226 Marketing campaigns manager jobs near London, Greater London
What’s my CV Worth?
How much could you earn in the charity sector? Use our CV checker to find out.Check Now
ABOUT THE ROLE
In 2022 Generation is establishing and leading a high-profile project - the ‘Hub’ - to support Londoners from disadvantaged backgrounds and those worst affected by the pandemic into good, entry-level tech jobs, backed up by significant employer demand.
The Hub, unique in London, aims to change the system. It will bring an amazing coalition of sector leading organisations - Youth Employment UK, Prince’s Trust, Catch 22, Multiverse, QA, BDC, and more - to significantly boost awareness and uptake of life-changing opportunities, bootcamp and apprenticeships training, and careers in the tech sector with a focus on diverse and disadvantaged groups. The project also has the support of a number of leading tech companies (you know who they are!).
The Hub aims to operate at scale, reaching several thousand Londoners and hundreds of employers over the next 2 years.
The focus of the Hub's work will be a unique set of half day engagement events for unemployed Londoners to find out about careers in tech, training opportunities available for them across partners, hear from successful past beneficiaries, and interview for opportunities in pre-arranged matchmaking sessions. There will also be an always on hub webpage, engagement events for employers and a research workstream codifying best practices in the space.
The Hub Marketing And Events Manager, reporting to the Hub Director as part of a small team, will lead the Hub’s promotional and awareness building activity. They will lead end to end marketing and event planning to maximise engagement from the unemployed with Hub support.
It’s an exciting opportunity for someone who relishes the challenge of marketing and building an identity for and wide awareness around a new idea, online and at events, to ultimately drive social impact.
Generation is a charity in the UK with the mission to train, coach, and support people into life-changing careers that would otherwise be inaccessible.
Our work focuses on supporting people from diverse groups facing barriers to employment.Our innovative bootcamps train learners for roles in high demand including cloud computing, data engineering, software engineering, health and care, IT support, customer support, and data analytics. We also recently launched a new programme placing people into emerging roles tackling climate change in the retrofit.
By joining Generation UK&I now, you will become part of an organisation committed to social impact. The work is fast-paced, exciting, and innovative. The impact is clear.
To suceed you'll need to be:
- An entrepreneurial doer, excited to do things for the first time
- A planner who sees plans through
- A marketeer who can generate wide awareness
- An organised and self-motivated professional managing multiple workstreams at pace
- Passionate about the cause
You’ll need the following experience:
- Track record delivering multi-channel marketing campaigns with a ~>£5k budget
- Experience planning and hosting well-attended events
Working at Generation in the UK & I you’ll get:
- Purpose and social impact in the heart of your work
- Flexible working as per your role requirement
- Access to productive co- working space at WeWork with Generation UK & I and global team/s
- WFH set up support of £300
- Access to upto £1,000 towards your learning & development per year. And up to 5 days of training days/ study leave per year to support your development.
- Opportunity to shadow Generation global team/s & workings in other countries.
- 25 days annual leave
A FAIR CHANCE
Every role at Generation is open to applications from all sections of society. We believe in the potential of everyone; regardless of race, religion or belief, ethnic origin, different physical ability, family structure, socio-economics, age, nationality or citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other aspect that makes you, well, you.
You must have the right to work in the UK, and all staff members are required to pass a basic DBS check.
You can download a job description for more detail about the role and the organisation.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.
Digital Marketing & Communications Manager
- Salary: £30,600 – £36,000, with scope for salary progression
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Hours:Full Time (typically 09.30-17.30 but with flexibility)
- Location: Elephant & Castle (Central London) / Remote.
- Hatch is moving to full hybrid working and this applies to this role as well. However, we ask that applicants must be able to travel to the office in Elephant and Castle in central London at least once a month.
- Responsible To: Head of Marketing and Communications
- Application Deadline: 9am, 14th February 2022
- Interview Dates:
- 1st Interviews w/c 21st February 2022
- 2nd Interviews w/c 28th February 2022
If you want to help make the UK a fairer, more equal place to live and work, read on. We’re looking for someone who’ll produce digital content that makes people stop, drop what they’re doing and get on board with the mission we’re on at Hatch.
We believe that businesses can be a force for good. Increasingly, people want to start and grow businesses that have a positive social impact in their communities, but not at the cost of the earth. With more than 500,000 people starting a new business in 2021, we need more entrepreneurs across the UK to know that we’re here to offer support on their journey, whatever their background, whatever stage of their business. That’s where you come in.
As a creative individual, you’re as curious about digital marketing and the power of storytelling, as you are about how we as an organisation can further our role in combating societal injustice. In this hands-on role, you’ll talk to founders, get their story about what makes them and their businesses tick, and help tell those stories across all of our digital channels to help get more heads turning our way, people and businesses engaged in and supporting our work. You’ll be playing a key part in creating that buzz about Hatch’s work and the force that good entrepreneurship can be. Crucially, you’ll be in the driving seat around one of our major objectives – to boost our reach and drive entrepreneurs onto our support programmes and events – and develop ways to keep them coming back time and again.
You’re evidence and data driven, open to new ideas and opportunities and keen to improve and develop our marketing and communications activity in our team. Above all else, you’re someone who has bright ideas, knows what makes a good story and how to go about making things happen.
