596 Senior marketing officer jobs
What’s my CV Worth?
How much could you earn in the charity sector? Use our CV checker to find out.Check Now
- To support the overall marketing efforts of Debt Free London.
- To support and continue to build brand continuity and brand voice amongst our partners and within Debt Free London.
- To use our data insights to help promote our service and share our learning.
For further information and to apply, please visit our website via the Apply button.
Closing date: Midday on 31 May 2022.
IPPR is looking for an enterprising, digitally-minded and news-driven communicator to enhance our media coverage and help build bigger audiences for our wider work.
As Britain’s highest profile progressive think tank, we want to build on our leadership position. That means maximising all the communications tools at our disposal to boost our media profile, disseminate our research findings and further increase our influence. We want to be known for our flagship research, and to be seen to have real impact on major policy areas across the political spectrum.
With experience of working in a communications, public affairs or related role, and a strong working understanding of UK politics and media, you will be a key member of the IPPR Communications team, working under the Director of News and Communications.
You will engage with journalists, read research reports, spot top lines, craft news releases and think about how to place stories, while also ensuring that IPPR engages routinely with the external news agenda.
You will have a particular focus on enhancing and delivering IPPR’s social media and digital outputs. For this you will possess strong technical skills, with the ability to act as IPPR’s ‘in-house’ video maker and photographer; to create and edit blogs and other digital outputs (such as infographics and quote cards); to manage social media channels (including Twitter and Facebook); and to help maintain and update the website.
You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to work independently within a larger team, managing a demanding and varied workload.
The post will be based in IPPR’s main office in London and will involve being available to handle media inquiries out of hours and over weekends and bank holidays, as part of a rota. You will also be required to undertake occasional travel throughout the UK for relevant events and conferences.
IPPR is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community and from applicants with a range of professional and lived experiences. As an organisation engaging in critical debate about a wide range of progressive policy issues, we value the creativity and range of perspectives that a diverse team can provide
As part of our commitment to flexible working we will consider a range of options for the successful applicant to fill the post including job-share or part-time working. All options can be discussed at interview stage.
For an informal chat about the job and IPPR, contact David Wastell, Director of News & Communications at d. wastell @ ippr. org to arrange a convenient time.
Before applying, go to our website www. ippr. org to read the information pack that includes the job description and person specification, or email recruitment @ ippr. org quoting the job title or REF: SDMO/MAY.
Please provide a CV with a 2-page personal statement. The statement should address, under separate headings, each of the attributes in the person specification. The CV and statement should be combined into one PDF document and returned to applications @ ippr. org In order to complete your application please also complete IPPR’s equal opportunities monitoring form
Interviews will be held w/c 20 June 2022
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.
Mental health is one of the most urgent issues facing young people today. At YoungMinds, we are leading the fight to make sure that all young people can get the mental health support they need, when they need it, no matter what. We are looking for a Senior Digital Inclusive Campaigns Officer to help us to achieve our ambitions.
The YoungMinds website provides advice and support to thousands of young people every month, but we want to do more to reach young people whose voices and experiences are not currently reflected in our content. The Senior Digital Inclusive Campaigns Officer is an exciting new role in the Digital team, and will focus on the creation and delivery of digital content campaigns for specific groups of minoritised young people in the UK, such as Black young people, young Muslims, young LGTBQ+ and young people with disabilities. You will work with a partner organisation who have experience of working with the minoritised group we are wanting to reach, and through the campaign we will help amplify their work.
Your first piece of work will be to create and deliver a campaign for young Muslims in the UK, launching in the winter of 2022.
In conjunction with our partner organisation, you will help run and deliver insight groups and workshops to young Muslims, to understand what is currently missing in the mental health support and advice landscape for them in the UK. With a freelance creative or creative agency, you will then deliver a creative, engaging content campaign on our website and social channels, with the aim of providing young Muslims with the support and advice they need for their mental health.
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- a passion for reaching minoritised groups in the UK with better mental health advice and support
- a proven background in working collaboratively and co-producing with young people from minoritised groups, in a safe manner
- experience of creating and delivering excellent content campaigns online
- awareness and understanding of Equality & Diversity principles
- an ability to work with key stakeholders and creative agencies
We hope that you will be interested in joining us on our journey. In doing so you will be working with a small, but mighty team of committed and passionate digital communications professionals.
This post is offered as a 12 month fixed term contract.
Want to use your skills in Digital Marketing to play a vital role in making clean water, decent toilets and good hygiene normal for everyone everywhere?
Join WaterAid as our Senior Digital Marketing Officer to change normal for millions of people so they can unlock their potential, break free from poverty and change their lives for good. On top of that you'll be joining a 2020 Great Place to Work® award-winning organisation.
The WaterAid Digital Marketing and Product team vision is to create the best possible digital experience, to inspire and motivate people to support us financially and non-financially and to work closely with our colleagues across WaterAid and key external suppliers to achieve this.
