Marketing Executive Jobs
JOB TITLE: Marketing Lead
ACCOUNTABLE TO: Leadership Team
REPORTS TO: Director of Organisational Development.
LOCATION: Dorset with home working
SALARY: FTE £40,175 per annum (£24,430 pro-rata for working 22.5 hours per week)
HOURS: 22.5 hours per week
Help & Care is passionate about making a difference and enabling people and communities to live the lives they choose.
We do this by delivering a number of high-profile services across South Central England and have been doing this for over 30 years.
We are particularly focused on providing support to people living with a long-term health condition, carers and those who are isolated or housebound. What makes us different is our person-centred approach. We understand that each individual has different needs, so we work closely with people to understand what really matters for them and to help them lead independent and fulfilling lives for as long as possible.
We are eager to play a leading role in improving the delivery of health services for the community and we work closely with 3 individual Healthwatch organisations across South England. This partnership ensures that health services are held accountable and the views of the people who use and need these services most are given a platform to have their voices heard.
We support people by providing information, advice and support that enables them to take control of their lives, make decisions and find support that is right for them.
Help & Care have a strategic priority to improve their marketing and communications activity in order to raise our profile and support more people. As part of this we have created a senior role of Marketing Lead, responsible for creating and executing strategic marketing and communications activities and steadily increasing awareness and engagement with Help & Care across all channels.
We encourage applications from people who have most but not necessarily all of our essential criteria. We are committed to supporting and developing our staff.
Help & Care have an excellent reputation as a service provider and therefore the purpose of this role is to help shape Help & Care’s identity and to further build reputation through branding, awareness and reach.
The Marketing Lead will work to drive cross-channel visibility for Help & Care, to demonstrably support the values of the organisation and to work in a self-driven, inter-departmental way at all levels from strategy to detailed execution of plans.
The postholder will take responsibility for reviewing our ambitious marketing strategy, completing and implementing this in order to significantly grow our impact, reach and brand awareness.
Strategy & Oversight
1. To review our marketing strategy in conjunction with key internal stakeholders an ambitious and effective marketing strategy and to oversee the implementation of this plan.
2. Communications – crafting a consistent narrative across all of Help & Care’s external messaging.
Campaigns & Content
1. Planning and developing campaigns and content in order to raise awareness, understanding, interest, engagement, and growth amongst key audiences for Help & Care.
2. Working in a collaborative way to design and deliver campaigns and content across digital and traditional channels ensuring all communications are engaging, accessible and consistent.
1. Develop and implement a multi-channel, year round digital marketing growth strategy that ensures Help & Care are consistently reaching more people for their service delivery, campaigning, profile raising and fundraising activities.
2. Design, implement and evaluate successful digital marketing campaigns on full range of channels – LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook - ensuring they are engaging, accessible and consistent.
Website and E-Marketing
1. Refreshing content on website to greater support visitor journeys and enable collection of visitor data.
2. Improve and develop the user experience on the website, linking robustly to other channels.
3. Manage the delivery of e-marketing campaigns, ensuring Help & Care improve retention and outcomes.
Press and PR
1. Acting as Help & Care’s point of contact for all media inquiries, including preparing press releases, and cultivating Help & Care’s relationship with journalists.
2. Develop and nurture relationships with media, influencers and stakeholder partners.
- Provide line management to Help & Care’s Marketing Assistant, ensuring high quality and encouraging support and guidance.
- Manage the workload of the Marketing Assistant, ensuring delegation of appropriate tasks.
1. Act as key point of contact and expert advisor in all things marketing and external communications.
2. To develop an effective process for managing Help & Care print and digital requirements and requests from all teams, maintaining excellent customer service and ensuring consistency of branding at all times.
3. To ensure a cross-organisational approach to marketing and communications.
4. To undertake research using appropriate tools, analytics and data sources to create reports and recommendations which drive continuous improvement
5. To develop a consistent narrative, language and brand consistency for Help & Care across all channels.
6. To ensure that legal notices, disclaimers and copyright information is used as appropriate and all Help & Care content is fully compliant.
8. Events – developing and leading on events both on-line and in communities supporting the work and profile of the organisation
9. To undertake other work that may arise on a day-to-day basis to support the service
10. Working in tandem with the Internal Communications post holder, ensuring consistency in tone and message.
11. To work within the values, ethos and vision of Help & Care.
12. To work in accordance with the Policies and Procedures of Help & Care.
13. To work in accordance with all relevant legislation.
14. To undertake any other duties as required, appropriate to the post.
Carry out other such duties as may be required by the Leadership Team, Chief Executive and Trustee Management Board which are consistent with the duties and responsibilities of the post.
The working week shall be 22.5 hours during standard office hours over 3 days (to be agreed with line manager.) The postholder may be required to work occasional evenings or weekends to attend events and meetings, for which time off in lieu will be granted.
The nature of the job will require the ability to travel. If the post-holder’s own car is used for travel, expenses will be paid as set by the Trustee Management Board.
There will be an assessment of competence to practice during induction and 6-month probation period.
The other conditions of service and current procedural agreements will be enclosed with the post-holders Contract of Employment.