Driving new audiences to Hatch’s support programmes and events
- Developing acquisition and retention strategies through both organic and digital paid-for marketing (e.g. Google Ads, Facebook Ads), bringing in and managing any third party support as necessary, in support of programmes and events recruitment and fundraising activity.
- Identifying new and relevant stakeholder groups and target posts in appropriate digital channels that helps grow Hatch’s reach on a national scale.
- Leading on the analysis, evaluation and sharing of social and digital performance, using this information to inform and improve performance and understanding of Hatch’s stakeholders.
- When required, developing social media reports as part of reporting back to Hatch’s funders and partners.
- Working with Hatch’s events coordinator to create pre- and post event email marketing campaigns.
- Producing Hatch’s monthly email newsletter, growing its readership and managing the mailing list(s), implementing A/B testing campaigns to better understand and segment the needs and requirements of Hatch’s newsletter readers.
Telling founder stories across Hatch’s digital media channels
- Developing a rich portfolio of content that covers the full spectrum of founder stories and experiences, as well as Hatch’s impact and recruitment priorities for support programmes and events, growing Hatch’s brand awareness across the UK and strengthening its position in the third and social enterprise sectors.
- Overseeing and managing Hatch’s digital channels and activity on a day-to-day basis, replying to comments, engaging with supporters and identifying opportunities for future stories and engagement.
- Working with Hatch’s PR & Communications Manager on accompanying digital content in support of press and media campaigns and coverage, such as blogs and responses to the media.
- Develop a social media strategy that aims to grow engagement, reach and impact across Hatch’s social channels.
- Working with the wider Hatch and communications team, develop and deliver on a balanced content plan across Hatch’s digital channels.
- Working with the Community team at Hatch to develop, grow and nurture a community of online Hatch champions who’ll support and promote Hatch’s work.
Expanding Hatch’s communications, case studies and testimonials
- Talking to founders and working with the wider Hatch communications team to build our stories, testimonials and case studies portfolio, for use across marketing and fundraising materials.
- Contribute to the development of Hatch’s longer term communications strategy, as well as to reports, including the impact report.
- When required, work with external agencies in the delivery of Hatch’s communications campaigns and projects, such as photography or videographers and designers.
- Establishing and managing Hatch’s image and video library, ensuring key Hatch events, programmes and activities are captured.
- Working to obtain consent and recording permission (GDPR and marketing permissions).
Contributing to the website
- Review, research and update relevant resources for founders on Hatch’s Resources page.
- Writing blog posts and news updates in line with communications campaigns and strategic priorities.
- Working with the Communications, Data and IT Manager to update website copy.
Supporting work around Hatch’s brand and awareness
- Working with the rest of the communications team, contribute to the on-going development of Hatch’s brand, supporting the wider charity in its use.
- As a brand guardian, work with external design support to rollout branded documents, templates and materials.
Knowledge and Skills
- A strong creative streak with the ability to tell engaging stories to a wide variety of audiences with differing needs and motivations.
- A strong understanding of the different digital communications channels and the role of segmentation in communications.
- A thorough knowledge and understanding of digital marketing and current digital and social media trends.
- The ability to plan, develop and deliver impactful digital marketing campaigns that help drive a particular action or behaviour change, such as registering for an event or signing up to a newsletter.
- The ability to listen to and empathise with people from a diverse range of backgrounds, cultures and personal situations.
- Good evaluation and analytical skills, including the ability to work with statistical data and research and be able to translate them into powerful messages or to improve performance.
- Good at managing your time and able to juggle a variety of projects with shifting priorities.
- Good problem solving skills and an ability to think outside the box.
- You care about working towards a fairer society and the role of communications and entrepreneurship in achieving that.
- Someone who is comfortable trying, potentially failing, but learning from experience.
- Happy to take on a hands-on approach to working within a small communications team and working collaboratively with the wider Hatch team.
- Experience of developing and delivering online campaigns that help build brand awareness and prompt a response to a given call to action.
- Experience of growing an organisation’s digital and social reach and engagement to a tangible degree.
- Some experience of having worked in the Third Sector or social enterprise sector is desirable but not essential.
We care about our people and giving them the things they need to succeed.
We have always been supportive of flexible working, which has become even more important since 2021. We have a cheerful, plant-filled office in Elephant & Castle, where everyone gets a desktop Mac and a good chair. For those working at home, we’ll provide you with a laptop and an allowance to get yourself set up comfortably. In the post-COVID world we’re experimenting with full flexibility to work from home or in the office as it suits you, but hope the whole team will be able to come together periodically.
- Flexible working – work from home or in the office and at the times that work best for you
- 37 fully flexible holiday days (including the 8 UK bank holidays)
- 3% employer pension contribution
- £500 home office set up allowance
- £750 annual budget for learning and development or wellbeing activities
- Paid time off for dedicated learning and development opportunities
- 4 days per year paid time off to volunteer
We believe everyone has potential. We are committed to increasing diversity among business owners, and we want to do the same for our team. If you’ve read this far, and you like the sound of the job, but you’re worried you don’t quite fit the requirements, we’d love it if you went ahead and applied.
We want to ensure that our team represents a wider cross-section of society than a typical start-up, and we know that means we have to make an effort to understand and accommodate different people’s needs. If you would require any reasonable adjustments to be made to support you to apply, interview or join the Hatch team please contact us.
