Campaign marketing manager jobs
This is an exciting time at Magic Breakfast, as a Digital Fundraising Manager.
Following our new CEO, Lindsey MacDonald joining us in November 2021 we undertook a review of our organisational structure and expanded our Fundraising and Development team to enable us to better meet the challenge of ending morning hunger for now, and for good.
The Digital Fundraising Manager’s role is to create efficient, high-quality digital acquisition and stewardship journeys.
Working collaboratively across the organisation you will gathering insights and audience research and use these to increase our presence across a range of digital channels, to grow our supporter list, increase income and create compelling lead generation campaigns.
We are seeking a knowledgeable individual with significant experience managing digital lead generation campaigns to generate income including leading multi-channel marketing strategies, using analytics and CRMs to inform fundraising decisions and develop and delivering effective supporter journeys.
Please see the Job Description and person specification for full details of the role.
We have a firm commitment to encouraging fairness and diversity in our workforce and we encourage applications from people who identify as Black, Asian or from a Minority background, who are underrepresented in our organisation.
Please note that the we will be reviewing applications and interviewing on a rolling basis. To ensure you are considered, apply today if you are interested!
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.
Our mission is for all young people to be active, informed citizens, equipped through effective Citizenship Education with the knowledge, skills and experience to participate in and shape a strong and vibrant democracy based on equality, fairness and justice.
We are looking to recruit a skilled and ambitious Marketing Manager to join our small, experienced team to help embed our new brand and promote our exciting new membership offers to teachers and educators, through our revamped web presence, events and activities.
You’ll either be an experienced Marketing Manager, or someone looking to step up into this role to deliver effective marketing strategies that will build awareness, prompt action and develop deeper connections with our members and key stakeholders. We have ambitious plans to grow membership over the next 3 years, and seek a bright, capable marketing professional with a can-do attitude to ensure our marketing is engaging, accurate and inspires interest with prospects and action with our members.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience in delivering email campaigns, direct mailings, and/or telemarketing programmes - ideally within the schools and education sector. They must be comfortable with using data, performance tools and tactics to improve our inbound and outbound marketing. The post-holder will have excellent personal organisation and data administration skills, with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy. This will aid them in overseeing the database development, coordinating targeted activities and updating the website. You will be flexible and dynamic, with an ability to adapt and respond quickly in a changing environment.
There is a genuine opportunity to grow the role and provide real impact across our community of teachers, as we prepare to launch ACT’s new engaging brand and enhanced membership packages, on a modern user-friendly website. For more information about our work please visit our website.
Overview of the role
Working as part of a small team, you will primarily work on meeting annual school membership income targets, event and digital content marketing. You will proactively increase membership retention and recruitment and drive member engagement. You will lead on marketing ACT, and its membership benefits, services, and products to both current and potential members.
To develop strategies and tactics to raise awareness of ACT, its benefits, products, and services, to drive membership uptake from teachers, schools and MATs and implement them day to day.
To plan and target communications to non-members who have attended an ACT event or training to convert to members
To identify and exploit external opportunities to promote ACT membership, such as via trusted third parties or events
To develop online and offline marketing materials such as letters, flyers, e-newsletters etc. and work with external suppliers e.g. designers, printers, etc.
To analyse available data within our CRM to plan and implement regular membership communication and recruitment campaigns to convert potential members to members
To identify other organisations as possible partners for recruiting new members
To conceive, create, analyse and report on marketing strategies
To identify partners/sponsors who may fund memberships/activities
To ensure all communications are as accessible and inclusive as possible.
To provide exemplary customer service to all prospective and current members
To develop and implement strategies and tactics to deepen member engagement with ACT’s benefits, events, products, and services
To help strengthen engagement with members throughout their membership lifecycle including targeting low engaged members, and promoting organisational membership
To attend ACT events, in person and online, to meet and engage with members
To develop and engage members within online communities (website and social media)
To work with colleagues to advance the digital experience from a user and staff perspective, and troubleshoot any issues
Plan and develop digital content (news, blogs, case studies) to support messaging
To collate endorsements and testimonials from existing and new members
Represent ACT and its membership voice at external meetings.
This role will suit someone who is personable, has a can-do attitude, is good at working
under their own initiative and enjoys working as part of a small team. You will be flexible
and dynamic, with an ability to adapt and respond quickly to a fast-changing environment.
The post-holder should have the following skills and experience
Degree or equivalent work experience
Exemplary team-worker with collaborative outlook
Excellent communications skills, including experience of developing content for print, websites, email communications and social media (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn)
Technically competent with using business IT (Google/Microsoft/CRM) and marketing tools (Google Analytics, AdWords, bulk email software, website CMS)
Proficient using CRM, databases and spreadsheets to manage and analyse content and data
Excellent verbal communications skills, with the ability to build rapport and influence others
Experience of managing relationships with stakeholders and suppliers (e.g. teachers, schools, colleges, organisations and external suppliers including website/digital/ communications agencies)
Excellent personal organisation and data administration skills, with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
Target-driven with ability to self-manage and respond to competing priorities
Interest in Citizenship education and commitment to working within the education/charity sector to support our mission.