The post holder will be required to have broadband to be able to work from home.
*This role is based in East Dorset which includes BCP and Purbeck areas. The postholder can claim the full cost of business travel within this geographical area and/or to a place outside of the geographical area.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.
This is an exciting opportunity for a proactive digital marketing professional to join the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (RCOG).
About the role
The successful candidate will play a key role in supporting the delivery of high-quality marketing and content to support our ambitious strategic aims. You will have a rewarding and hands-on role covering campaign planning, creative, implementation and reporting.
You will be joining the organisation at an exciting time as we look to expand our digital products and grow our global audience. Your responsibilities will include managing your own marketing events portfolio, developing cross-channel marketing plans for membership products and the public, and contributing to new and improved revenue-driving opportunities.
As the ideal candidate you will have:
- Knowledge of multi-channel content and communications planning
- Working for a not-for-profit or like-minded organisation
- Experience working in a digital marketing environment
- Experience of using email marketing packages (e.g. Dot.Digital, Mailchimp) and social management systems (e.g. Hootsuite, Sprout, Gaggle)
- Experience of working towards KPIs and targets
Our culture and benefits
As a key member of the team, you will be located in our offices in London Bridge. We offer a friendly, values led working culture with an excellent benefits package that includes:
- Agile and flexible working
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and office closure from 25 December to 1 January
- Up to 10% employer pension contribution after probation
- Enhanced occupational Maternity, Adoption, and Shared Parental leave policies
- Interest-free bike, season ticket and technology loans after probation
- Tailored Learning and Development and study leave
- Affinity staff networks
- Free lunch (onsite only)
- Employee Support Service counselling
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Lifestyle discounts
Closing date: 10.00 am on Monday 8th January 2023. Due to the Christmas break we will review any applications already received on Friday 15 December and may invite for interview early. We will review remaining applications on Monday 8 January 2024.
We believe that diverse teams will deliver the best outcomes for women's healthcare and we strive to be an inclusive employer. We are therefore looking for candidates whose backgrounds, experience and identity enhance the diversity of our existing team. We are particularly encouraging applications from underrepresented groups at the College such as those from black, Asian and minority ethnic backgrounds and those with a disability. To find out more, please see our Diversity Policy and Equal Opportunities Policy.
[We are only accepting applicants with a right to work in the UK; we are unable to sponsor people requiring a work visa]
The RCOG is a professional membership association dedicated to improving women’s health care across the world. We do this by setting standards for clinical practice, providing doctors with training and lifelong learning, and working with partners to advocate for women’s health and health care across their life course. We are a global leader in this specialist area, supporting 16,000 members in the UK and internationally. We are a values-led organisation placing high standards, innovation, openness, inclusiveness and trust at the centre of all we do.
The role will work closely with Lendwithcare’s Senior Marketing Executive to deliver an exciting range of supporter communications and fundraising campaigns to drive loan funding and increase donations. In addition, the role will oversee the approval of up to 600 loan profiles published to the Lendwithcare website each month. This will include working closely with Lendwithcare colleagues to ensure a steady supply of profiles from local partners and growing a team of remote volunteers to edit the text provided to a high standard.
While the role will predominantly focus on these two areas, there will also be some administrative responsibilities to support with some of the more programmatic elements of Lendwithcare. This will see the post holder liaising with a range of partners across 15 different low-income countries.
The Lendwithcare Marketing Executive will be a self-starter keen to take on a diverse and exciting workload to support Lendwithcare’s objectives. The successful candidate will be an experienced copywriter with highly developed editorial skills and a creative eye. We expect you to have strong experience in recruiting and managing volunteers, as this is crucial to delivering high levels of loan funding through the Lendwithcare platform. The successful candidate will also have marketing or fundraising experience, enabling them to take the lead on a range of supporter communications and content gathering projects. The Lendwithcare Marketing Executive will need to balance many competing priorities. As such, the successful candidate will need to demonstrate their ability to manage multiple projects at once. While this is not essential, an interest in microfinance/financial inclusion would certainly be a bonus. If this sounds like you, we strongly encourage you to apply.
About the role
Working closely with the Senior Lendwithcare Executive, the Lendwithcare Marketing Executive will deliver an exciting range of supporter communications and fundraising campaigns to drive loan funding and increase donations. In addition, the role will oversee the approval of up to 600 loan profiles published to the Lendwithcare website each month. This will include working closely with Lendwithcare colleagues to ensure a steady supply of profiles from local partners and growing a team of remote volunteers to edit the text provided to a high standard. The Lendwithcare Marketing Executive will play a crucial role in helping Lendwithcare to drive both loan funding and donations to support CARE’s mission.
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Full time
Salary: £40,979 - £45,293 per annum - It is company policy to start new employees at the beginning of their pay band.
Join us in our efforts to end extreme poverty, whatever it takes.
Concern Worldwide (UK) is looking for a permanent Senior Direct Marketing Executive – Supporter Journeys and Loyalty to join the Public Fundraising team in London.