Please email us your CV and a cover letter of no more than 1000 words explaining:
- What excites you about Hatch as an organisation and about this role in particular?
- What does a successful social media campaign look like to you and why?
- What would you do in this role that would really make an impact?
- Where did you first hear about this opportunity?
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.
Marketing Team Assistant
12 months Fixed-term
Full-time, 34.5 hours per week (we are open to a conversation about how you work these hours).
£20,400 - £23,460 per annum (London)
Please note this role is currently remote. Once we return to the office the role will be based both at home and in our London Vauxhall office.
Do you have great admin experience under your belt? Do you have excellent verbal and written communication skills? Are you looking to join a dynamic and fun team and develop a career in Fundraising or Marketing? If so, this could be the role for you.
We're looking for an assistant to join our National Marketing Fundraising team to support the delivery of our sector-leading fundraising campaigns. Please note this is a varied and busy role with a focus on administration, processes and project work to support this marketing team.
The strength of your admin skills will be key to securing this role as you will be supporting our busy team across a wide range of activities. Our team is responsible for the marketing and project management of multiple campaigns simultaneously, including World's Biggest Coffee Morning, Brave the Shave, the Longest Day Golf Challenge and Go Sober, meaning a flexible approach to work is required as well as an ability to multitask and manage your time effectively in an often very busy and fast paced environment.
Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills will also be central to your success as you will often act as our first point of contact both within Macmillan and for our valued supporters. The exemplary care of our donors and a positive experience of Macmillan for all will be high on your agenda.
Customer/supporter-facing experience will demonstrate resilience, patience, and that willingness to go the extra mile which defines good customer service. Experience or interest in marketing would be beneficial as well as an excellent attention to detail and strong IT skills on Microsoft Office programmes.
And what do we do for you in return? Working alongside a dynamic and innovative team, we commit to actively developing you, your fundraising and marketing knowledge, and offer competitive benefits. You can find more information regarding our benefits in the document below.
We help millions of people with cancer across the UK live life as fully as they can through physical, emotional and financial support. Our values are at the heart of who we are and everything we do, inspiring our thinking and guiding our actions. Together, we do whatever it takes for people living with cancer: with heart, with strength and with ambition.
In order to ensure fairness and consistency to select the best candidate for this role, all of our applications are anonymised up until an interview has been confirmed so that shortlisting is based solely upon the suitability of the candidate’s experience.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.
London or remote worker
35 Hours per week
This is an exciting new role and a fantastic time to be joining Scope as we embark on our 70th anniversary year and beyond. This is a pivotal role leading an exceptional marketing team to deliver first-class marketing activity for Scope.
We want to inspire people to take action, join us in achieving our vision of equality for all disabled people. In this leadership role, you’ll have the opportunity to shape our internal offer and play an integral role in elevating our marketing activity, taking us to become leaders in disability, accessibility and inclusivity.
Lead the marketing team to deliver exceptional and effective marketing activity that delivers against organisational objectives.
Develop, motivate and grow the Marketing team, play an active leadership role and model behaviour for colleagues.
Champion disabled people’s voices and co-production.
We’re looking for strong marketing experience within a high profile brand, where you may have led on the development and implementation of marketing strategies, integrated campaigns and content development.
You enjoy building cross-organisational relationships and are comfortable negotiating and influencing.
With a passion for innovation, creativity, and insight, you’ll have a strong track record of managing high profile marketing activity, working with agencies and other stakeholders to deliver sector leading campaigns and content.
You have lived experience of disability, understand the social model of disability and relentlessly champion accessibility and inclusion. OR you are prepared to put the time and effort into learning from and listening to others who can help you get your head around the issues.
We ask you demonstrate an appreciation of Scope’s values and ambition of achieving Everyday Equality for disabled people.
If you want to make a difference and become a Disability Gamechanger, we'd love to hear from you. Apply Today!
Send your CV and covering letter fully detailing your suitability for this role to us via the link
Close date: 11/02/2021
Equality and inclusion are at the heart of our mission and we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
We work hard to ensure that we are making exciting opportunities available to all, and everyone feels valued, heard and respected so that we continue to build a high performance, high engagement culture.
We particularly welcome applications from disabled people, and guarantee interviews to disabled applicants who meet the minimum job criteria. Please let us know in your application if you are applying under the Guaranteed Interview Scheme.
If you would prefer an application form or need any of the job information in a different format such as large print or braille. Please contact us via our website.
Our Values - Pioneering, Courageous, Connected, Open, Fair
By living our values and trusting each other, we empower our colleagues to make decisions. By giving our colleagues freedom and space to spark creativity for innovation, we can push boundaries, change mindsets and be empowered to change the game with grit and determination and a sense of urgency.
We encourage everyone to bring their whole selves to work and embrace our values of being open and fair, courageous, connected and pioneering. We believe hard work deserves reward and recognition and offer a wide range of benefits including 35 days annual leave in Retail, 27 days plus Bank Holidays working in our Head Office, flexible working (where we can), company pension, excellent training and career development, strong colleague networks across disability, race and LGBTQ+, wellbeing incentives like a discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme, and much more.
Job Title: Marketing and Communications Manager
Team: Growth and Partnerships
Hours: 5 days (37.5 hours) per week with flexible arrangements considered
Location: GoodGym supports remote working. Currently we have an office space in London for staff to use if they wish. All staff have the choice of working remotely, using the office space or a hybrid of both. If you live outside of London, we cannot provide an office space.