Experience of working within the education or charity sector
Using digital engagement to build membership and networks
Experience of managing people, events and/or projects
Experience of using Wordpress CMS, finance systems and design software
Experience of presenting and managing meetings online or in-person
Creativity to design marketing assets and utilise post-production skills.
- 35 hours per week (excluding lunchtime). Core office hours are between 08:00-18:00, Monday to Friday, with some out of hours work required. There will be occasional travel within the UK and Ireland.
- 25 days holiday per annum, plus bank holidays
- 6% employer contribution to NEST pension scheme.
Download the application pack for further details regarding this exciting opportunity to kick-start ACT's new-look marketing.
Thank you for your interest in supporting our organisation with this role.
To be considered for this role you will need to upload:
i) An up-to-date copy of your CV
ii) A cover letter that addresses the person specification, but your letter should be no more than three A4 pages.
Upload both elements of your application through the Charity Job website by 23:30, Sunday 17th July 2022. CVs without cover letters will not be accepted. First round, informal interviews will be held on 22nd July.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.
Pop Up Projects are a non-profit, London-based national children’s literature development agency and Arts Council England National Portfolio Organisation, established 2011. We are seeking a dynamic and experienced Marketing & Sales Manager to join our team. This highly communicative, business-minded and enterprising person will play a pivotal role in achieving the organisation’s aim of developing a more balanced portfolio of charitable and commercial offers. They will lead on marketing and selling our exciting new courses (for illustrators and writers) and publishing products (existing and forthcoming titles), while working to build our subscriber base and generally raise the profile of the organisation and its acclaimed work in increasing diversity, inclusion and representation in children’s literature and publishing.
The right candidate will have:
- Strong experience of developing and executing (i) marketing and sales strategies and campaigns, and (ii) sales pipelines to take new products and services to market
- Up-to-date knowledge/experience of website management, SEO, e-commerce, digital media
- Outstanding communication, stakeholder and relationship management skills, as well as a proven ability to manage others effectively
- A passion for equality in children’s literature and publishing
Above all, they must be independently driven with an entrepreneurial flair, exceptional at multitasking, and capable of putting systems in place to plan and steer the work of the Marketing & Sales team. As a key part of an ambitious SME they will be working alongside 10 staff members, collaboratively focussed on delivering a planned programme of work in England, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and (occasionally) internationally. Additional strategic support from Pop Up’s Board has been allocated to this role.
Please call us if you need the job description in an alternative format.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.
Salary: £24,550 + benefits
Contract length: Permanent
Location: Stratford w/ high-flex (1 or 2 days per week in the office)
Closing date: Thursday 7th July 2022, 23:55
Are you a proactive, collaborative person that wants to work in a dynamic and exciting Marketing job that can help us beat cancer?
Why we need you
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join us as an Marketing Executive in the Awareness & Activation Marketing Team.
The Marketing Executive will join the team responsible for delivering Marketing to mass unknown audiences for CRUK, primarily across paid and owned media, for multiple products and activities. Primary channels used by the team include Digital Media, TV, Radio, Print and Out Of Home.
As part of a collaborative and dynamic group, the role works with a wide range of stakeholders across Cancer Research UK and would suit a collaborative and proactive person.
We are looking for someone who exhibits solution focused, positive and responsive behaviours who has a keen eye for detail and would be suited to working in a dynamic environment.
What will I be doing?
Make an impact every day by…
Supporting the campaign set-up and management process across above-the-line channels, primarily focusing on digital channels, but with exposure to broadcast activity
Working with agencies, freelancers and internal teams to tailor creative to meet audience needs
Responsibility for auditing campaign elements prior to launch
Supporting all aspects of campaign delivery including paid digital campaign delivery
Conducting in-campaign and post-campaign analysis, preparing regular reports and supporting the implementation of optimisation initiatives to improve live campaign activity.
Supporting the translation of marketing plans and budgets into cross-channel integrated briefs
Supporting the Team lead with budgetary and finance process to ensure supporter funds and used as effectively as possible
What skills are you looking for?
You'll be able to bring to the role…
Relevant experience of developing campaign assets for use across channels
Ability to prioritise, manage conflicting deadlines, work well under pressure and manage multiple tasks to deadline
Keen eye for detail, with ability to interpret results
Good stakeholder management, with the ability to build strong working relationships and collaborate effectively
Demonstrable interest in marketing, advertising and communication trends and developments
High level of IT literacy, including good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
What will I gain?
Without you we wouldn't be able to achieve our aim of seeing 3 in 4 people survive cancer by 2034. So we want to reward you in as many ways as possible. Our benefits package includes discounts on anything from travel to technology, generous holiday allowance and much more. You'll also be able to access a wide range of learning and development opportunities. And ultimately you'll know that you'll be changing lives through your work.
If you're as ambitious as we are, join our collective force and enjoy an excellent career, as we save lives and add years.