You will lead on the development of and successfully implement Concern worldwide UK’s supporter stewardship and loyalty strategies, harnessing insight, and analysis to provide donors with engaging and inspiring journeys, cross selling at key moments, and maximising the lifetime value of supporters. You will have proven experience demonstrating the ability to manage campaigns with excellent organisation skills and demonstrable analytical skills and highly numerate with experience of keeping and monitoring financial & budgeting reports.
Concern Worldwide is a non-governmental, international humanitarian organisation dedicated to the reduction of suffering and working towards the ultimate elimination of extreme poverty in the world’s poorest countries. Our mission is to transform the lives of people living in extreme poverty. We work with 25 million people each year, in some of the hardest to reach and most fragile places. Places prone to conflict, natural disasters, climate change and extreme hunger.
About our office:
Concern is currently trialling a hybrid model. Staff are expected to come into their base office once per week or the monthly equivalent i.e., 4 times per month. Staff are also able to flex their start and finish times between the hours of 7am to 7pm daily.
Please upload your CV and cover letter by 7th January 2024.
All candidates who are short-listed for an interview will be notified via email after the application deadline.
Candidates must be legally entitled to work in the UK at the time of application.
Condition of Appointment:
The successful post holder will be required to complete a criminal records self-declaration form.
Equality, Diversity and Inclusion:
Concern Worldwide encourages all qualified candidates, irrespective of gender, ethnicity and origin, disability, political beliefs, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, or socio-economic status to apply to become a part of the organisation. Concern is against all forms of discrimination and unequal power relations and is committed to promoting equality.
You may also have experience in the following: Direct Marketing Executive, CRM Marketing Executive, Database Marketing Manager, CRM Manager, Email Marketing Executive, eMarketing, Online Marketing, Internet Marketing, Campaign Executive, Campaign Manager, Digital Marketing, Third Sector, NFP, Not for Profit, Charity etc.
Are you an enthusiastic and motivated person with proven digital experience in social media, organic and paid content production, who has a ‘can-do’ and innovative approach to work?
You would be a key part of the Marketing team and our future fundraising strategic plans. Wycliffe has grown quickly in recent years and there is huge potential to grow even more, with some exciting plans for the future. This is a new role, with the aim of transforming our social media and digital content.
- Salary: £29,000–£31,000 + benefits
- Location: Home based or the option of a desk at our office in East Oxford. We work when and where we do our best work.
- Hours: Full time (37.5 hours per week). Permanent. Let us know if you need more flexibility than this.
- Closing date: Tuesday 9th January 2024 at 10am
- Interview date: Interviews will be held in Oxford w/c 15 January 2024
- To play your part in Wycliffe’s vision, using digital advertising to raise support and awareness to help achieve our goals
- Broader digital activity across other communication channels
- To represent, promote and enhance Wycliffe, and deliver excellent customer service
- Responsible for keeping up to date with the work of Wycliffe Bible Translators
- 33 days annual leave, including bank holidays (pro-rata)
- Competitive contributory pension scheme
- Fully paid-for professional development opportunities.
- Non-contributory life assurance scheme, incorporating an employee assistance programme with a 24/7 helpline for support on a range of emotional and practical issues
- Tax-free home-working allowance
- Family-friendly employer
- Monthly in-person team days in Oxfordshire or the Chilterns (expenses covered)
This post is subject to an occupational requirement under Schedule 9 of the Equality Act that the post holder be a practising Christian (see application pack for details).
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.
As Retention Marketing Executive, you will be playing a key role in developing and delivering marketing activity across regular giving and cash products via multiple channels, with a focus on increasing supporter lifetime value. You will also design and implement supporter journeys and cultivation communications across all segments and products, working closely with across teams to ensure all engagement is coordinated.
You will need:
- Experience and understanding of Individual Giving programmes, with a proven track record of successfully delivering retention activity across a variety of channels
- Understanding and experience of audience and donor segmentation and use of insights
- Experience of working in a fast-paced, high performing team
Deadline: December 11th 2023
Salary: £36,000 - £38,000
Working pattern: Full-time 37.5 hours. Permanent.
Location: Hybrid working from their London office
If you would like to have an informal discussion, please call Jake on 02030 062787 or email [email protected]
Ashby Jenkins Recruitment are a specialist charity recruitment agency, we use our extensive sector knowledge and experience to match candidates to the most suitable roles. We take a relationship-led approach to recruitment, working ethically, supporting people to find their perfect role within the not-for-profit sector.
We are passionate about improving equality across the sector, you can read more about our commitment to diversity here. We proactively welcome applications from a diverse range of candidates.
If enough applications are received the charity reserve the right to end the application period sooner.
About the role:
We have been awarded a Department for Education contract to deliver high quality training to kinship carers across England, which will complement our existing progammes and services, including our national Peer-to-Peer Programme, innovative programmes commissioned by local authorities in England and Wales and our free information and advice services including Kinship Compass.