We are looking for a highly creative and analytical thinker with an audience-first mindset. You should be an expert on digital channels and understand the nuances, advantages and shortcoming of using each. You'll be responsible for creating and writing compelling audience and platform focused content, across both non-financial and financial activity as well as campaigning. You'll will need to have a strong understanding of digital storytelling, understand how audiences behave on different online channels and be able take ownership of planning and executing campaigns against planned objectives.
How to Apply
To see the full job pack, please click 'Apply'.?Please apply by submitting your CV and a cover letter into one document in either Word Document or PDF format. Applications will close 23:59 on 07/06/2022.?Availability for interview is required?13/06/2022.
In this role, you will lead on the development and management of our paid social media activity as well as develop a digital cross-platform content strategy to deliver on both financial and non-financial objectives, with the aim of engaging wide audiences and delivering strong storytelling.
* Devise and execute a continuous programme of optimisation and testing across key channels
* Maintain a content marketing calendar for the digital marketing team
* Source, brief and manage external creative partners to deliver on content requirements
* Influence and upskill colleagues in digital marketing techniques and reporting
To be?successful, you'll need:
* A track record and passion for digital marketing
* Excellent planning and project management skills, including working with creative teams and agencies on content production
* Experience of building and managing marketing campaigns on social platforms
* Commitment to WaterAid's values (respect, accountability, courage, collaboration, innovation and integrity)
Salary: £38,065 - £40,052 dependent on experience with excellent benefits. WaterAid benefits include:
- 36 days' holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Option to buy an extra 5 days annual leave
- We offer a generous pension plan with employer contribution of up to 10%
- Wide range of flexible and agile-working arrangement
- Season Ticket Loan
- Free annual eye tests
- Pay as You Give charitable giving scheme
- Enhanced Maternity and Adoption/Surrogacy pay, Shared Parental Leave and Paternity Leave
- Volunteer Day
WaterAid is located at Canary Wharf, London and this will be your location and contract base. We support and enjoy a hybrid working environment, this includes regular attendance in the London office to connect with each other. We look forward to discussing with you how you can best deliver in your new role.
We are unable to provide sponsorship for this post. In order to apply for this post, you must be able to demonstrate your eligibility to work in the UK.
WaterAid is committed to ensuring that wherever we work in the world there is no tolerance for the abuse of power, privilege or trust. WaterAid reinforces a culture of zero tolerance towards any form of inappropriate behaviour, abuse, harassment, or exploitation of any kind. The safeguarding of our beneficiaries, staff, volunteers and anyone working on our behalf, is our top priority and we take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff and volunteers are required to share in this commitment through our Global Code of Conduct. We will conduct the most appropriate pre-employment references and checks to ensure high standards are maintained.
WaterAid is an equal opportunities, disability-confident employer and committed to achieving the highest standards of diversity, fairness and equality. Should you have a disability and require any additional support, please contact us.
We are looking for a Senior Digital Marketing and Analytics Manager to join our central Marketing and Communications team to take the lead in the development and maintenance of the Demelza website and paid advertising activity. Do you have the skills and expertise to take on this varied and challenging role?
This hands-on role will see you work with stakeholders across Demelza to build a clear understanding of their digital marketing and website needs and to help take our digital activity to the next level. You will be leading across digital projects, campaigns, social media and our website. Experience in digital marketing, social media management and Google Analytics is essential.
You will also be responsible for the implementation of the website development roadmap and ensuring that we are leading the sector with digital innovation/digital products for our key audiences. You will be driven and self-motivated, and good interpersonal communications skills are paramount. Previous experience within the charity sector is desirable.
This role requires rotation onto the out of hours social media rota (a minimum of one weekend a month, plus a minimum of two evenings a week), and occasional weekend and evening working to support with content gathering.
Demelza provides specialist care and emotional support for children and young people with terminal conditions and their loved ones, across Kent, East Sussex and South East London.
Every role at Demelza contributes and impacts on our ability to support each child, young person and their family achieve the best possible life, whatever their challenges.
Apply now to join #TeamDemelza and be part of our passion and dedication to be there when we are needed the most.
Closing Date – Sunday 29th May 2022
Interview Date – Thursday 9th June 2022
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.
Age International is Age UK's international charity, supporting older people and fighting ageism around the world. Our work makes a real, tangible difference to the lives of older people living in the world's poorest places, helping them access better health and care, delivering life-saving aid in emergencies and working to ensure older people have a secure income.
Age International are expanding their team due to rapid growth and are recruiting for 2 Senior Direct Marketing Executives - Loyalty to join their proactive and driven team. With an ambitious plan to grow our income from Individual Giving, it's an exciting time to be joining the charity. In this role you will implement and manage projects across the Age International Individual Giving programme to develop and retain supporters with the aim of maximising the value of our relationships with individual supporters.
Initially, the role will focus on our supporter retention programme but offers excellent development opportunities across a range of exciting projects. With an eye for detail and excellent project management skills you'll be a team player, who isn't afraid to get stuck in to deliver our on collective objectives.
All applications must be supported by a full cover letter, highlighting your relevant experience, transferrable skills and why you wish to work for Age International.