Title: Legacy and In Memory Marketing Manager
Salary: £35,086 per annum (+£3,500 London Living Allowance, if applicable)
Hours/Contract: 35 hours per week
Contract Type: Permanent
Based: UK wide (with occasional travel to London)
Closing date: 8th July 2022
First Interview date: w/c 18th July 2022
The Legacy and In Memory Giving team is responsible for raising awareness about gifts in Wills and ways to give in memory of a loved one, both externally to supporters and members of public, and internally to staff and volunteers.
This is an exciting time to be joining the team as we're making leaps and bounds in our in memory strategy and secured significantly more investment to strengthen our TV-led legacy awareness campaign. You will play a pivotal role in developing both of these areas (and much more!) while joining a strong, well-established team.
You will take a senior and influential approach to develop and grow opportunities to reach new and existing audiences, using a variety of marketing channels and ensuring the supporter remains at the heart of everything we do.
With a thorough understanding of the principles of marketing and fundraising strategies that drive awareness, engagement and income, you will work closely with the Senior Legacy and In Memory Marketing Manager and wider department, and indeed everyone at Marie Curie, in developing inspiring and supporter focused approaches to Legacy and In Memory Giving.
If you're excited by this opportunity and believe you would make an excellent addition to our dedicated team, apply today and make a real difference!
What we are looking for:
- A creative thinker and inspiration to others
- Superb people management and team building skills
- An expert in Legacy and In Memory marketing strategies and fundraising methods
- A natural collaborator with excellent people skills
- A born negotiator who is results driven
- A passion for creating the very best supporter experiences possible
- Experience in budgeting, forecasting, KPI monitoring and analysis
- Flexible with a hands-on approach
- A passion for our fantastic cause
What's in it for you:
- Continued access to NHS Pension Scheme (subject to eligibility)
- Marie Curie Group Personal Pension Scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Loan schemes for bikes; computers and satellite navigation systems
- Continuous development
- Industry leading training programmes
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Flexible Working
Marie Curie is committed to its values, which underpin our work. We take stringent steps to ensure that the people who join our organisation through employment or volunteering, are suitable for their roles and are committed to safeguarding all our people from harm. This includes our staff, volunteers and all those who use or come into contact with our services. We are dedicated to creating not just a safe place to work but also a supportive and rewarding one.
We are committed to a world where everyone can thrive and fulfil their potential. We are devoted to the social justice imperatives and organisational benefits of full diversity, inclusion and equity in the workplace, and are a Stonewall champion. We actively encourage and welcome applications from candidates of diverse cultures, perspectives and lived experiences.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early. Agencies need not apply.
Every day of your life matters - from the first to the last. When you work for Marie Curie, you understand that better than ever. We're a passionate, committed, and diverse team of more than 4,400 staff and 12,000 volunteers, here for people living with any terminal illness, and their families. We offer expert care, guidance, and support, to help them get the most from the time they have left.
Everyone knows our daffodil, but it's our warmth, creativity and care that touch lives. Here, we take the time to really get to know the people we care for and those who love them. And we do whatever it takes to give them the final days and hours they deserve.
Individual Giving Campaign Manager - Digital and Social, an excellent opportunity to join a UK's leading disability charity, based in Central London. Offering Flexible Hybrid Working.
As the Individual Giving Campaign Manager - Digital and Social, you will work closely with the Individual Giving Manager - Digital and Social and the wider Individual Giving Fundraising team, managing digital and social fundraising campaigns to raise brand awareness, innovate to acquire new donors and optimise donor retention campaigns.
You will be responsible for;
- Managing the end to end delivery of digital and social fundraising campaigns; from briefing and execution, to evaluation and insight.
- Ensuring all actions are delivered on time, within budgets, and to meet agreed campaign objectives.
- Working with digital and social media internal teams and external agencies on the end to end delivery of the campaign.
- Sourcing compelling stories, imagery and information to develop innovative, relevant and captivating fundraising propositions.
- Supporting the diversification of acquisition channels, through innovation and insight.
- Co-ordinate post-campaign analysis, with a drive to be donor centric and insight led.
Our client is looking for you to have solid Digital and Social media campaign experience or have supported with end-to-end fundraising campaign delivery within a Digital and Social, Direct Marketing or Individual Giving capacity.
Please note: Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. If of interest, please get in contact ASAP.
Care4Calais are recruiting for an experienced and professional Digital Marketing Manager to develop and manage our digital communications and campaigns during an exciting period of rapid organisational growth.
This year will be incredibly important for the future of refugee rights within the UK, and the fast paced and high-profile nature of the sector can be challenging. We’re looking for a digital expert who is hands-on, values collaboration and is a natural communicator. If you understand how to use audience insights, the importance of value-based messaging, why storytelling matters and have a strong understanding of the role of digital in changing attitudes, we’d love to hear from you.
As an expanding charity working in complex media environment, the work can be highly pressured, so a calm resilience is important.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to analyse and optimise our digital channels, establishing structure and processes to effectively meet our charity objectives. You’ll have end-to-end experience of planning, managing and analysing effective and innovative multi-channel campaigns.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fearless team of game changers dedicated to positively changing the lives of refugees by changing negative media portrayal and public perceptions.
Please provide a covering letter that explains why you are suitable for this role and why you want to work with Care4Calais - we will only consider applications that are accompanied by a covering letter.
