4 Temp finance assistant jobs near Ely, Cambridgeshire
What’s my CV Worth?
How much could you earn in the charity sector? Use our CV checker to find out.Check Now
We are proud and delighted to be working with the University of Cambridge in recruiting to the fascinating role of Senior Financial Analyst. The role of Senior Finance Analyst will assist the University's financial planning team in the interpretation of financial information and analysis and align this with other key performance data to aid the Academic University in executing its strategies and achieving its goals.
The Senior Finance Analyst will support the Central Costs Finance Manager and join an existing team to develop, deliver and explain the significance of financial information and analysis, and provide scrutiny in the management of central University finances, policy and processes. They will add valuable input to the transition to financial transparency via financial review and analysis and will contribute to the development of co-ordinated and effective new financial policies and procedures to support planning and budgeting. The role will also support senior management in planning, monitoring, financial controls and financial decision making.
This is a rare opportunity to work within a world class organisation with a reputation for delivering excellence. The University will consider Part Qualified and fully CCAB Qualified candidates for the role with the salary on offer reflecting the varying levels of qualification. Please contact me for further details.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Home based - location flexi
The UK HR Advisor plays a key role in providing a pro-active, professional and efficient HR service ensuring policies, procedures, legislation and best practice are adhered to.
The UK HR Advisor will support the ER Partner in the UK to provide specific support in relation to employee relations issues in particular absence, conduct and performance management. They will work collaboratively with key stakeholders to proactively identify areas where HR can add value.
In this generalist role, they will support HR initiatives and advise, guide and support colleagues and managers, providing high level people management support.
As this role primarily covers the organisations treatment centres, travel to all sites will be expected, as and when required.
About you -
- Strong ER experience and experience of managing your own caseload
- Good Microsoft package skills - MS Word, Office, Excel and PowerPoint
- Skilled in the manipulation of HR database systems e.g. Sage, PeopleSoft, Oracle (MSI use Agresso)
- Able to learn quickly and use initiative
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - comfortable networking with stakeholders at all levels of the organisation
- Exemplary organisational skills - able to multitask and handle conflicting priorities
- Able to manage expectations of demanding stakeholders
- Proven experience of working to tight and changing deadlines
- Ability to work in a diverse and inclusive environment, respecting and collaborating with all individuals equally, and with a commitment to overcome bias and prejudice
- Experience in delivering excellent HR Advisory support to a high performing team
- Experience in advising line managers in Employee Relations cases
- Experience of co-ordinating complicated Employee Relation administration
- Good understanding of UK employment law
Full/part time: Full time
Contract type: Temporary maternity cover, likely end June 2023
Salary: Up to £35,000
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
Following an interim period, CP Sport is delighted to be seeking its new permanent CEO, who will lead CP Sport at an exciting time in its development. CP Sport has a board of exceptionally skilled and motivated individuals who share a belief in the potential of sport to change lives for the better and a new strategy which sets out plans for the next three years.
CP Sport is a national disability sports organisation supporting people with cerebral palsy to be able to access and enjoy being physically active throughout their lives. We are a successful and highly respected influencer and change maker. Every year we support children, young people and adults to experience the life-changing benefits that participating in sport and physical activity can provide. Our aim is to influence the sector & wider society so that every person with cerebral palsy has the opportunity & choice to enjoy being physically active.
The CEO has overall responsibility for leading all strategic and operational aspects of CP Sport. They will closely with the Board of Trustees and provide strong leadership to the CP Sport team.
1. A detailed CV setting out your career history, with responsibilities and achievements.
2. A covering letter (maximum two sides) highlighting your suitability for the role and how you meet the person specification. Please note that the covering letter is an important part of your application.
3. Details of two professional referees together with a brief statement of their relationship to you and over what period of time they have known you, referees will not be contacted without your prior consent.
4. Diversity monitoring form - your data will be stored separately from your application and will at no time be connected to you or your application.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.
Passionate about youth empowerment? Want to use your communications and activism experience to help young people advocate on behalf of others? then you might just be the person we're looking for.
To raise our impact we need a new Head of Advocacy and Communications who can help us extend our reach and influence. You will be an impressive communicator with experience of working with to influence policy change. In this role you will be working with a small yet mighty team to centre young people in the narrative about their lives, turning up the volume on everything we do, and making sure that our advocacy work is reaching the right decision makers.
This post can be based remotely or within our London HQ and is for 28 hours per week (0.8FTE)
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.