In order to reach and support more kinship carers with these programmes and services, we are building a new Marketing Team – comprising a Head of Marketing, Marketing Manager and Marketing Officer - to develop and deliver integrated, strategic and creative marketing campaigns and strategies.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced, senior-level marketeer with a strong track record in overseeing the development and delivery of effective and successful multi-channel marketing strategies targeted at a range of audiences to join us as our Head of Marketing. We’re looking for someone excited to hit the ground running in developing a new team and function, and who is able to plan strategically and creatively about how to maximise engagement and acquisition with a small in-house team. You will play a crucial role in supporting Kinship’s growth including through income generation, by increasing brand awareness and developing compelling marketing offers for key audiences including kinship carers, local authorities and referral partners.
A strategic thinker and natural collaborator, you’ll be able to work across the organisation to develop integrated marketing strategies and plans across all of Kinship’s services and programmes, and ensure these align with our wider external communications, including to our Kinship Community of around 12,000 carers. You’ll also be comfortable getting involved in the operational delivery of our marketing plans, supporting your team of two and demonstrating an insight and audience-led approach to both digital and offline marketing, thriving in an environment where you’ll be responsible for overseeing the progress of various strands of marketing activity.
You will have significant experience in leading marketing teams in the charity sector, and have demonstrable experience in delivering successful, engaging marketing strategies in-house. You will have experience of operating at a senior management level – perhaps as a Senior Manager, Head of or other senior-level role, adept at working with senior level internal and external stakeholders.
We will guarantee interviews to any candidates with experience of kinship care (either of being in kinship care or of being a kinship carer) who demonstrate that they meet the essential skills and experience outlined below.
What we’ll offer you
Kinship offers 30 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays (pro-rata for part time) as well as a generous pension scheme. This fixed-term role is open to flexible working (school hours would be considered). We have an excellent wellbeing offer including the Employee Assistance Programme and clinical supervision. We will invest in your professional development with training and career development opportunities.
Kinship is committed to championing equality, diversity and inclusion. We believe our work is greatly enhanced by the varied backgrounds, experiences and views represented within our teams. We aim to create inclusive teams, celebrate differences and encourage everyone to join us and be their true self at work. We therefore encourage applications from anyone who fits our values, whatever their religion or belief, sex, gender identity, race, age, sexuality or disability and are actively seeking candidates that can bring real innovation and commitment to us.
This is a fantastic time to join a supportive and well-established team within an organisation with rapid growth ambitions. This role will be what you make it and we’re looking for someone to seize this opportunity!
Please apply for this role through BeApplied. You will be asked to answer four questions and attach your CV. You will have max 250 words per answer.
- Tell us why you’re interested in working for Kinship in this role. Please also include how your personal values align with ours - Step up, Be stronger together, Be bold and Put people first.
- If you were offered the role, what would your priority actions be in the first three months and why? Tell us about what you’d need to find out and what would be your approach to the role?
- How would you ensure your team are motivated, high performing and happy in their role?
- This role will involve working with a wide range of stakeholders across the kinship care landscape, to gather views, insights and contributions. How would you go about identifying, listening to and working with stakeholders and seeking consensus? What would you do when consensus cannot be reached?
Application deadline: 9:00am on Monday 11 December 2023
1st interview date: Friday 15 December 2023 (online)
2nd interview date: Monday 18 December 2023 – in-person (Vauxhall). The interview process will be two stages online (on Zoom) and for the second interview you will be asked to create a presentation (you will hold full copyright and ownership of the presentation and contents) and there will be a timed written task.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.
If you’re keen to use social media, websites and digital communications to help a small charity thrive then this job is for you. The right candidate will be looking to launch a career in digital communications, have an interest in working in the higher education sector and a passion to promote knowledge and understanding of Europe and the European Union.
Purpose of the Role
We’re looking for a Digital Communications & Marketing Officer to make use of our digital tools to their maximum potential, ensuring that we can communicate our work in European Studies and increase participation in our events and funding opportunities.
- Managing our social media accounts
- Digital production such as web pages and multimedia
- Managing the production of our members’ newsletter
- Promoting UACES’s events and activities to our membership and beyond
Key Skills and Attributes
We're looking for Digital Communications Officer who can show ability in a range of areas including:
- Social Media
- Multimedia production (e.g. photography, videos, images, audio)
- Production of graphics and print materials
- Editing of digital newsletters
Please don’t be discouraged if you don’t have all of the skills above. Aptitude and transferable skills are equally important as we can offer training in some areas.
Ideally, you’ll be someone with:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good collaboration and other teamworking skills
- A real passion for digital communication and marketing
- An interest in academia, higher education and/or European studies.
- A willingness to take on a variety of tasks as is required in a small organisation
Established in 1967, UACES is an academic association and registered charity dedicated to the study of contemporary Europe. With over 1000 international members, we organise events, manage a thriving membership network, publish 2 major academic journals, produce resources, and support the development of European Studies through grants and scholarships.
- Salary = £28,000
- Generous holiday allowance – All colleagues start at 31 days plus 8 bank holidays.
- Private Medical Insurance (via Aviva)
- Pension scheme – you put in 5%, we’ll put in 10%.
- Hybrid working – 3 days at home and 2 days in the office per week
How to Apply:
Complete the application form by 22 December 2023. Make sure to read the full job description and person specification before submitting your application.