Report to: Head of Growth and Partnerships
Starting salary: £33,762 - £37,513
Application Closing Date: 9am, Monday 7th February 2022 Interview date: Monday 14th February 2022
At GoodGym you get to do work that really matters, we are a positive solution to some of the UK’s biggest social issues. GoodGym members combine their exercise with doing important tasks for older people and community organisations. We have won multiple awards and are supported by the London Marathon, National Lottery and leading running brand Saucony. GoodGym aims to be one of the largest fitness communities in the UK, we want to make doing good by getting fit a mainstream movement. You’ll be joining an organisation that makes a positive difference every day. We’re an inclusive team, we aim to make sure everybody can be themselves at work.
Some videos about our work:
Guardian video | Team London Video | New Balance advert | ITV coverage
Position overview GoodGym is looking for a talented and driven Marketing and Communications Manager to drive our expansion across the UK. You will be joining our growing team to build a nationally recognised brand. In doing so, you will help achieve our mission of getting the UK more active and reducing isolation and loneliness amongst older people at the same time.
Using your communications expertise, digital marketing knowledge you will devise and execute a strategy to fulfil our mission of helping GoodGym grow to national prominence. This is an opportunity for an ambitious marketeer who wants to make a significant impact to grow an innovative fitness project into a national brand. You will develop and execute plans to engage tens of thousands of new members in GoodGym each year. You will manage a marketing budget and continue to extend and enhance our grassroots referrals.
National awareness and PR.
GoodGym has had extensive coverage on BBC radio, BBC television, ITV, the Financial Times, Wired, the Guardian and many other leading mainstream media channels. You will extend and continue this level of coverage, managing our publicity and PR to increase awareness of our work across the UK.
Local campaigns and targetting GoodGym is currently in 58 cities across the UK. In the future we hope to expand this. You will build a media kit that means each city can produce locally targeted media to help with member recruitment and new partners.
Comms channels management We have several scheduled communication channels with GoodGym members. You will lead the organisation of these. Part of this will be our own stories page on the website. You will be helping the community write their stories.
Member recruitment You will be responsible for increasing membership by promoting awareness of GoodGym as an easy, convenient and rewarding way of volunteering and getting fit.
Social media and social media advertising We currently use Twitter, Facebook and Instagram; you will be responsible for managing and producing content for these channels and targeting them appropriately to areas that need more participants.
Brand partnerships You will work closely with the business development team to make sure we are utilising our brand partners when it comes to marketing.
Budgets and strategy You will lead the marketing strategy and control the marketing budget to optimise our CPA.
- A marketing or communications role in a previous organisation
- Ability to create and execute targeted campaigns
- A track record of growing audiences and increasing signups
- Data-driven,analytical approach to marketing
- Experience of managing PR opportunities
- Experience managing social media accounts
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to spot great stories and turn them into content quickly
- Ability to make connections and collaborate
- Self-motivated, driven, high energy and engaging
Why join us?
- Friendly and positive culture
- A growing team with real purpose
- Flexible working hours and location
- Regular talks from leading sector experts
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- £200 development budget
- Home working equipment budget
- Optional working groups on issues such as diversity and the environment
- Lots of team socials across the year
We are looking for the best people to help us provide support to millions of people affected by loneliness in the UK. We want our team to reflect the diversity of the communities we serve, offering equal opportunities to everyone, regardless of race, sex, gender identity, disability, age, nationality, religious or philosophical belief, age, sexual orientation, educational attainment, family status, trade union activity or any other factor. We see diversity as strength and want everyone to be able to be their whole selves at work.
We have a code of conduct in place, and are committed to creating a culture where everyone feels safe and respected.
Salary: £42,000 - 44,000
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Permanent
WANTED! Integrated Marketing Campaign Manager with excellent account and stakeholder management skills
Our client is one of the top universities in the world and is based in the heart of London.
Working in the central marketing team you'll manage the execution of marketing campaigns for a portfolio of courses.
The team set up is similar to an inhouse agency where strategic faculty marketing will brief you and you'll then manage the delivery of the campaigns together with specialist channel teams.
You'll develop an in-depth understanding of the target audiences and student recruitment channels and will work closely with the stakeholders of the faculty.
Your day-to-day will also include reporting on activities, budget and the results and impacts of the campaigns and extensive stakeholder management.
As the successful Marketing Campaign Manager you have
- an excellent track record of translating strategy into multi-channel marketing campaigns
- extensive experience of managing others (internal specialist teams and agencies) to deliver complex marketing campaigns
- demonstrable experience across the full marketing mix
- strong experience of reporting on campaigns (budgets and impact)
- outstanding stakeholder management skills
International experience and/or experience in the Higher Education Sector would be an advantage.
If you can tick these boxes, we'd like to hear from you NOW!
Deadline for applications in 21/1/2022 with interviews in w/c 31/1/2022.
Salary: £42,000 - 44,000
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Permanent
NB: You must be eligible to work in the UK
If this role isn't what you are looking for, don't worry. At Stopgap we cover a wider range of freelance and permanent positions with dedicated sector specialists. It is worth checking our website for all our latest jobs and registering to receive job alerts so you are the first to know about a new opportunity.