We encourage an early application as we will be shortlisting/interviewing throughout the advertising period.
This is an exciting time to join Age International in one of our two posts that we are adding to the Loyalty team!
You will have:
- Proven successful experience in a direct marketing role
- Delivered and managed effective direct marketing campaigns
- Worked across multiple direct marketing channels, including digital and print
- Experience of preparing, re-forecasting and successfully meeting budget targets
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office applications, particularly Excel and Word
- Experience of managing internal and external stakeholders through various processes, including sign off
- Strong written communication skills, with the ability to write compelling direct marketing copy
- Project management, numerical and analytical skills (ideally digital analytical skills)
What we offer in return:
* Competitive salary, 26 days annual leave + bank holidays + annual leave purchase scheme.
* Excellent pension scheme, life assurance, health cashback plan and EAP.
* Car Benefit Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme and Season Ticket Loan.
* Techscheme - buy any tech from Apple or Currys, up to £1000, and spread the cost over 12 months, interest free
* Heka Fitness & Wellbeing Benefit.
* You Did It Awards - recognition awards from £100-250.
Age UK is an Equal Opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates, regardless of age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital/civil partnership status, or pregnancy and maternity. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the minimum criteria. We welcome requests for flexible working.
Age UK is committed to safeguarding adults at risk, and children, from abuse and neglect. We expect everyone who works with us to share this commitment.
Early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert at any time.
Age UK politely requests no contact from recruitment agencies or media sales. We do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies nor accept the fees associated with them.
Be there when it matters
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on the creative design, planning, delivery and reporting of Sue Ryder’s fundraising, retail and volunteering marketing activity and campaigns. You will be reporting into the Senior Marketing Manager, whilst working closely with the Marketing Manager and Senior Marketing Officer also in the team.
You will need demonstrable experience of project managing and delivering marketing campaigns. You will be ambitious and able to work at pace, managing and motivating key internal and external stakeholders. You need to have proven experience and a passion for charity marketing and delivery of fundraising, volunteering and retail campaigns. Keen attention to detail and excellent project management skills are essential.
- Support Sue Ryder’s income generation, retail and volunteering strategies through professional marketing activity and advice.
- Advise teams and help them to develop their understanding of which marketing tools are the most appropriate to help achieve their objectives.
- Support the Fundraising, Retail and Volunteering Teams in delivering large and smaller scale marketing campaigns on time and within budget.
- Build strong, internal relationships with all teams across Sue Ryder to ensure marketing activity is considered well in advance, as part of an integrated communications plan.
- Digital first approach - work closely with internal teams to ensure all campaigns and activity have a digital first approach, testing and optimising campaigns to achieve the best results.
- Help ensure all fundraising, volunteering and retail marketing materials remain up to date and new materials are added and updated as necessary.
- Act as a brand motivator and guardian, ensuring effective messaging and activities are integrated across all communications.
- Continuously increase sector and professional marketing knowledge and feed in to marketing activity.
- To keep up to date on the latest digital fundraising and retail initiatives
- To keep well informed of all Sue Ryder activity.
- To understand and adhere to the values and objectives of Sue Ryder.
- Contributed to team meetings and organisational priorities.
Competitive Benefits Package
- 25 days holiday rising to 30 with length of service plus bank holidays (pro rata if part-time), - Company pension scheme
- Staff discount with thousands of retailers
- Refer a friend scheme - £250
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay
- Staff discount of 10% on new goods online
- and lots more. Please visit our careers website for the full list.
Interview date: 7th June (pm)
If you want more than just a job, we want you.
Join the team and be there when it matters.
Sue Ryder supports people through the most difficult times of their lives. Whether that’s a terminal illness, the loss of a loved one or a neurological condition – we’re there when it matters. Our doctors, nurses and carers give people the compassion and expert care they need to help them live the best life they possibly can.
We reserve the right to close this advertisement at any point prior to the stated closing date.
Work for an internationally renowned centre for spiritual development, based in North-East Scotland. This is a key role offering the post holder the responsibility for the creation and delivery of a marketing strategy to promote on-site and online programmes and to support fundraising programmes. You will be an experienced marketing professional with a demonstrable track record of success. If you are also someone with excellent organisational capability and the vision to lead and inspire, we would like to hear from you.
- Lead the development of the Foundation's marketing strategy in support of its income targets and charitable objectives
- Develop new audiences and optimise existing audiences
- Oversee social media and content strategy, production of all written, visual and filmed content
- Develop metrics to measure, report and evaluate the success of individual campaigns and support ongoing improvement
- Care for others' spiritual well-being and support their spiritual inquiry
- Effective management skills with ability to contribute to Foundation leadership
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills including negotiation and influencing
- Solutions orientated, with a flair for and eye for good design
- Good people skills - personable, direct and proactive
- Excellent IT skills, ideally including Google workspace
Location: London, Edinburgh, or UK remote
Position Status: Full-time, Open terms
Salary: London: circa 35K, Edinburgh: circa 30K; depending on experience
Reporting to: Head of Media & Communications
Closing date: May 17th.