- Deadline for applications: 22 December 2023 by 23.59
- Shortlisted candidates contacted by 3 January 2024
- In-person interviews on 11 January 2024
- Expected start date: 12 February 2024 (earlier if possible)
- NB: UACES may close the application process early if they receive a high level of applications.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.
Do you love the thrill of securing a sale and finding new business? Are you a passionate account manager who makes it their mission to deliver exceptional service to your customers? If you enjoy a challenge and ready to “do well to do good”, then this may just be the role for you.
Our people are the heart of Woodrow. The Sales team is small, dedicated, hardworking, and absolutely committed to improving the lives of young people, through providing outstanding outdoor learning and sports opportunities. We’re looking for a passionate and dedicated individual, that shares in our values, to join our mission. You will be one of two Account Executives, working closely with the Sales & Marketing Manager, to support day-to-day sales, administration, account management and marketing.
More widely, this role works across teams at Woodrow, including Operations, Facilities, Finance and Leisure. There is regular collaboration with the wider London Youth team, including our other Outdoor Centre – Hindleap Warren.
Your overall aim is to support the Sales & Marketing Manager to meet, and where possible exceed, our annual earned income targets, playing a key part in the future success of Woodrow High House. You will help secure new and repeat business; and will have day-to-day responsibility for keeping on top of the Woodrow booking processes and systems. You will nurture existing accounts, building relationships with a range of customers. You will provide support and creative ideas in the development of the marketing strategy, helping to create brand awareness. You are unequivocally committed to making an active contribution to business development and providing excellent customer service to our many visiting schools, youth groups and leisure customers.
Full details regarding this role are in noted in the Job Description & Person Specification on our site. Please download and read this carefully to ensure there are no delays in processing your application.
London Youth does not hold a sponsor licence so we are unable to employ someone without permission to work in the UK
London Youth is committed to anti-racism and embraces equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to the ongoing development of an organisation that values and represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills and welcome applications that reflect this.
Our commitment to anti-racism In July 2020, we issued a statement committing to become an anti-racist organisation and to actively tackle racism.
Since then, London Youth has worked with our staff and trustees to understand first the issues within our organisation, collaboratively developing a Theory of Change to define our areas of focus, approach and plan of action moving forward. We have a Race Equality Action Stakeholder Group which is chaired by a London Youth member and trustee. This group includes representatives from across the organisation and oversees the implementation of our Race Equality Action Plan. At the heart of youth work is the drive to level the playing field for all young Londoners to succeed, regardless of their backgrounds. Over two thirds of the young people we work with are from racialised communities and we know that without the opportunities which youth organisations provide, there would be limited experiences open to them
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.
Reports to:Head of Media, Brand and Relationships
Location:Remote (UK based) / Bristol / London
Salary: £42,750 per year
Length of contract: 37 Hours per week, permanent
Closing date: 9am Wednesday 13th December
Interviews: Stage 1: 10th-11th January 2024
Stage 2: 17th-18th January 2024
Please note that we do not invite enquiries from recruitment agencies.
Main Purpose of Post
This role manages organisational marketing and supports income generation. The main purpose of the post is to create marketing strategies and marketing communications to promote Women’s Aid’s products and services to its target audiences. The Marketing Manager will create and implement a new marketing strategy, crucial to the ongoing development of WA profile. Understanding the needs of the charity, you will be responsible in identifying marketing plans and initiatives which will enable WA to meet both the long and short- term needs. You will lead in the planning and implementation of creative marketing activities and will work closely with Head of Media, Brand and Relationships to deliver the success of the strategy.
Line manages: Communications Officer for Training and Education team; Communications Officer for Fundraising team (both part-time posts)
DUTIES AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
Will lead on marketing planning and activities for the organisation, under the direction of the Head of Media, Brand and Relationships and working alongside business development colleagues.
To be accountable for increasing demand for products and services and increasing leads and opportunities for the charity.
To understand the motivations of why people, engage with our services and products, and to codify this to create journeys for those who engage with us.
To line manage the Communications Officer for the National Training Centre and Communications Officer for the training team.
To oversee market research to understand our positioning within the market and to keep up to date with market trends, working closely with the Business Development Managers to collate relevant data.
To create an omni channel organisational marketing strategy, targeted towards our multiple audiences and meeting their needs, using a range of channels including online and social media.
To work in collaboration with other colleagues and organisations to ensure that marketing is informed by charitable objectives and income targets.
To be able to work with budgets and create realistic targets and KPIs for direct reports.
Represent Women’s Aid at events as required.
To maintain clear and adequate records of work completed; and to produce reports on work programmes and activities as required by management.
To contribute to team meetings and organisational priorities, to prepare and participate in supervision and appraisal meetings as required.
To take direction on projects and priorities from your line manager, this may vary from time to time.
To assist in the organisation of meetings, conferences or events organised by Women’s Aid, if required.
To provide support and assistance to the Media, Brand and Relationships Team and Women’s Aid’s CEO as necessary.
To abide by all organisational policies, codes of conduct and practices, and to work within a framework of equal opportunities and anti-discriminatory practice.
To be flexible within the broad remit of the post.
This job may involve occasional unsocial hours and travel throughout England.