Marketing, Digital and Creative Recruitment
Stopgap - Talent With A Spark
The RCR is a great place to work, with an ambitious agenda. At the forefront of the health agenda, our members diagnose and treat cancer, heart disease, stroke and more, while leading on innovations including AI, skills mix and community diagnostic hubs. As COVID-19 recedes and the cancer backlog rises up the agenda, our members’ work and views have never been more important.
We are looking to recruit a Marketing Manager – RCR Learning to join our Education and Professional Practice Directorate. This role sits within the RCR Learning Team which is a core function of The College, the team works closely with our members and fellows to develop high quality and relevant resources and events to support the ongoing development of Radiologists and Oncologists in the UK and around the world. The Marketing Manager will strategically support the wider RCR Learning team in developing and implementing marketing plans to drive attendance and engagement with our resources.
This role will suit a skilled team leader with effective interpersonal skills. Vital to this role is the ability to build and maintain strong working relationships, internally with the wider RCR Learning Team, Marketing and Digital, Global Partnerships, Membership Operations and Finance. Externally relationships would be developed between but not limited to, key RCR Learning stakeholders including committee chairs, RCR Officers and clinical leads as well as international partners such as national radiology colleges.
The successful candidate will have significant experience in planning, executing, and evaluating marketing and pricing strategies to drive engagement with events and digital learning products. Demonstratable experience in developing successful campaigns across multiple marketing channels to deliver against organisational objectives. Advantageous to the role would be strong analytical and evaluative skills, with significant experience using data and insights to inform marketing and product development.
We are looking for someone who can plan and prioritise a substantial programme of work whilst handling competing demands. You will have excellent presentation skills and the ability to translate data into meaningful insights for a variety of audiences to join us at the RCR.
Marketing Manager, London, perm position
Marketing Manager - Permanent role, up to £40,000, part time £40,000 - Start ASAP
A co-educational pre-prep and prep school for boys and girls from age 4 to 11 years is looking to hire. Their mission is to help each and every one of the children be their best and they require a marketing manager to assist them in their mission.
- Design and implement the school's marketing strategy, detailing the marketing objectives, performance indicators and strategies required to support delivery of the school's overall strategic plans, with a primary target being the growth of pupil numbers.
- Work with the Headmaster and the Leadership team to ensure clarity on overall positioning/USP's of the school and the effective communication of these messages through appropriate marketing channels.
- Play a lead role in brand uniformity, ensuring that all communications to external parties (parents, media, other schools) are reviewed to ensure consistency of messaging and style.
- Actively contribute to discussions about developments in the school's positioning and product offering to allow entry to new markets.
Marketing & Communications
- Use the marketing strategy to prepare detailed marketing plans (priorities, targets, tactics, timeframe, resourcing) for defined market segments
- Execute the plans for promotion and external communications through multiple channels e.g. advertising, PR, recruitment fairs, events, website, social media, and parent communications.
- Ensure that the website is the core 'shop window of the school' ensuring it is up to date, relevant and maximised for SEO and digital campaigns
- Develop a clear content plan that supports both current and potential new parents via the core social media channels and track the impact
- Deliver effective events for both student recruitment (in terms of open days) and parent retention (mixer evenings, groups, talks)
- Develop relationships with other external organisations that can support the generation of new inquiries into the school e.g. educational consultants/agents, relocation and estate agents, embassies, businesses and community groups.
- Maintain good communication within the school community; teachers, colleagues, parents and children.
- Review the correspondence to potential parents, ensuring that they are nurtured through the pipeline via newsletters and invites
The successful candidate must have:
* Educated to degree level
* Recognised Marketing qualification(s) desirable.
* Experience of shaping and implementing impactful initiatives in a marketing/business development/public relations role would be essential.
* Proven experience in implementing successful Social Media strategies
* Experience of working in a school, in any role, would be desirable. Experience and knowledge of the independent school sector, including boarding, would also be an advantage
* Experience in a professional environment.
* In-depth understanding of the principles and practices of marketing and effective customer relationship management.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, either in person or on the phone. * Designing promotional materials in various forms.
* Strong organisational and time-management skills with ability to multi-task and to prioritise conflicting demands to meet deadlines. * Problem solving
* Confident handling, analysing and presenting data
* Proficient in use of Microsoft Office packages, especially Outlook, Word, Excel.
* Management and updating of websites.
Marketing Campaign Coordinator
Social Welfare Charity
Our client is a Social Welfare Charity who are looking to recruit a strong marketing professional to work on a variety of exciting campaigns. The Charity run a series of Direct Marketing Campaigns involving direct mail, events and online marketing to drive membership and supporters and we're looking for someone to come in and produce campaign plans and briefs, coordinate campaign budgets, be responsible for copy and images of the creative packs, report on campaign performance and implement website updates.
We are looking for someone with experience in marketing, specifically in digital and direct marketing. You should have experience in working with suppliers and agencies, monitoring budgets and campaign analysis. Strong IT skills including MS Word and Excel and the ability to manage a busy workload effectively are essential.
Interested applicants should send their CV in the first instance. We will be interviewing on a rolling basis
Charity People actively promotes equality, diversity and inclusion. We match charity needs with skills and experience of candidates, irrespective of age, disability (including hidden disabilities), gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation. We want to do this because we know greater diversity will lead to even greater results for the charities we work with.
About the role
WSUP is looking for an experienced marketing professional with a passion for helping organisations deliver better products, services, and experiences for their customers. This role is NOT primarily concerned with marketing of WSUP itself, nor marketing for fundraising.