Please note that applications should include CV and a Cover Letter to be considered.
Candidates must hold independant right to work in the UK at the time of appointment.
About Mercy Corps
Mercy Corps is a leading global organisation powered by the belief that a better world is possible. In conflict, in disaster, in hardship, in more than 40 countries around the world, we partner to put bold solutions into action — helping people triumph over adversity and build stronger communities from within. Now, and for the future.
Mercy Corps Europe has grown rapidly in terms of volume of activity and complexity. With offices in Edinburgh, London, The Hague, and Geneva, we now attract over £120m in income. The breadth and impact of our programmes makes Mercy Corps a unique and truly rewarding place to work. Our teams are proud of what we achieve in the field and we are always looking for talented individuals who share our passion and commitment.
The Senior Digital Content Officer will be part of Mercy Corps’ Resource Development (RD) team, advancing the organisation’s strategic goals and supporting our worldwide team by raising flexible funds, profile, and influence. The RD team encompasses several dozen dynamic professionals who possess a wide range of skills. We are gift officers, direct response fundraisers, web developers, marketers, and media relations strategists. We are database managers, digital specialists, strategic designers, storytellers, and teachers. Most of all, we are passionate about Mercy Corps’ mission and creating compelling, authentic experiences for current and future supporters.
The Senior Digital Content Officer will support Mercy Corps Europe’s strategy and growth objectives by promoting compelling content across our digital channels, including our website, emails, and social media. In close collaboration with our Europe and Global teams, this role will identify storytelling and campaign opportunities that strengthen our relationship with current and future European supporters.
You will be stepping into a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment. We need someone who is excited by change and new challenges, has deep experience in digital marketing, and is highly effective at working across teams to make an impact.
Essential Job Responsibilities
●Develop and deliver social content plans designed to deliver reach, awareness and engagement.
●Collaborate with Mercy Corps Europe colleagues to understand and stay informed of key digital audiences and their needs
●Develop compelling content to engage, cultivate and nurture Mercy Corps’ online communities.
● Produce or edit social media content, including writing, copy editing, and designing graphics/videos using Canva, Adobe Illustrator, or Premier pro.
● As needed, collaborate with and lead creative teams in developing additional social content including evergreen concepts, templates, etc.
●Share digital content ideas through participation in editorial processes supporting our digital channels
●Improve coordination and editorial alignment between Europe and Global digital marketing through process improvement
●Lead integrated marketing campaign production and execution for European audiences, sharing potential concepts as well as leveraging concepts and creative generated by the Global team
●Assist with creating and maintaining landing pages, evergreen pages, and blog articles on our website
●Translate digital content, as needed, from American English to British English, to support UK audiences
●Analyse social and digital channels using insight tools to refine plans in real time, set KPIs and make recommendations for the adaptation of plans or future strategies.
●Identify new potential platforms and digital marketing channels to reach current and prospective European supporters
●Ensure UX consistency and brand guidelines are followed across all digital channels
Reports Directly To: Head of Media & Communications (Europe); Managing Director, Digital Marketing (US)
Works Directly With: Mercy Corps Europe Fundraising, Policy and Advocacy, Programmes teams. Mercy Corps Global Managing Director Digital Marketing and Brand Marketing Director
Accountability to Participants and Stakeholders
Mercy Corps team members are expected to support all efforts toward accountability, specifically to our program participants, community partners, other stakeholders, and to international standards guiding international relief and development work. We are committed to actively engaging communities as equal partners in the design, monitoring and evaluation of our field projects.
Minimum Qualifications & Transferable Skills
The ideal candidate for this role is someone who:
●has a relevant degree, qualification, or expertise
●minimum 4 years of social media and digital marketing experience, including integrated campaign development and execution, content strategy, website content management, and email marketing
●has a deep understanding of the social media universe including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok and LinkedIn, and demonstrated knowledge of emerging platforms
●is an excellent communicator and writer
●has experience making improvements to processes
●has ability to own the planning, development, and implementation of projects
●has computer skills including Adobe Illustrator, Canva, Microsoft Office Suite, social listening platforms, and Google Analytics.
●has the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment while maintaining the respect of team members
●is adept at working across teams and geographies
●has a strong understanding for cultural, political, and religious environments among staff and in the countries we work with
●be driven by a passion for international development, social justice, and ending global poverty
●work well under deadline pressure
●some evening and weekend work may be required
●Excellent organisational and time management skills
●Systematic, with a strong eye for detail
●Advocates for the needs of our digital audiences and user-first UX
●Can work quickly, accurately, and to deadlines
●Able to build and maintain effective internal and external relationships
●Strong team worker and communicator
●Able to cope with changing priorities, often at short notice, and work well under pressure
●Proactive and solutions-based attitude
●High levels of motivation, professionalism, and resilience
●An exposure to and interest in international development issues is important, along with an empathy for MC's mission
Living Conditions / Environmental Conditions
The position is based in the UK. Travel will be minimal. Mercy Corps team members represent the agency both during and outside of work hours when deployed in an international posting or on a visit/TDY to an international posting. Team members are expected to conduct themselves in a professional manner and respect local laws, customs and MC's policies, procedures, and values at all times and in all in-country venues.