Implement and optimise a digital strategy for Care4Calais, covering all channels including website, paid and organic social, and email. You’ll be leading effective campaigns on digital fundraising, volunteer acquisition, online engagement, increasing visibility and influencing attitudes.
Responsibilities will include:
- Planning and implementing the digital strategy, including day-to-day management/implementation of paid social, PPC, social media, email, SEO and digital PR.
- Optimising our website through continual analysis, testing and learning - we are looking to redesign our website to improve our supporter journey and accessibility to resources.
- End-to-end campaign management of paid media, both campaign-focused and ‘always-on’ activity, ensuring a steady stream of donations to support our essential work.
- Designing, testing, delivering and evaluating email marketing campaigns to drive supporter engagement and donor acquisition. You’ll lead on CRM projects including supporter analysis, segmentation of supporter data, and setting up email funnels to develop relationships and re-engage previous supporters.
- Content marketing, working with the wider team to create a structured content plan in order to create a positive story around refugees and migration across our website and socials (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter). You’ll be helping translate complex and sensitive narratives into easily-accessible stories.
- Working with our website developer to manage website updates on Wordpress for both our main site and shop site
- Thorough analysis and reporting of campaign and website data. You’ll be identifying opportunities and trends, using your findings to advise the wider team on all aspects of digital.
- Working with agencies and external stakeholders to ensure a cohesive and engaging brand identity across all touchpoints.
- Increasing awareness of Care4Calais and refugee protection issues and keeping up to date with sector developments and promoting pro-migration messaging.
- Working with our volunteers and partners on the ground to identify storytelling opportunities.
- Staying up to date on developments with digital technology, identifying new opportunities.
Person Specification: Required Skills and Experience
- Hands-on experience of planning, implementing and evaluating effective digital campaigns across all channels.
- Strong ability to analyse data and identify trends using digital analytics tools such as Google Analytics.
- Proficient use of relevant digital platforms, including social media platforms, CMS, Facebook Business Manager, Google Ads, Google Search Console, Google Analytics (or similar) and Mailchimp (or similar).
- Experience of using audience insight to inform marketing strategy, content creation and targeting.
- Ability to plan and commission compelling content to engage our core supporter base whilst being responsive to their needs. Ability to translate complex and sensitive narratives into easily accessible stories
- Strong organisational and project management skills, with a well-developed ability to manage competing priorities whilst working in a fast-paced and high-profile environment.
- Exceptional communication, collaboration and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent coaching, motivational and management skills.
- Understanding of and empathy with the refugee and migration sector, and experience working with sensitive and politically-controversial topics.
Summary of Role
Reporting to the Head of Income Generation and Marketing, this newly formed role is responsible for helping develop and execute Muslim Aid’s digital marketing strategy, operational plans, digital campaign activities and website management. The role manages and serves as the main contact for Muslim Aid’s Digital Marketing and online suppliers and has day-to-day management of digital marketing operations budget. The role will work the Income Generation and Marketing team and support other functions including volunteer; fundraising; philanthropy and international programmes teams to maximise online impact.
About the Role
The main responsibilities of this role will be to:
- Develop and execute Muslim Aid’s Digital Marketing Strategy.
- Plan and implement (with partners) integrated Search. Display and Video campaigns on platforms.
- Devise digital media plans for Muslim Aid campaigns. including display and video campaigns.
- Work with the Income Generation & Marketing teams to deliver integrated campaigns and ensure MA’s key campaigns are reflected in our digital channels.
- Analyse and report from Google Analytics and other relevant tools to optimise campaigns.
- Project Manage and provide digital marketing expertise on cross organisational projects as required.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Significant experience of digital marketing to generate income
- Track record of producing content in support of marketing strategy to drive online conversion
- Strong understanding of the major technology-driven changes and trends affecting the online media and advertising industries Strong understanding and experience of performance advertising (Search, Display and Video)
- Strong independent judgement in managing external organisations and internal contacts
- Have demonstrable understanding of Email Marketing, SEO, CMS & CRM
- Sound knowledge of the digital media buying ecosystem (CPC, CPA, CPM, ROI, LTV)
Why you should Apply
If you have the passion to bring much needed relief and hope to the most needy and vulnerable by utilising your Digital Marketing skills, then this is an exciting time to join our Income Generation team and help us continue making a positive difference around the world
Benefits you will enjoy if you work for us:
- 37 days holiday (including Bank Holidays and Privilege days) Pro rata
- Hybrid working
- Employee benefits with Perkbox
- Paid time off for medical appointments
- 2 hours lunch break on Fridays
- Time off in Lieu (TOIL)
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.
Digital Marketing Manager, Horse Ferry Road, London – hybrid/flexible working
Permanent, full time
Blue Cross are one of the UK’s leading animal welfare organisations for animals. We support sick, injured and homeless pets and care for more than 40,000 animals every year through our rehoming, veterinary and education programmes.
What is the role?
Are you looking for your next challenge as a Digital Marketing Manager? Do you want to be part of an organisation that is changing the way it thinks about and executes its digital marketing approach? If so, we’d love to hear from you.