A huge part of WSUP’s approach involves strengthening service providers within our programme countries, to serve the needs of their poorest and most vulnerable consumer segments. This means working with water utilities, sanitation businesses, innovators and enterprises to ensure low-income communities have access to clean water and safe, dignified toilet facilities, and practice positive hygiene behaviours. It is these organisations to which we are providing marketing insight and support. This ties to one of our organisational values which is ‘To Think Business’.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.
Are you working in digital marketing and looking for a meaningful opportunity where your work can make a real difference to the world around you? We're on a mission to support charities and volunteering and an exceptional digital marketing executive will be integral to us achieving our goals.
We've undergone significant changes and we’d love for you to be part of our busy exciting team….
NCVO has been transforming the way it works. With a new strategic direction set earlier this year, we are determined to work with our members so that charities and volunteering can thrive. As the country rebuilds from the Covid-19 pandemic and renews itself, charities and volunteering aren’t just vital support systems for communities in need – they’re at the heart of how people want to lead their lives.
As Digital Marketing Executive you will work closely with the Senior Digital Marketing Executive, the wider Communications, Marketing and Membership team and many other key internal stakeholders to help us transform the role that NCVO plays within the charity and voluntary sector. You will manage our email and social channels, be responsible for delivering a large volume of marketing and communications to support organisational objectives, including significant income targets. Manage channel inventory and capacity to reflect organisation priorities and support the planning and scheduling all of NCVO’s marketing activity.
This is a fantastic challenge at a time of considerable change for us. This role is pivotal in coordinating and scheduling workload, and you will use your digital marketing experience as well as your planning skills to implement campaign delivery in addition to managing ‘business as usual’ marketing activities. Working collaboratively with colleagues you will be adept at building effective relationships with internal stakeholders. This is a real opportunity to make an impact and influence the marketing and communications approach within a high functioning team.
You’ll be excited by the challenges of this busy team and positive about being part of an integrated communications, marketing and membership team. Trusted by staff at all levels, and from all backgrounds, you will contribute to developing a new collaborative and inclusive culture. Like many organisations, at present, that includes being able to work and manage your workload remotely.
NCVO is fully committed to equality, diversity and inclusion in our sector. We want this to be reflected in the diversity of the people who work for us and we welcome applications from people from all backgrounds and identities. We particularly welcome applications from disabled and Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates as BAME and disabled people are under-represented in NCVO, particularly at senior level. As part of our commitment to employing disabled people, all disabled candidates who meet the minimum requirement for all competencies on the person specification, will be guaranteed an interview.
Together, we champion charities and volunteers. The compassionate people who make a daily difference. The collective impact made across the country. For stronger communities. For everyone. Everywhere.
We unite to champion the remarkable role of charities and volunteers. By speaking up and supporting each other to make a bigger difference. Whoever you are. For every community. Join us.
We represent over 16,500 voluntary organisations, charities, community groups and social enterprises across England. We support our members by developing practical resources designed to support the day-to-day running of their organisations, saving them time to focus on their beneficiaries.
Benefits for employees:
NCVO offers attractive benefits including: 25 days’ annual leave (for full time staff and pro-rata for part-time staff) and the option to purchase up to 5 more days each year, take 35 hours of volunteering leave per year, subsidised gym membership, season ticket loan, flexible working including opportunities to work from home/off-site, generous contributions to a stakeholder pension scheme and training and development opportunities. We are located a short walk from London King’s Cross station in a modern accessible building, overlooking Regent’s canal.
Closing date: Tuesday 25 January 2022
Shortlisting date: Wednesday 26 January 2022
Interview date(s): week commencing 7 February 2022
MARKETING EXECUTIVE - LOYALTY & CULTIVATION
Salary: £24,550 + benefits
Contract length: Permanent
Location: Stratford w/ flexibility
Closing date: Wednesday 26th January 2022, 23:55*
* Please note this role may close earlier than stated above, therefore early application is encouraged to avoid disappointment.
Are you a self-motivated and sharp minded individual with marketing experience that can help us beat cancer?
Why we need you
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join us as a Marketing Executive in our Loyalty & Cultivation team. This role will support the development and delivery of audience-centric campaigns and supporter journeys to meet the needs of people who choose to support Cancer Research UK, driving loyalty, engagement and sharing the impact of CRUK's work. Further to this, you'll also provide broad support for the delivery of the product marketing plan.
What will I be doing?
Make an impact every day by…
Supporting the translation of Loyalty & Cultivation marketing plans and budgets into cross-channel integrated briefs
Supporting on the delivery of brief outputs, coordinating the brief response, development and approval process
Working with agencies, freelancers and internal teams to tailor creative to meet audience needs
Supporting the campaign set-up and management process across all channels, auditing campaign elements prior to launch
Supporting all aspects of campaign delivery including direct mail production and fulfilment and paid digital campaign delivery
Conducting in-campaign and post-campaign analysis, preparing regular reports and supporting the implementation of optimisation initiatives to improve live campaign activity.
What skills are you looking for?
You'll be able to bring to the role…
Understanding of end-to-end supporter journeys and the role of different channels in fully integrated campaigns.
Experience of developing campaign assets for use across channels.
Ability to prioritise, manage conflicting deadlines, work well under pressure and manage multiple tasks to deadline.
