’s Society Creative and Brand Engagement team is the home of inspiring creative video, design and copy, strategic impact-focused comms, incredible stories and our strong brand identity.
Now we need a highly proactive, organised and motivated Creative Studio Traffic Co-ordinator to join our talented and busy in-house creative team. There’s never been a better time to come and work with us as we’re at an exciting and pivotal moment at the Society, developing and embedding our new visual identity and strategy to grow our reach. Join us and you’ll play a pivotal role in ensuring our creative team operates effectively, efficiently and delivers consistent high performing creative.
Supporting our Senior Creative Delivery Manager, you’ll have the opportunity to make a real difference. You’ll be developing robust production and delivery processes, supporting scheduling and traffic management, clarifying briefs, prioritising workflow and tracking progress on multiple projects for copy, design and video.
This role is mainly home-based, but you’ll need to get to our London office at least three to four times a month.
Interested? Then apply now with your cv and a cover letter that makes it clear why you’re exactly the person we’re looking for.
Alzheimer's Society have recently been named on the Sunday Times Best Places to Work 2023! We have achieved excellent scores for workplace happiness, pride, and job satisfaction. This is a fantastic achievement and we're incredibly proud as this is fantastic indication of how far we’ve travelled over the past few years.
We would love to welcome more outstanding people to join our exciting journey to make the greatest difference for people living with dementia.
- You’re a highly organised, proactive and motivated team player who loves planning, scheduling, triaging incoming work, projects and briefs.
- You’re experienced working in a busy environment and not phased when it comes to demanding stakeholders, tight deadlines and a busy inbox
- You’re a good communicator who maintains positive working relationships even when pushing back on work and preventing scope creep.
- You like to see a project through from start to finish, and always know the status of your projects.
- You can collaborate with colleagues and senior leaders, be a point of contact for internal project owners, manage freelancers and take direction from our Senior Creative Delivery Manager.
- You thrive on being organised and have an eye for detail when scoping, planning and allocating work.
- You have a positive can-do attitude and can champion the creative team across the Society.
About Alzheimer's Society
At Alzheimer's Society, we believe passionately that life doesn't end when dementia begins. We are here for anyone affected by dementia, and we do everything we can to keep people with dementia connected to their lives and the people who matter most.
Everything we do is shaped by people affected by dementia. Their knowledge and experience are critical to bringing about real-world solutions. From choosing the most promising research through to telling their stories to raise awareness; they are the heart of this organisation.
Oasis is looking for someone who can combine an entrepreneurial flair and excellent leadership and relational skills to become the new Community Hub Leader based in Bradford.
An Oasis Hub supports the Academy community (students and their families) directly by helping young people and their families to overcome the wide-ranging community barriers that could prevent them from achieving their potential. Examples might include children and community work, food projects, holiday activities and health projects.
The post holder will lead the development of the Children, Youth and Community work supporting the local Academies and wider local community, and to hold the vision of integrated community delivery. We are looking for an experienced Community Leader who will take the Hub Charity to the next stage of development and grow the local community movement through our Christ-centred ethos. Some of the specific duties of this role include:
- Coordination of a range of services such as family support, holiday provision, volunteering, youth mentoring and community empowerment projects.
- building supportive working partnerships across the community and various groups.
- leading Hub strategic development (e.g. comms, income generation, Monitoring and evaluation)
- planning, resource and coordinate the community Hub plan, measuring impact.
- developing a team that can grow an Oasis Movement (e.g. engaging staff, volunteers and community workers).
This is very much a relational and project management role. As such, the successful applicant will need to demonstrate:
- experience of leading community delivery and growing projects from start-up phase.
- innovative use of resources and budget management to maximise funding.
- a thorough knowledge and understanding community work.
- an education to degree level or equivalent and /or relevant professional qualification.
This is a unique opportunity for a self-reliant and results-focused individual, who is looking to make a difference in this complex and high-profile field of work. In return we offer:
- Flexible working practices which encourage innovation and fresh ideas.
- A supportive network and friendly team in a motivating working environment.
- A non-contributory defined benefit pension scheme with 7% employer contributions.
- 25 days holiday per year (plus Bank Holidays), rising to 30 days after 2 years of service.
We invite you to send in your CV and Covering Letter by visitin Oasis UK Charity website. CVs will not be accepted after 9am Friday 1st December 2023. Please refer to the ethos section of the application pack and ensure you answer the following questions:
- How do you seek to demonstrate the Oasis ethos in your work?
- How do you meet the essential and relevant criteria in relation to the Person Specification.
First round of interviews will be held on Wednesday 6th December via TEAMS with the final interviews on Wednesday 13th December, in the community space in Oasis Academy Lister Park.
We actively encourage applications from people of all ethnic backgrounds and minority and underrepresented groups. If you require any assistance to overcome potential barriers, please let us know. Oasis is committed to making a difference to the lives of the communities it works in, and as such you must show a willingness to demonstrate commitment to the values and behaviours which flow from the Oasis ethos.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo appropriate checks, including enhanced DBS checks. The successful candidate will need to show proof of right to work in the UK.
Oasis Hub Lister Park, Bradford
Full Time (40 hours per week), Permanent Contract
£34,192 – £38,493 per annum
Oasis supports Equal Opportunities. Registered Charity No. 1163889
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.