In support of our belief that learning organizations are more effective, efficient and relevant to the communities we serve, we empower all team members to dedicate 5% of their time to learning activities that further their personal and/or professional growth and development
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Achieving our mission begins with how we build our team and work together. Through our commitment to enriching our organization with people of different origins, beliefs, backgrounds, and ways of thinking, we are better able to leverage the collective power of our teams and solve the world’s most complex challenges. We strive for a culture of trust and respect, where everyone contributes their perspectives and authentic selves, reaches their potential as individuals and teams, and collaborates to do the best work of their lives.
We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a journey, and we are committed to learning, listening and evolving to become more diverse, equitable and inclusive than we are today.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Mercy Corps is an equal opportunity employer that does not tolerate discrimination on any basis. We actively seek out diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skills so that we can be collectively stronger and have sustained global impact.
We are committed to providing an environment of respect and psychological safety where equal employment opportunities are available to all. We do not engage in or tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, gender identity, gender expression, religion, age, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability (including HIV/AIDS status), marital status, military veteran status or any other protected group in the locations where we work.
Safeguarding & Ethics
Mercy Corps is committed to ensuring that all individuals we come into contact with through our work, whether team members, community members, program participants or others, are treated with respect and dignity. We are committed to the core principles regarding prevention of sexual exploitation and abuse laid out by the UN Secretary General and IASC and have signed on to the Interagency Misconduct Disclosure Scheme. We will not tolerate child abuse, sexual exploitation, abuse, or harassment by or of our team members. As part of our commitment to a safe and inclusive work environment, team members are expected to conduct themselves in a professional manner, respect local laws and customs, and to adhere to Mercy Corps Code of Conduct Policies and values at all times. Team members are required to complete mandatory Code of Conduct elearning courses upon hire and on an annual basis.
As a safeguarding measure, Mercy Corps screens all potential US-Based employees. This is done following the conclusion of recruitment and prior to assuming full employment.
Our screening process is designed to be transparent and completed in partnership with new Team Members. You will have the opportunity to disclose any prior convictions at the conclusion of the recruitment process before the check is initiated. We ask that you do not disclose any prior convictions in your application materials or during the recruitment process.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.
The Talent Set are working with The Royal Marsden to recruit their new Senior Digital Officer (Trust).
The Royal Marsden offers a flexible work environment with an expectation of being in their London office 3 days a week.
The Royal Marsden is a world-leading specialist cancer centre, treating and seeing over 55,000 NHS and private patients every year. It is a centre of excellence with an international reputation for ground-breaking research and the only NIHR Biomedical Research Centre for cancer. It pioneers the very latest in cancer treatments and technologies, as well as specialising in cancer diagnosis and education.
The Senior Digital Officer works across our portfolio of websites (The Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust, The Royal Marsden Private Care, The Royal Marsden School, NIHR Biomedical Research Centre), RM Matters, and our social media channels, producing and maintaining content and managing the user experience through iterative improvement.
- Content creation: ensuring that all digital content - including that produced in partnership with teams around the Trust - delivers a first-class user experience for our audiences. This includes writing content for Trust websites, understanding and applying principles of user-centred design, effective content strategy and email marketing best practices.
- Content performance analysis: regularly reviewing content, producing regular reports on its performance and making recommendations for improvement. This requires familiarity in using data tools, such as Google Analytics, and expertise in analysing data to spot trends and glean insights.
- Growing the reach of our content: using digital techniques to ensure we maximise the exposure and impact of our content. This requires an understanding of content marketing principles, as well as familiarity with a range of digital marketing channels.
- Embedding digital best practices: leading by example and helping teams around the organisation to understand the role of the Digital Team, to ensure that digital best practices are understood and applied in their own work, and to be able to use tools and software as appropriate. This involves creating guidelines, running training sessions, and presenting at team and department meetings.
- Effective communication: Communicating with stakeholders and colleagues of all levels, adapting your communication style to different situations, being able to negotiate and influence where appropriate.
- Reporting: preparing two-weekly GA reports for the Trust and Private Care, monthly Private Care KPI’s report and any other reporting that might be of use to marketing and communications colleagues or external stakeholders when requested.
- Day-to-day management of our websites and related social media channels; this includes understanding and applying editorial, style and brand guidelines and familiarity with various content management systems.
To do this the right candidate will have:
- Significant professional content creation experience (writing, copy-editing, proofreading)
- Significant professional digital publishing experience (using content-management systems)
- Developing social media communities and posting on popular social media channels e.g., Twitter and Facebook
To be considered for this position please apply with your CV as soon as possible, regrettably please note we may not be able to reply to each and every application.
We are committed to diverse and inclusive recruitment practices that ensure equal opportunity for everyone, regardless of race, sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, age or gender. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and will happily make reasonable adjustments to always ensure a fair process.