Proven success of good stakeholder management, with the ability to build strong working relationships and collaborate effectively.
Passionate marketer with an interest in regional marketing trends and developments.
High level of IT literacy, including good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
What will I gain?
Without you we wouldn't be able to achieve our aim of seeing 3 in 4 people survive cancer by 2034. So we want to reward you in as many ways as possible. Our benefits package includes discounts on anything from travel to technology, generous holiday allowance, gym membership, childcare vouchers and much more. You'll also be able to access a wide range of learning and development opportunities. And ultimately you'll know that you'll be changing lives through your work.
If you're as ambitious as we are, join our collective force and enjoy an excellent career, as we save lives and add years.
We are looking for an outstanding and passionate individual to join a Marketing and Communications team as a Marketing Officer
You will be working for an iconic and dynamic charity, providing first-class solutions to environmental challenges. For more than 60 years, they have campaigned for cleaner, greener places and delivered programmes aimed at encouraging organisations and individuals to reduce their environmental impact. The work of the charity has never been more informed, important and urgent.
Position: Programme Marketing Officer
Location: Based in Wigan or London office with some travel across England (home based will be considered)
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £24,800p.a. (Wigan or home-based), £26,800p.a. London
Contract: 12 months fixed term contract with potential to extend or make permanent
Benefits: Competitive salary, 27 days’ annual leave (pro rata), plus bank holidays, pension scheme with both employer and employee contributions, healthcare cash plan, 24/7 employee assistance helpline and access to employee perks, cycle-to-work scheme, life assurance plan, learning and development opportunities, including staff development days. Flexible and supportive employer, with a core hours’ system and time-off-in-lieu arrangements
Closing Date: 9am on Tuesday 15 February
Interviews: will be held remotely via Microsoft Teams on Thursday 24 February 2022.
About the role:
As Marketing Officer you will have specific responsibility for the marketing of paid for products and services, primarily targeted at the local authority sector. This is an exciting role to work in a fast-paced charity in a highly successful team. The promotion of products and services is essential as a key means of fundraising for the wider work of the charity, but more importantly a hugely critical vehicle for delivery of impact against charitable aims to ultimately create change.
You will work closely with the charity marketing manager on developing strategy, and will be primarily responsible for the execution and monitoring of the strategy. Your insight will be key to shaping new product development and the appropriate messaging for marketing and promotions. As well as the optimum method of reaching and engaging audiences taking into account budget constraints.
We are looking for an individual who will work closely with teams across the charity, gaining a deep understanding of the charity’s offer, and also a deep understanding of customer need, identifying and capitalising on opportunities where capabilities coalesce to generate revenue.
You will have hands on experience of developing and delivering B2B campaigns including PR, eCRM, social media, print, event marketing, list building and developing website content. They will ideally have experience in the Local Authority sector, with a sound understanding of local government, including structures, decision making and procurement procedures.
The charity are an inclusive and flexible employer and particularly welcome applications from all sectors of the community including under-represented groups in the charity sector.
Other roles you may have had experience of could include: Marketing, Communications, Marketing and Communication, Digital Marketing, Programme Marketing and Communications, Marketing Executive, Marketing Officer, Marketing Assistant, Marketing and Communications Executive, Marketing and Communications Officer, Digital Marketing Officer, Programme Marketing Executive, etc.
We’re part of a global movement of over 60 Engineers Without Borders organisations and tens of thousands of committed individuals and organisations. Together, we are working to put global responsibility at the heart of engineering, to ensure a safe and just future for all. As a charity, we have long championed the need for engineers to understand the vital role that we all have to play in addressing the grand challenges facing society today.
In 2021, we refreshed our strategy, emphasising the need to put global responsibility at the heart of how all engineering is taught and practised. With a different approach, the engineering community has the power to rapidly transform our world for the better and ensure a safe and just future for all.
As society moves towards the deadline to meet the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), we are striving to reach the tipping point for globally responsible engineering. We do this by inspiring, encouraging the engineering community to commit to global responsibility, upskilling, so that people are equipped to put purpose into practice; and driving change, collaborating with companies, universities and a wide variety of organisations to accelerate globally responsible engineering becoming mainstream.
That is where you come in! To support us in our efforts to grow our membership, inspire the movement and communicate the purpose of Engineers Without Borders UK, we are looking for a Digital Marketing Coordinator to join our team.
This exciting role will be working across the spectrum of digital marketing from social media, email marketing to design and analysis. Below we have broken down the role into the relevant areas of work the Digital Marketing Coordinator will cover:
- You will be managing our social media from curating original content, scheduling posts and responding to public-facing enquiries.
- You will ensure all social media platforms are in line with brand guidelines, tone and digital strategy.
- Alongside the Communications and Engagement Manager, you will build on a strategy to grow the reach and engagement across all marketing (e.g. social media engagement, website visits & bounce rates, email delivery, open & click-through rates, membership sign-ups and attrition) to measure effectiveness and adapt marketing activity depending on the outcome.
- You will take ownership, coordinate and optimise our communications/social media content calendar.
- You will work alongside the Communications and Engagement Manager to manage the website on a day to day basis.
- You will create compelling copy to engage the movement in our mission and vision.
- You will be reviewing Google Analytics to support the development of the website engagement journey and provide insight and advice to lead on areas for improvement.