Significant experience of working in marketing, minimum of three years.
Experience of line management.
Experience of working effectively with a range of stakeholders, building relationships at a high level and work collaboratively.
Experience of maintaining systems for information storage and retrieval.
Experience of online communications/websites/social media, including Content Management Systems.
Budget management experience
Proven track record of successful results from marketing initiatives
Have experience in delivering multi-channel marketing campaigns
Experience marketing in a charity environment.
SKILLS & ABILITIES Essential:
Ability to market products and packages, while keeping organisational values at heart of approach.
Effective communications skills both written and verbal,
Good influencing skills
Ability to produce high quality written material, for copy writing, copy editing and marketing materials.
Ability to carry out a range of research and information-gathering activities.
Ability to provide effective customer services to a wide range of individuals and organisations and to maintain and develop positive relationships.
IT skills, including accurate data inputting skills, ability to use Microsoft programmes, understanding of Content Management Systems and troubleshooting simple website problems, and willingness to learn new packages and IT skills as required.
Ability to communicate sensitively with survivors of domestic abuse to discuss case studies.
Ability to work on own initiative and prioritise work, work to tight deadlines and respond to urgent unplanned demands.
Experience of Adobe Creative Suite or similar desktop publishing programmes used to create documents and web banners.
An understanding of the requirement to maintain confidentiality in relevant areas of work.
A basic understanding of, and sensitivity to, the issues relating to domestic abuse, including the nature of domestic abuse and its impact on women and children.
An understanding of the principles and practices of marketing.
We welcome applications from candidates who hold a marketing or communications qualification however no formal qualification is required
Able to demonstrate a commitment and sensitivity of the aims and objectives of Women’s Aid;
Commitment to anti-discriminatory practice and equal opportunities;
Willingness to work occasional unsocial hours as required.
Summary of Terms and Conditions of Employment
Terms of appointment: Confirmation of appointment will be subject to the satisfactory completion of a probationary period. This will normally be of six months (less for short term contracts). During this time an employee will be expected to establish their suitability for the post. During the probationary period employment may be terminated in writing, giving one week's notice by either party (this may be waived by mutual agreement). Only any statutory dismissal procedure will apply during the probationary period. There is no probationary period for contracts of under 3 months.
All posts are subject to a DBS check, two suitable references and right to work checks.
Salary: £42,750 pro rata + benefits. Salary is paid in arrears through bank credit by the 25th of each month. Part time staff receive pro-rata payment based on hours worked.
Working hours: The standard working hours for this post are 37hours per week, based in London/Bristol/Remote UK based; benefits include a generous bank holidays and annual leave package and contributory pension scheme. All posts, including remote posts must be based in the UK.
Support and supervision: Women’s Aid has a commitment to providing regular supervision and support to staff with annual appraisals forming a key part of staff development. We have a training policy in place and encourage staff to take an active role in their career development plan.
Pension: Women’s Aid is enrolled with the People’s Pension scheme. Women’s Aid normally contributes 7% of salary and the employee contributes 3% towards the group pension scheme. Eligible staff will be automatically enrolled on the scheme when they have successfully completed the 3-month interim probationary review.
Annual Leave: Women’s Aid offers an annual leave entitlement of 28 days per year rising by one day per year until 30 days annual leave per year is reached. In addition, we offer 8 days public holidays plus 2 additional days in March and August. Plus, three days of ‘end of year’ leave, bridging the gap between the festive holiday period and new year to allow colleagues to rest and recharge during this unique quiet time. All leave entitlement is calculated pro-rata for part time employees
Other leave: Employees have contractual rights to time off for reasons of sickness, maternity and other circumstances.
Period of notice: 2 months after your probationary period has been completed.
Union: You have a right to membership of a trade union. Women’s Aid recognises Unison.
Asylum and Immigration Act 1996: To confirm your right to work in the UK, Women’s Aid will need to see the original of at least one document from a specified list (available on the UK Government website). Most commonly this is a British Passport.
Additional information is available on request.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.
Prospectus is delighted to be supporting a highly respected youth health charity as they look to appoint an Interim Head of Marketing and Brand on an initial 6-month contract. The organisation is currently undergoing a period of change to ensure they can deliver the impact they desire. This has meant that team structures are changing and new roles are being developed.
This position will lead a team of 3 and support the Director with the initial outline of a new brand and marketing strategy and help embed new ways of working within the team.
They are looking for a confident brand and marketing leader to come in and support them through this change period. They need a leader who can get the best out of a team. Someone who can provide clear explanations but also provide pastoral care through the change. They need someone who can be a good role model for the new ways of working and help set the tone. You will be an excellent communicator with the ability to ask the right questions and the confidence and gravitas to bring people along with them.
They are looking for candidates to join as soon as possible, so please do apply with your CV as soon as you can.
As a specialist Recruitment Practice, we are committed to building inclusive and diverse organisations, and welcome applications from all sections of the community. We invest in your journey as a candidate and are committed to supporting you in your application.
Join us in shaping the legacy of London’s most iconic green spaces!