Please note we are working with The Royal Marsden Cancer Charity exclusively for this recruitment, any third party CVs submitted will be redirected to The Talent Set for review. Regrettably please note we may not be able to reply to each and every application.
Location: Home / hybrid working, with 1 day in office (Maidstone, Kent) per week.
We are working in partnership with a sight loss charity, who provide specially adapted radio equipment on free loan, helping to improve the daily lives of visually impaired people.
They are seeking a Marketing Manager, to work closely with the CEO and Deputy CEO, and provide editorial, strategic, creative, and operational support across the organisation’s work. The postholder will play a key role in ensuring communications are both influential and informative for a full range of stakeholders, and lead and co-ordinate the annual planning process for campaign activity across the whole charity, including regional awareness raising and fundraising campaigns.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience in a marketing and/or communications role, preferably in a charity or not-for-profit setting
- Strong copywriting skills
- Experience of planning and implementing campaigns, both print and digital, including regional awareness raising and fundraising campaigns
- Experience of planning, implementing, and monitoring all internal and external communications
- Experience of brand management or being a brand champion
- Experience working with a range of stakeholders, and securing buy in
We are seeking a creative and goal-orientated individual, with a 'can-do', team player attitude. Well-developed people skills, which engage stakeholders and a diverse team of staff and volunteers, is essential.
For more information, please contact Katherine Anderson-Scott, Charisma Charity Recruitment.
Applications should be submitted through the Charisma website and include your CV and supporting statement.
We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, colour, ethnicity, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, or other category protected by law.
Closing date: 7 June 2022, applications are being reviewed and interviews are being conducted on a rolling basis, so please apply without delay to avoid disappointment
Salary: circa. £30,000 per annum plus benefits
Location: Northampton Office with Hybrid-Working
Hours: 37 hours per week
Contract Type: Permanent
Can you create and deliver engaging and effective Direct Marketing campaigns?
Are you an excellent communicator who can build and develop key relationships?
If you have a direct marketing background with project management experience, we would love to hear from you!
The Motor Neurone Disease (MND) Association has a creative opportunity for a Direct Marketing Officer to join our wonderful Fundraising Team.
This role is based at our national office in Northampton with a trusting, collaborative, and hybrid working policy which enables the flexibilities of splitting your working time, between the workplace and your home.
About the role
As a Direct Marketing Officer, you will develop and deliver the Direct Marketing programme, growing the supporter base and the income generated. Your responsibilities will include planning and delivering direct marketing campaigns to recruit, develop and build relationships with supporters through a variety of channels.
By recruiting new supporters and developing the relationship with these supporters through engaging and creative direct marketing activities, you will maximise income for the Association. As part of a friendly and dynamic team, you will source information to produce appeals, newsletters, and other information for supporters as appropriate.
As an excellent communicator, you will cultivate strong relationships with key external agencies and suppliers including direct marketing agencies, printers, fulfilment houses and telemarketing agencies.
An important aspect of this role will be to track and monitor income and expenditure for campaigns to ensure all commissioned activity is carried out on time, within budgets and to agreed standards. You will also be reporting on the results and analysing key activities against KPI's and targets, from this you will be making recommendations for future activity.
This is a busy and varied role with plenty of exciting fundraising projects to get involved with at an exciting time to join the MND Association.
What are we looking for?
A direct marketing background with experience of direct marketing campaigns both online and offline, ideally within the charity sector.
Excellent project management skills and knowledge of direct marketing principles and experience of working with and managing direct marketing agencies creating engaging and persuasive materials.
You will be working with a range of direct marketing channels including direct mail, inserts, door drops, telemarketing and online, knowledge and experience with these is crucial.
Excellent communication skills are essential as you will be working closely with external agencies/suppliers and key internal stakeholders as well as working with teams across the Association.
Your key skills will include excellent attention to detail, proof reading, understanding of CRM databases for direct marketing, strong interpersonal skills, excellent numeracy, analytical and Excel abilities.
For full role responsibilities please view the job description.
How to apply?
We would love to hear from you and encourage early applications.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, apply online now and submit a supporting statement and CV.
The MND Association was founded in 1979. Our mission is to improve care and support for people with MND, their families and carers. We also fund and promote research that leads to new understanding and treatments and brings us closer to a cure for MND. The Association also campaigns and raises awareness so the needs of people with MND, and everyone who cares for them, are recognised, and addressed by wider society.
We operate a hybrid working environment within a flexible office space using the latest technology and digital infrastructure. This, together with a high level of trust and performance driven culture, gives staff the freedom and flexibility to work in the best way for them, the Association and, most importantly, people with MND.
We are committed to equality and value diversity. We are working hard to remove perceived and actual barriers to participation for people with and affected by MND, current and future staff, volunteers, and stakeholders.
The MND Association operates a hybrid working culture and therefore we are open to discussing the possibility of variable hours, remote or home working, flexible start, and finish times etc.