With drive and ambition to develop our digital marketing programme, you’ll be data-focused and user-led with ever improving knowledge of paid advertising channels and tactics. As Digital Marketing Manager you will be responsible for developing user journeys, growing our online audience and improving engagement with Blue Cross. You will do this by implementing digital campaigns, building a programme of testing and optimisation, creating an effective SEO strategy, email marketing and developing innovative web projects.
An expert in digital marketing you will be comfortable in developing rigorous measurement and performance reporting using data to understand where strategies are working/where they are not and lead changes to achieve results. You will also help the wider charity understand how to best use digital channels to drive results.
The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for running conversion-driven paid digital campaigns on paid digital channels to grow and engage a base of supporters. You will need to be comfortable using data and analytics to segment audiences and target content in a sophisticated way. You will be a strong project manager, be results-oriented and a team player who is able to work quickly and collaboratively. You will have strong technical skills, lots of ideas and be creative in your approach. This role is also responsible for the line management of one direct report, the Digital Fundraising Officer.
If you are confident and curious, possess an open, enquiring mind and have an enthusiasm for the ever-expanding world of digital as well as a commitment to the aims and objectives of Blue Cross, then we’d love to hear from you.
This is a full-time role of 35 hours per week Monday to Friday. Due to the nature of the work of Blue Cross and this post, it may be necessary to exceed these hours when the workload demands.
We are currently trialling hybrid working, where you would work 1-2 from the office and the other days could be home-based.
What is required?
We are looking for people with the following:
- Substantial experience in the digital marketplace
- Strong understanding of paid marketing channels
- Excellent knowledge of CRO, A/B testing, optimisation strategies and reporting with a proven track record of optimising user journeys and conversion online
- Experience in managing online campaigns
- Thorough understanding of Google Analytics, Tag Manager and Data Studio
- Thorough understanding of digital advertising platforms, including Facebook, YouTube and Google AdWords
- Experience in developing and delivering a search strategy (SEO/SEM)
- Experience in managing an email marketing programme
- Sound technical skills
- Good project management skills
- Experience of working with content management systems
- Knowledge of monitoring, analysing and reporting on the success of content campaigns and websites
- Ability to clearly communicate and express ideas and thoughts
- Strong organisational and analytical skills
- Experience of people management
Why work for Blue Cross?
- 38 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Hybrid working with the option to work remotely 3-4 days a week
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Holiday exchange & enhanced parental leave
- Annual volunteer days
- Long service awards, starting from 5 years
- Huge range of discounts across high street stores, insurance services & more
To read more about the benefits Blue Cross has to offer, please visit the 'why work for us' page on our website.
Salary: Up to £37,000 plus £3,954 London Weighting Allowance per annum
Closing Date: 20th July 2022
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response.
At Blue Cross we are passionate about our commitment to diversity, inclusion and removing barriers, should you like to discuss any reasonable adjustments or changes to our recruitment process to support you to be your best then please get in touch.
Blue Cross holds inclusion as a core organisational value. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified, experienced and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status or pregnancy and maternity. We actively embrace our differences and know that it is our differences that make us unique. You are very welcome at Blue Cross, without the need to hide any part of who you are.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.
The Head of Campaigns, Policy and Public Affairs will be responsible for identifying and implementing campaigning and advocacy opportunities to support the delivery of the charity's promises and ambitions through campaigning, policy and public affairs strategies.
They will also deliver strategic, integrated and co-produced campaigns making full and effective use of policy analysis, public affairs, communications and volunteer resources.
This charity focuses on improving access to care, research and campaigning for those people living with or affected by a disease in England, Wales and Northern Ireland.
The Head of Campaigns, Policy and Public Affairs key responsibilities are:
- Lead, develop, manage, and implement the campaigns, policy and public affairs strategy based on the charities 'Promises' and ensure its delivery throughout the organisation.
- Managing a team with 4 direct reports, and leadership of a team of 13 across England, Wales, and NI.
- Deliver a strategic approach to campaigning. policy and public affairs through a range of approaches.
- Ensure that the charities campaigns are delivered where appropriate through the organisation and mobilisation of volunteers and supporters.
- Work with teams across the charity in particular Care Development and Research to ensure the work of the team is focused on priority areas.
- Monitor the external environment and communicate relevant information to colleagues as appropriate.
- Create and build relationships with key stakeholders, alliances, and coalitions to maximise the charities campaigning and policy engagements and ensure that the outcomes of work are disseminated within the staff, volunteers, members, and supporters.
- Champion campaigning, policy and public affairs work throughout the charity, engaging Directors, Heads and Managers in areas of shared contribution and delivery.
- Lead, manage, support, motivate and help the development direct reports, team members and other staff and volunteers working within the campaigning, policy, and public affairs area.
- Act as a key external spokesperson for the charity's campaigns and as an organisation high-level lobbyist with senior external figures.
- Lead on the reporting and measurement of the impact of the campaigning, policy and public affairs strategies and provide analysis.
- Develop the framework for effective public affairs activity in Westminster, the Senedd and Stormont.