Brand and Communications
- You will work closely with other team members to understand how to effectively implement digital marketing to communicate and engage various stakeholders.
- You will lead on the management of MailChimp, from writing engaging copy to working with the Movement Facilitators to ensure personal data is being managed in the most effective and streamlined way.
- You will act as Engineers Without Borders UK’s brand ambassador, including ensuring consistent implementation of brand guidelines across all marketing and communication outputs.
- As a brand ambassador, you’ll also be involved in updating resources and leading on creating new resources.
- You will lead on evolving and delivering member and non-member newsletters and experiment with A/B testing to increase engagement.
- You will edit videos on an ad-hoc basis to support the wider team, in addition to campaign-specific content creation.
- Work alongside the Communications and Engagement Manager to continue to assess and update the organisational brand guidelines.
- You will be responsible for all original design across social media graphics and in house resources.
- As a brand ambassador, you will flag design issues and look to amend existing content and manage the review process moving forward.
- Professional experience in a communications and marketing role
- An interest in the impact engineering can have on people and the planet
- Experience managing social media including Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and Facebook
- Design experience including original content for social media and resources Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal, and an innovative and creative approach
- Professional experience of managing multiple tasks simultaneously and delivering work to a high standard and deadline
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- ‘Can do’ attitude, highly organised and self-starter
- Ability to quickly pick up and use new digital systems/software
- Experience with email scheduling platforms eg. MailChimp
- Experience analysing social media and website analytics
- Experience with video editing software
- Experience with website management eg. WordPress
- Commitment to Engineers Without Borders UK's purpose and values
These can be learnt on the job so we’re highlighting them as desirable and/or your development opportunities with us:
- Experience working with personal data
- Experience working with GSuite
- Experience working with InDesign
- Experience using Canva
Diversity, equity and inclusion
Engineers Without Borders UK is guided by a set of principles that we believe will help ensure that all viewpoints and knowledge are heard, included and respected. We especially encourage applications from people of colour, LGBTQ+ people (we are a trans-inclusive organisation), people with disabilities, and people who have experienced other exclusion or marginalisation.
Please apply by going to our website, there you will find further instructions on how to send your application, including your CV (two pages maximum) and a covering letter (up to two pages). Please outline clearly in your covering letter:
- Your reasons for wanting to join the team at Engineers Without Borders UK
- Crucially, how you meet the role description and person specification
- Your availability to be interviewed in during the w/c Monday 14 February 2022
- Where you saw the role advertised
The deadline for applications is 5 pm (BST) Sunday 6 February 2022 and we expect to interview shortlisted candidates during w/c Monday 14 February 2022. Interviews for shortlisted candidates will be held remotely.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.
Senior Campaigner or Campaign Manager
Changing Markets is looking for an experienced Senior Campaigner or Campaign Manager to join our dynamic team in running and winning market transformation campaigns. The position is full-time and the successful candidate should be based in our London office at 1 Mark Square. They will work on a range of different international campaigns in a flexible and dynamic working environment.
The Changing Markets Foundation was formed to accelerate and scale up solutions to sustainability challenges by leveraging the power of markets. We create and support campaigns that expose irresponsible corporate practices and shift market share away from unsustainable products and companies towards environmentally and socially beneficial solutions. We work on a range of different topics at the intersection of environmental and social issues and have a strong track record of winning campaigns. Our campaigns have focused on major players in the food, fashion, plastic and aquafeed sectors – to name just a few.
We are looking for a Senior Campaigner or Campaign Manager with at least 6 years experience in running campaigns and a proven track record of success. This role has a strong focus on research and the successful candidate should have experience in commissioning and conducting investigations, managing external contractors and writing campaign reports. They should have outstanding inter-personal skills and be a team player with a good network of NGO contacts and the ability to form collaborative working relationships with a variety of different stakeholders.
The successful candidate must have:
- demonstrable experience in running and winning international campaigns;
- excellent analytical skills;
- the ability to lead, implement and coordinate research (either in-house or by external consultants) to create the evidence base needed to win campaigns;
- a good eye for detail combined with a strong ability to distill and critically evaluate key information and translate it into simple campaign materials;
- excellent writing skills in English, which will be needed to draft reports and investigations;
- networking skills and a proven ability to create and run diverse coalitions;
- good organizational skills with the ability to deliver to tight deadlines, multi-task and operate in a fast-paced environment with occasional heavy workloads;
- the ability to think out-of-the-box and to adapt campaign plans to changing circumstances;
- willingness to travel, sometimes at short notice;
- an interest in environmental issues with a passion for creating lasting social change.
It’s a plus if the candidate has:
- good knowledge of debates surrounding environmental and climate change issues;
- experience in handling media relations;
- good knowledge of how to use social media creatively to win campaigns.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
42,000-50,000 £/year depending on experience. We also offer benefits, such as pension, complimentary health insurance and sports allowance. The final salary and role will be offered based on experience.
HOW TO APPLY?
Please submit your CV and a cover letter demonstrating the experience and skills listed in the job description by close of business on Tuesday, 25 January 2022. Because of the large number of applications we receive, we will only contact selected candidates to arrange an interview.
Changing Markets is committed to creating an inclusive workplace and welcomes applications from candidates from diverse backgrounds. If you have a disability and would prefer to apply in a different format or would like us to make any reasonable adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview, please let us know.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.