Please submit your application as soon as possible; due to the high volumes of applications we receive, we reserve the right to close any adverts before the closing date once we have received sufficient applications.
Our selection process will be multi-stage; this may include video call screening, and competency-based interview/s.
We request that recruitment agencies do not contact us in relation to this role. We work hard to fill our roles directly and if assistance is required, we operate a PSL, which currently closed for review. We do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies/ head-hunters.
Salary: £43,593p.a. (Wigan) - £45,593p.a. (London). Pro-rata for 30 hours
Hours: 37.5 hours per week (30 hours will be considered), fixed term for 12 months with possibility of extension
Location: Wigan or London with hybrid working available
Keep Britain Tidy is an iconic and dynamic environmental campaigning charity, providing first-class solutions to today’s big pollution problems. For more than 60 years, we have campaigned for cleaner, greener places. As the country’s leading anti-litter charity, we work effectively to combat waste and neglect so that everyone can love where they live. Using our world-class research and working with partners, we design game-changing campaigns that inspire the Nation to cut waste and litter and improve recycling as well as programmes that set the standards for clean, accessible and attractive beaches, parks and green spaces and are proud to inspire and educate millions of children.
The work of Keep Britain Tidy has never been more important and urgent and we need your help to do even more.
We are looking for a senior marketing professional, to lead on the further development of our iconic brand.
Working with teams across the charity, you will also oversee the marketing of the charity’s services, in addition to our national and international programmes, including the Blue Flag and Seaside Awards, Eco-Schools and the Green Flag Award, ensuring all of our work aligns closely with our core brand identity and values.
The successful candidate will be a senior marketer with a proven track record in delivering results. You will be a strategic thinker and planner, with strong project management skills combined with a flair for creating inspiring and engaging marketing collateral and campaigns, particularly in a B2B environment.
If you are interested in this position, please download a full job description from our website, before completing your covering letter and submitting with your CV. Please also download and complete an applicant details form and submit with your equal opportunities monitoring form. Please follow the application instructions as laid out in the applicant details form. Please submit your application to the email address held t your earliest convenience as this vacancy will close once we have received sufficient applications.
Interviews will be held on a rolling basis with shortlisted candidates.
Please note we will only be able to contact successful candidates. Thank you for your interest in our work.
No agencies please.
We are proud to be an inclusive and flexible employer. We particularly welcome applications from all sectors of the community including under-represented groups in the charity sector.
We have signed the pledge to always #ShowTheSalary for the roles that we advertise.
We are proud winners of the Working Families best small employer award 2021.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.
Fixed Term Contract - 12 Months
Full time (flexible working options available)
Save the Children has an exciting opportunity for a collaborative and creative individual to join us as a Marketing Manager, a varied and rewarding role where you will deliver effective marketing across bought, owned and earned channels.
- Are you a dynamic and proactive individual with extensive experience in the delivery of marketing, including developing marketing campaigns and audience planning?
- Are you innovative and able to adapt to changing situations, apply technical and professional expertise and work effectively with others?
- Are you motivated by our vision of creating a world where every child doesn't just survive but thrives and can go on to change the world?
If the answers to these questions are yes, we would love to hear from you!
Save the Children UK believes every child deserves a future. In the UK and worldwide, we work every day to give children a healthy start in life, the opportunity to learn and protection from harm. When crisis strikes and children are most vulnerable, we are always among the first to respond and the last to leave. We ensure children's unique needs are met, and their voices are heard. We deliver lasting results for millions of children, including those hardest to reach.
We are looking for a Marketing Manager to deliver effective marketing that will build awareness, change minds, prompt action and develop deep connections with supporters. You will ensure our marketing is engaging and accurate and inspires action with our supporters whilst ensuring alignment across supporter touchpoints.
Working within multi-disciplinary teams, this role will allow you to build solid relationships and cut through boundaries in a fast-moving and dynamic environment. Leveraging agile principles, you'll flex and adapt - learning rapidly and responding to change while keeping our supporters at the heart of everything you do. This role will initially sit within our Loyalty team. Therefore, we are looking for a candidate with demonstrable experience in delivering telemarketing programmes, direct mailings, and emails.
Our marketing delivery department is built on Agile principles. We're keen on developing rounded marketers who can thrive in any of our four marketing teams. Although the team you will initially join is known, it is expected that you will be open to working in the other marketing teams in the future.
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team to attract, retain and engage supporters – using insight and data to understand our audience's needs and motivations to build long term relationships
- Plan and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns with a focus on the audience to drive ambitious brand awareness, supporter action, income and loyalty targets
- Deliver marketing, including email, display, paid social, direct mail, TV, radio and out of home, across a range of engagement opportunities and propositions
- Work with a media buying agency to buy and optimise media
- Cultivate collaborative relationships with a range of key partners, including marketing agencies, production companies and fulfilment agencies
- Work with Senior Marketing Managers and Squad Leads to manage Squad budgets, e.g. supporting planning, reporting and re-forecasting.