The Head of Campaigns, Policy and Public Affairs will be:
- Substantial knowledge and experience of developing, successfully delivering and evaluating evidence-based campaigning activities and projects to meet agreed outcomes using a range of techniques.
- Strong strategic awareness and ability to develop and deliver a campaigning, policy and public affairs strategy.
- Substantial management experience and experience of leading teams of staff
- Substantial experience of designing, leading and winning campaigns including in implementation and strategic roles.
- Demonstrable experience of using and developing partnerships for collaborative working.
- Excellent communicator and experience of, and confidence in, acting as a media spokesperson and public speaking
- Experience of working in coalition and alliance building.
- Significant experience of working with volunteers including co-production, organising and mobilisation.
- Ability to work cross-team and influence colleagues from different levels of seniority and disciplines.
- Budgeting and monitoring of management accounts.
- Excellent organisational and analytical skills and in particular the ability to think and operate strategically in a fast changing campaigning environment, underpinned by a good understanding of government across the UK, its institutions, processes, development issues and debates
- Excellent project management skills including the ability to make judgements on and prioritise workload/issues.
- Exceptional understanding of the health and social care policy environment with a clear excellent understanding of how to influence political structures and decision makers.
London office with hybrid-working.
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about using content to create a narrative and positively portray the student experience. You will work alongside our Marketing and Communications Manager to develop our marketing outreach and engagement across our email and social media channels.
Role: Marketing & Content Coordinator
Hours: 35 hours per week (to be worked flexibly)
Salary: £22,431 per annum
Closing date: 8am, 11th July 2022
Who are we?
The Students’ Guild is the University of Exeter’s students’ union, led by students for students. We’re an independent charity, offering a wide range of opportunities, services and support to help students get the most out of their unique journeys at university. This includes everything from social activities to making sure things are going well on their academic course. We have over 300 student groups and all of our work is led by, and in the best interest of, our members.
The Guild is a truly rewarding place to work. Our talented and passionate staff make a real difference to the lives of students every single day, working together to achieve the Guild’s purpose: to shape an excellent student experience for all students at Exeter by empowering them to take their place in the world and make a positive difference. We are looking for people who recognise that the Guild is student-led and share a genuine passion for student engagement and empowerment. If you share a commitment to our values and want to be part of a radically inclusive organisation with a seriously exciting future ahead, we can’t wait to hear from you.
What will you bring?
- You’ll have experience creating engaging content for a diverse audience across a variety of platforms
- You’ll be able to demonstrate strong understanding of the importance of brand and tone of voice
- You know how to follow good practice in social media communications, communications projects, and campaigns
We offer lots of great benefits including enhanced pay for expectant parents, at least 6-weeks’ holiday, sustainable travel incentives and a confidential employee advice service and assistance programme. We’re committed to helping you achieve a healthy balance between your work and home life through a real commitment to flexible working. We also provide access to great development, helping you to gain valuable experience in the charity sector and beyond, and ensuring that you have opportunities to grow your career at the Guild and beyond.
Inclusion is central to the Guild. We approach our work collaboratively, empower our people and celebrate our uniqueness. If you’re driven to empower others and achieve great things, you’ll fit right in. Our people are proud of who they are and value each other’s differences, and we are committed to creating a diverse community that is radically inclusive of race, gender, age, religion, identity and experience.
Dates for your Diary
- Closing Date: 8am, 11th July 2022
- Shortlisting: by 18th July 2022
- Interview: w/c 25 July 2022
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.
Charity People are recruiting a Head of Campaigns, Policy and Public Affairs on behalf of the leading association supporting people with motor neurone disease.
This is a full-time role
This role is hybrid working with the requirement to meet on average 2 days per week in Hoxton, London.
About the role
This is a fantastic time to join this organisation, following recent success with the United to End MND and Scrap 6 Months campaigns.
Line managing 4 direct reports and team of around 10 members you will lead on all campaigns, policy and public affairs strategy, ensuring successful delivery throughout the organisation, inspiring staff, volunteers, and supporters whilst delivering real change for people living with motor neurone disease
About the person
We are looking for someone that is able to ensure that national and local campaigning are well co-ordinated with clear and focussed campaign messages, making effective use of policy analysis, public affairs, communications, and volunteer resources.
You will be the organisation's champion of campaigning, policy, and public affairs work engaging successfully with Directors, Heads of departments and Managers and act as a key external spokesperson for campaigns and as an organisation high-level lobbyist with senior external figures.
You will need to understand UK political systems and have knowledge of current health, disability and welfare policy structures, ways of working, and related issues.
Salary: Circa £56,000 inclusive of London Weighting
If interested, please apply before Tuesday 12th July, 2022.
Charity People actively promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We match charity needs with skills and experience of candidates, irrespective of age, disability (including hidden disabilities), gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation. We do this because we know greater diversity will lead to even greater results for the charities we work with.
Like the climate and biodiversity crisis that World Land Trust is trying to tackle through protecting threatened habitats, we are at a pivotal point in our history. With an ambitious strategic plan, we want to be more visible and even more engaging, but most importantly, we want to communicate our ambition through our story telling. Our campaigns are one of the keys to our success and we are searching for the right people to fill several new positions within our Communications team, each with a different focus. The Campaign Officer will use their creativity and passion for the written word to bring our campaigns vividly to life, increasing our following, and engaging with our audience of dedicated supporters. This role offers a real opportunity for someone looking to make an impact, with the potential to develop in post as we continue to grow.