The Royal Parks (TRP), is a charity overseeing over 5,000 acres of diverse parkland and historic landmarks across eight Royal Parks. From the breathtaking beauty of Hyde Park to the tranquil allure of Richmond Park, our landscapes captivate 77 million visitors annually.
We are seeking a Senior Email Marketing Officer to contribute to our mission on a full-time, permanent basis. Immerse yourself in crafting engaging campaigns while enjoying the flexibility of working both from home and in our stunning office locations.
This role is your chance to leverage your expertise in designing and implementing supporter journeys to create impactful campaigns. Embrace the opportunity to elevate your career while making a meaningful difference to the everyday life of millions of people living and visiting London, not to mention the 10,000 species of fauna and flora that call the parks their home.
If you're an experienced email marketing professional ready to shape the narrative of London’s cherished green spaces, seize this exciting opportunity and apply today!
- Competitive salary: £31,000 - £35,000 per annum
- Generous annual leave: 26 days plus public holidays (growing to 29 days after 3 years)
- Pension scheme: Up to 10% employer contribution
- Hybrid/agile working options
- Private medical insurance and healthcare cash plan
- Supportive environment: Employee assistance program and mental health resources
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- Cycle to work scheme
- Offices in breathtaking locations
As our Senior Email Marketing Officer, you will lead our email marketing activity to support our marketing, fundraising and campaigning objectives.
Increasing brand awareness and our supporter base, you will proactively source content to create, deliver and analyse a variety of supporter journeys that cultivate our audiences and deepen their investment in The Royal Parks.
You will create compelling content that is focused on open rates and increasing click-through rates, ensuring all campaigns follow our brand guidelines.
Additionally, you will:
- Plan and manage a regular schedule of email marketing activity
- Segment email subscriber lists and map journeys to ensure targeted communications
- Create and maintain a data cleansing schedule and re-engagement campaigns
- Regularly track and analyse key performance metrics
- Conduct A/B tests on various email elements to optimise campaign effectiveness
To be considered as a Senior Email Marketing Officer, you will need:
- Experience in email marketing, including journey mapping, campaign planning and execution
- Experience designing and implementing supporter journeys to support campaigns or products
- Experience working with a CMS, email marketing tools and GA4
- Knowledge of email marketing compliance regulations
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret data
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- To be educated to degree level or equivalent in a marketing, communications or related field
Other organisations may call this role Senior Communications Officer, Senior Communication & Engagement Officer, Email Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Executive, Marketing & Content Executive, Senior Marketing Officer, or Senior Marketing Co-ordinator.
We want to put everyone in the best possible position to succeed and use Recite-me accessibility software. At the top of the application page, there is an “Accessibility Tools” button which you can use to complete the application form in a way that works for you. If you think that you may need more support to complete our application process, please do get in touch.
The Royal Parks is strongly committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunities employer. We value diversity and encourage applications from candidates from all backgrounds. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. Please click here to find out more on our approach to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion.
So, if you are interested in this unique opportunity as a Senior Email Marketing Officer, please apply via the button shown. Successful candidates will be appointed on merit.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.
Join our dynamic team! We’re on the lookout for a passionate and creative Communications & Marketing Manager to play a crucial role in our charity’s growth and in reducing life-threatening group B Strep infection in babies.
You’ll lead the charge in developing and executing our communications strategy, expanding our online presence, and creating vital awareness about group B Strep. With your communication skills, initiative, problem-solving mindset, and empathy, you’ll make a huge difference by helping families prevent the heartbreak group B Strep infection in babies can cause.
Reporting to the Chief Executive, you’ll collaborate with the whole team and have the support of our freelance graphic designer. Ideally working 1-2 days a week in our Haywards Heath Office with the rest from home, we would consider fully remote for the right person.
Key responsibilities include shaping and delivering the communications strategy, leading media engagement, engaging supporters and stakeholders, content creation, and managing digital communications. Be part of our mission to make a positive impact!
Group B Strep Support is a UK health charity dedicated to improving maternity safety and preventing group B Strep infection in babies. Our mission involves raising awareness, providing support and information to new and expectant parents and their healthcare professionals, and advocating for better prevention, identification and treatment strategies. We are committed to ensuring that all babies have the best start in life by reducing the risk of GBS-related complications.
If you’re up for the challenge of uniting these functions, we want to hear from you.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.
Marketing & Communications Executive
Hemel Hempstead (Hybrid/Smart Working)
Salary up to £35,000 Per Annum Plus Benefits
Permanent, Full Time
37 hours per week (Monday – Friday, Flexibility Negotiable)
Are you a creative and passionate marketing & communications professional looking for a new challenge? Thrive Homes is seeking a highly skilled and motivated Marketing & Communications Executive who is keen to make a real impact.
As an output driven individual, you will design and deliver omnichannel campaigns that support Thrive’s vision, values, and goals, both internally and externally. You’ll achieve this with sharp communication skills and strategic thinking as you partner with teams from the across the business to achieve ambitious goals.
Thrive is proud to deliver flexibility for employees to work in a manner that suits their wants/needs best. Our SMART working policy allows individuals to take full control of their productivity by offering a choice between working in-house or away from the office. This means that successful candidates have the freedom to work as little or as often as they like from Thrive's state-of-the-art offices.