- Analyse marketing effectiveness and ensure supporter insight and data analysis play a pivotal role in our marketing
- Develop a cohesive supporter experience ensuring alignment across all supporter touchpoints
- Manage content plans and develop marketing assets that inspire engagement and action
- Deliver inspiring, audience-focused creativity, working with agencies as required
- Ensure that Save the Children marketing communications are compliant with the latest legislation and best practice
- Significant experience in the delivery of marketing across a minimum of three of the following different media types (with a minimum of one being digital): Paid Social, Display, PPC, TV, VOD, Press, Radio, OOH, Telemarketing, Direct Mail and Email
- Experience developing marketing campaigns, data analysis and audience planning
- Project management experience with a proven ability to plan and manage activity that delivers complex projects on time and to budget
- Experience in effectively managing external partners, such as working with media agencies to plan, buy and optimise media, creative agencies and fulfilment agencies
- Proven record of developing marketing assets to drive engagement and action
- Experience in developing engaging supporter journeys across channels to deepen engagement with supporters
- Experience in managing budgets
- Strong numerical and critical thinking skills, specifically the ability to analyse complex data and translate it into tangible information for strategic decision making
- The ability to prioritise work for self and others and supervise work where required.
- Excellent networking, interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- A firm commitment to Save the Children's mission, values and approach (includes child focus, equal opportunities)
To avoid disappointment, you are advised to submit your application as soon as possible. We reserve the right to close the vacancy early if many applications are received. This ensures that we can manage application levels whilst maintaining a positive candidate experience. Unfortunately, we cannot consider further applications once a vacancy has closed.
The majority of SCUK employees are currently working remotely within the UK in line with UK Government guidance. Commencing July 2021 we will transition to flexible and hybrid ways of working (i.e. a mixture of remote/home and office-based working) as social distancing restrictions ease.
We are happy to discuss flexible working options at interview.
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Save the Children UK is committed to diversity and equality of opportunity in all aspects of our work both external and internal. We strive to be an inclusive employer and particularly encourage applications from under-represented groups such as returning parents or carers who are re-entering work after a career break, people who are LGBT+, from Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic backgrounds, with a disability, impairment, learning difference or long-term condition, with caring responsibilities, from different nations and regions, and from less advantaged socioeconomic backgrounds.
The Marketing Manager will lead the overall NEF marketing strategy. You will oversee the creation and delivery of marketing plans that fulfil the organisational charitable strategy, meet business development targets and ensure all communications are accurate, well-crafted and on-brand. You will provide high quality advice and guidance on marketing matters and collaborate with other teams to create good commercial outcomes.
To provide a quality service you might already have a strong understanding of our customers and markets – or you’ll need to develop that understanding quickly. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Alongside senior colleagues, develop and own the NEF marketing and communications strategy.
- Management of NEF’s portfolio of websites to implement design changes, improving functionality, check Google Analytics and make necessary changes to refine and improve the sites.
- Management of website content and SEO – ensuring all written, photographic and multimedia content is up-to-date, commissioning new content where required, and keeping the sites completely current.
- Management of NEF’s social media strategy across its portfolio of projects and websites, including regular updates of blogs and other content across various social media channels.
- Management of NEF’s marketing collateral – supervising design, print and production of brochures, leaflets, corporate videos, case studies, testimonials etc.
- Leadership of direct marketing creative campaigns, including creating, sending out and measuring impact of e-newsletters and direct mail.
- Management of NEF charitable identity and branding guidelines, ensuring absolute consistency of brand across all parts of the business; managing production of company stationery, branded templates for documents, bids and presentations, production of business cards, office signage etc.
- Management of special promotions or ‘themed’ activities.
- Management of exhibitions and events, including choosing which events to attend, sorting exhibition and display materials and leading attendance schedules.
- Management of sponsorships, ensuring brand consistency and maximum exposure.
- Entering awards for the company – writing the awards submissions, gathering evidence and testimonials, etc.
- Representing NEF at new business meetings, conference speaking opportunities, attendance at conventions and trade shows; all with potential for out-of-hours networking.
- A minimum of 3 years marketing experience, ideally in a charitable environment and across a mixture of marketing techniques, including content, digital, direct and social marketing.
- Knowledge of (or an interesting in learning) sustainability, in particular on energy related issues
- Branding experience.
- Budget management experience and good numerical skills.
- Experience of digital content & social media, including scheduling programmes.
- Copywriting skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- High levels of emotional intelligence and stability in challenging situations.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Highly organised, with good time management skills.
- Self-motivated and adaptable, with a willingness to learn.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Computer literate –Microsoft Office, Dynamics 365, Mac & Windows OS.
- Experience working both independently, and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Ability to execute, monitor and analyse campaigns.
Application process: Please apply with your CV and Cover Letter outlining why you feel you would excel in this role by Friday 27th May 2022. Applicants who send their CV without a covering letter will not be considered for the role.
Application process: Please apply with your CV and Cover Letter outlining why you feel you would excel in this role by Friday 27th May 2022. Applicants who send their CV without a covering letter will not be considered for the role.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.