Working with WLT
WLT is based in the UK and is unique within the conservation world. Reaching beyond its 30th year of operation the Trust has grown from small beginnings saving critically threatened forest in Belize, to become an internationally respected conservation organisation with a proven track record, working with more than 30 overseas conservation NGOs on protection of threatened habitats. WLT has developed its modus operandi without losing its vision, integrity and transparency.
Who we’re looking for
We are looking for applicants with a thorough understanding of the world of campaign marketing, ideally with experience of campaign delivery. Someone that can create a story to engage different audiences, producing copy that is clear, succinct and persuasive whilst maintaining scientific accuracy. You will need to be able to establish positive relationships with stakeholders to take projects from ideation to launch. You must have a desire to optimise, evaluate and report on campaign performance so that we can learn and improve on everything that we do. You will have experience of prioritising your workload and meeting deadlines, as well as being an inclusive and collaborative team player.
This post is available up to our full-time hours of 35 hours per week. Whilst our offices are located in Halesworth, Suffolk, we know that our staff have valued the opportunity to enjoy a healthy work-life balance. We build flexibility into the way we work from day one, including options for hybrid working with supportive technology to enable remote connection and collaboration. We believe that this supports our staff to achieve their full potential at work and to maintain a healthy work/life balance to do the things that are important to them.
We recognise the benefits of a diverse workforce, bringing new perspectives and different experiences into the workplace. Our aim is to be an inclusive employer, providing a welcoming and supportive environment for all staff, where staff can be the best they can be. We recognise that we are underrepresented in some groups, so welcome and encourage applications from minority ethnicities, those with disabilities, and all gender identities. What’s important to us in this process is your skills, knowledge and experience to enable you to do the job and that is where our focus will be to find our next new team member!
Please refer to the application pack for the full job description, which can be found on the World Land Trust website via the Apply button.
You will need to apply online and upload your CV and cover letter, which should explain how you feel your skills and experience meet the job description and person specification. Please note that applications will not be accepted unless both documents are provided.
Closing date: 10.00am on Thursday 14 July 2022.
Expected interview date: Wednesday 3 August 2022.
Please note that the closing date given is a guide. We reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications.
About Now Teach
Our long-term vision is a world where children benefit because talented people, who’ve already had successful careers, become teachers, and bring their skills and experiences to the schools that need them most. We support Now Teachers, training providers, schools, and the wider education system to realise the full potential of career-changers in education. We are looking for driven and committed people to help us meet new goals, increase our Now Teacher Network, and create impact in schools.
Working at Now Teach
We are a small, collaborative, and supportive team of nearly 25 people. We are non-hierarchical, with 100% of our people believing their line managers listen and value their opinions and people of all levels getting stuck in. We set clear expectations and celebrate the successes of teams and individuals. 100% of our team are proud to work at Now Teach, find Now Teach considerate of their wellbeing and would actively recommend us as an employer.
Our culture is central to us encouraging and supporting people into teaching. Without our positive, honest, and flexible approach we wouldn’t be able to adapt to meet the needs of Now Teachers. We have been named as one of Escape the City’s Top 100 Employers in 2021 and 2022 and have been recognised as a Working Mums’ Top Employer and at the Working Dads Employer Awards. We have won awards for our Culture, Flexible Working and Excellence in Public Service.
We are seeking a proactive, driven, and collaborative Digital Marketing Manager to join our marketing team whilst our team member is on shared parental leave. This role is pivotal to us attracting the right number of high-calibre career changers to teach who will make a difference to children’s lives.
We receive over 3000 expression of interests a year and are working to bring 250 exceptional trainee teachers to education, who will then start in September 2023. The person will play a key role ensuring our paid media strategy and website are performing well and will drive awareness and consideration of Now Teach’s programmes and of teaching in general. Central to the success of the role is optimising paid media to ensure an excellent return on investment, performance, and conversion of users to application.
- Management and improvement of our Now Teach website
- Creatively plan, run, and monitor the paid media schedule maximising the return Support colleagues to optimise email and newsletter communications via Salesforce/Pardot
- Provide reporting from Salesforce, Google Analytics, or other media platforms
- Collaborate well within our marketing team, thinking widely to support where required so we hit our organisation goals.
Our new team member will be adept at delivering creative, high-performing paid media campaigns and understand the potential that this and a strong website can have to effectiveness. They need to care about young people, education outcomes and believe that diversity and quality of teachers make a difference in this.
They will bring their experience of owning recruitment marketing campaigns and enjoy the challenge of adapting this to our goal of attracting a new market of career-changing trainee teachers across England. Acting with flexibility and autonomy is essential.
They need to have confidently managed websites and have a strong understanding of CMS so that content is 100% accurate and they optimise performance (unique users, time on site, bounce rate). This role does not require developer skills however you may be asked to work with freelancers on development projects. We are keen to increase the c180k annual users and current conversion to apply.
