Volunteer Funding Bid Writer Volunteer Roles in Liverpool
This organisation is scheduling interviews as the applications come in. Don’t miss your opportunity, apply now!
Croydon Community Against Trafficking (CCAT) is a small Croydon-based charity which is committed to the fight against modern slavery and human trafficking. We are currently five trustees, one project manager, and a handful of volunteers.
We are currently establishing a multi-stakeholder project which aims to make the London Borough of Croydon a Slavery Free Borough. This is a significant operation and is currently in the initial stages, having just had the first of many multi-stakeholder meetings.
We are looking for an organised and numerate volunteer to help with marketing, raising funds and regular donations to meet our aims.
What you will gain as a volunteer:
• Being part of a dedicated volunteer-led team
• Valuable experience by helping establish a Slavery Free Croydon
• Giving back to your community and making a difference
• Learning new skills and gaining experience in the VCS sector
• Being part of projects where your ideas and contributions are valued
What your volunteering entails:
• The first point of contact and coordinater of fundraising and events
• Working with Trustees to identify and secure appropriate future events and fundraising activities
• Coordinating administration of events, funding ideas and opportunities
• Running stalls, handing out information, collections for donations and similar (with Trustee/Staff guidance)
• Volunteering alongside Bid/Grant Writer Volunteer (if applicable)
• Referring complex issues to Trustee/Staff
• General admin as and when needed
Your personal skills and attributes include:
• Previous Marketing and/or Fundraising experience is essential
• Excellent communication skills
• Organised, focused and pays attention to details
• Numerate and able to work to tight deadlines and can prioritise well
• Proficient user of Email, MS Word/Excel/PowerPoint and similar
• Knows when to ask for help and where boundaries are
• Can take initiative when needed, dedicated and flexible
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.