· Develop content for social, web, email, blogs, news, and print internally and externally.
· Ensure the central marketing calendar is kept up to date and planned effectively.
· Report on campaign performance and insights.
· Collect relevant information from both internal and external sources to be utilised in communication. Ensuring accuracy and consistency of the gathered data.
· Support colleagues across the business to effectively communicate key messages.
· Maintain Thrive’s social media platforms and website content by developing regular plans that drive Thrive’s digital presence.
· Manage and promote a range of colleague and customer events.
· A proven track record of developing and managing successful marketing and communication campaigns, the ideal candidate must have prior experience within a relevant marketing role.
· Proficient in Canva, Mailchimp, InDesign, Photoshop, and basic video editing or equivalent platforms.
· We are flexible in how you have achieved your skills and experience, through education or through worked experience.
· Methodical and organised with discipline and attention to detail.
· A working knowledge of GDPR and PECR regulations.
Thrive’s Top 10!
· Annual Leave - 25 days per year increasing by length of service (up to 30 days)
· Buy or sell annual leave
· Generous family friendly provision
· Pension - Thrive Homes will pay double your contribution (up to 10%).
· Discretionary Bonus
· Life assurance - a payment of 3x your salary
· Health Cash Plan - facility to claim cashback for dental, optical and physiotherapy costs, alongside wellness services.
· Virtual GP Service (available 24/7)
· Wellbeing reward scheme (earn vouchers through a health app)
· A range of engagement activities aimed at building team morale, supporting both physical and mental health, and celebrating all things that make us different!
All roles at Thrive are subject to a basic DBS check.
Closing date: 12th December 2023
Interviews will take place throughout the campaign, please apply as soon as possible.
We reserve the right to close this recruitment if it is deemed that we have received a suitable number of applications. On this basis we would advise that applications are submitted as soon as possible.
Thrive Homes is an award-winning housing association with a strong track record and ambitious plans. Thrive exists to provide good quality affordable homes and services enabling the development of communities where people enjoy living. We manage over 5,000 properties and are continuing to build new homes each year.
Thrive is an exciting place to work. We challenge ourselves and others to deliver results and think differently. We share positive experiences and messages, with trust and respect at the core of every relationship. Our leaders adopt a coaching and mentoring approach - enabling and empowering others to deliver. We embrace change and encourage a strong focus on positive outcomes. We value agile working arrangements from our offices in Apsley, Hertfordshire and we pride ourselves on looking after our colleagues by offering progressive careers and a full range of modern benefits, as we continue to grow as an organisation and aim to attract the very best people.
Thrive homes are committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion. This commitment is at the core of our understanding the importance of different voices, experiences, perspectives and backgrounds. We actively encourage all applicants that are suitable for the role, from diverse career paths and backgrounds and from all sections of the community.
As committed members of Inclusive Employers and a Disability Confident Committed employer, we remain steadfast to a fair recruitment process. If you have any accessibility needs and require reasonable adjustment, please contact us.
We are very excited to partner with the Royal Marsden Cancer Charity to recruit their new Senior Legacy Marketing Manager. This is a permanent role with a hybrid working pattern, coming into the Chelsea office 2 day/week.
You would be joining at an exciting time for the organisation. The Royal Marsden Cancer Charity is currently developing a new five-year strategy that aims to significantly grow reach and income. The Legacy team will be developing a new strategy to dovetail with the organisational aspirations, that focuses on engaging, stewarding and retaining more supporters who wish to leave a gift in their Will - to help achieve a sustainable increase in income for the Charity.
This role will develop and manage key legacy marketing activities, while growing awareness of legacy giving, building engagement and increasing loyalty amongst supporters at all stages of their legacy journey.
Key responsibilities include:
- Support the Head of Legacies to review current activity and develop and implement an integrated Legacy Giving strategy, including digital and offline marketing plans for all legacy campaign activity using market knowledge and sector insight
- Work collaboratively across all areas of Marketing and Fundraising to ensure successful delivery of fully-integrated campaigns
- Project manage product development and new initiatives for them team including reviewing & optimising the free Will writing service products
- Help develop & manage digital and offline supporter journeys for all legacy supporters, converting these into detailed activity plans
- Manage effective stewarding and thanking of legacy supporters
- Line management responsibility for the Legacy Executive
Key skills include:
- Proven experience in legacy marketing or direct giving/supporter marketing
- Ability to prioritise own workload and that of direct reports, highly organised, flexible and adaptable
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills, with the ability to work collaboratively across all departments
- Ability to work alongside the Head of Legacies on strategic direction, as well as deliver operationally across full-mix campaigns
- Desire to bring new ideas
- Previous experience in a line manager role, or ability to express fundamentals of management
To be considered for this position please apply with your CV as soon as possible. Regrettably please note we may not be able to reply to each and every application.
Along with the client we are committed to diverse and inclusive recruitment practises that ensure equal opportunity for everyone, regardless of race, sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, age, or gender. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and will happily make reasonable adjustments to always ensure a fair process.