Reporting and accountability are at the heart of the role so experience of reporting to c-suite, cross department and within the team is important.
Understanding when to support, own, defer or delegate are essential to the role. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working within a team whilst also taking responsibility to deliver on their projects.
Full time role, flexible working patterns available. We work from home with some London office based regular scheduled days required.
To apply, please complete our online application questions. Your cover letter should include why you are attracted to the role, why you are motivated to work at Now Teach and what you can bring to the team. Please could you also confirm your likely availability date as this is a 4-month contract ideally starting in Mid-August.
Applications will close when we have enough candidates but not before 8th July. We will assess on a rolling basis, so early interest is strongly encouraged. We are also very happy to have exploratory calls so you can see if this is the kind of role and team for you. If you have any difficulty with accessing the application form, need any additional support or require reasonable adjustments to the application process, please email get in touch.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Now Teach strives to be a workplace that is diverse, equitable and inclusive where we can ALL be ourselves. We encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, ethnicities, ages, gender identities, stages of life and those with hidden or visible disabilities.
We are committed to providing reasonable adjustments throughout our recruitment process and we’ll endeavour to be as accommodating as possible. If you would like to discuss specific requirements, please contact email us or call us and ask to speak to the Ops Team. All applicants must have an existing Right to Work in the UK.
Safe Recruitment Procedure
Now Teach are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. To meet this responsibility, we follow a rigorous selection process, and all successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
References from the previous and current employer will be taken up for shortlisted candidates, and where necessary employers may be contacted to gather further information.
All new staff will be subject to a probation period (which may, in certain circumstances, be extended). The probation period is a trial period, to enable the assessment of an employee’s suitability for the job for which they have been employed.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.
The Marketing Manager will lead the development, delivery and evaluation of marketing strategies, annual marketing plans, campaigns and projects for specific audiences across B2C (domestic & international tourism markets) and B2B (education & group markets). The objective being to increase brand awareness and positively impact on customer and supporter acquisition, conversion, retention and income growth and support the Senior Marketing Manager.
The role can be flexible with a mixture of working from home and office based depending on your preference. The ability to travel across the network would be beneficial. A love of the outdoors and the benefits it brings would help with understanding our mission in bringing adventure to all and our role in making it happen.
We are YHA.
We believe in the power of travel and adventure. To connect people to each other, to nature, the outdoors, culture and heritage.
YHA is a 90-year-old social enterprise. Today, the charity makes a difference to more than a million people each year through our 150 hostels, activity centres and leading work in volunteering, traineeships, apprenticeships and youth employment.
We welcome all yet specialise in creating opportunities for young people. We have a thriving schools and groups programme and work with partners to support access for young people and families with challenging lives.
What we’re looking for:
- A Marketing-related degree, equivalent professional qualification, or experience in a similar role.
- Experience of developing, delivering, and evaluating marketing plans to meet business objectives for multiple products and markets.
- Experience of multi-channel campaign planning, tailored to different customer segments.
- Experience of developing creative and innovate marketing solutions to meet emerging opportunities and business needs.
- Experience of managing creative agencies, from briefing through to campaign delivery and evaluation.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to source and interpret data, communicate meaningful insights, and make well-evidenced marketing recommendations.
- Experience of working collaboratively in teams and cross functional departments, and leading project teams.
- Ability to work proactively on your own initiative, with good problem-solving skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Strong commercial judgement, with good numeracy and budget management experience
- Well organised, excellent time management and ability to prioritise multiple projects, and keeping stakeholders informed on progress
- Confident communicator, able to influence & engage at all levels
- Experience of charity, hospitality, or education marketing in either a B2C or B2B context would be beneficial
In line with YHA strategy our top impact priority is to ensure that all means all, increasing the scale and breadth of our reach and ensuring that YHA is for everyone. To fully realise this ambition, we need a diverse workforce that is representative of the communities we serve.
Our people share a common purpose: to improve the health, wellbeing and life chances of all, but especially young people facing adversity and challenges.
To achieve this, we subscribe to a set of core values and behaviours: Our HEART values recognise the need for equality, diversity, and inclusion and to ensure we are reaching all, we capture this information at both the attraction and onboarding stages of employment.
What you’ll be doing:
You’ll drive forward insight-led marketing plans, campaigns, and activities to deliver growth in income and engagement.
You will ensure all targets set by your line manager are met on time and within budget.
And you will support the overall delivery of the Marketing & Communications Department’s objectives.
What you’ll get in return:
Working for a charity such as YHA can be extremely rewarding in itself, however, we also have a generous benefits package.
We do reserve the right to close this advertisement early if we receive a high volume of suitable applications.
to become an employee at YHA you must produce the correct ID for Right to Work in the UK and all DBS checks. Successful applicants must produce a satisfactory DBS check before a start date can be confirmed and before you can reside in our staff accommodation. We will ensure you receive your contract before your confirmed start date. YHA is committed to safeguarding and ensuring the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all employees and volunteers to share this commitment. The suitability of all prospective employees or volunteers will be assessed during our safer recruitment process in line with this commitment.