Digital marketing manager jobs near Islington, Greater London
What’s my CV Worth?
How much could you earn in the charity sector? Use our CV checker to find out.Check Now
Job title: Digital Marketing Manager
Location: Remote working in the UK
Responsible to: Head of Marketing
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 (plus £2,500 London Weighting if applicable)
Contract: Full-time, 37 hours a week
Closing Date: Wednesday 31st August 2022 at 5:00pm
Interview Date: Interviews will be taking place as we receive applications so please apply ASAP to avoid disappointment.
Please note, if you do not provide a covering letter, your application will not be considered.
Speakers for Schools is a dynamic, swift-moving and fast-growing charity. We are on a mission to support a million young people across the UK annually by 2023. Having taken the first steps on the road to achieving this, our team has grown tenfold in the past two years. This has supported growth in our employer network from 70 to 700 leading employers and 3800% growth in the number of work experience places offered during the same period.
We want to level the playing field, making sure that all young people can access inspirational opportunities and experiences to fuel their ambition.
We are united and unique in our mission to transform lives by raising the aspirations of millions of young people every year. Each year, 1,500 senior leaders, celebrities and industry experts deliver a difference by sharing their story with students in schools and colleges in every corner of the UK. We connect employers such as Disney, The Bank of England, Spotify, PwC and almost seven hundred others to communities to provide access to the top opportunities all across the UK. With us, you will be part of inspiring a generation to reach higher, broaden horizons and get equal access to the top.
To keep growing our charity and our impact, we need top talent and we are committed to treasuring, developing and supporting them to thrive within their roles.
Speakers for Schools Values
PASSION: We are committed to levelling the playing field for young people across the UK, creating social mobility and tackling disadvantages.
AGILITY: We challenge our ideas of what is possible in order to better meet the needs of those we support. We are human, make mistakes, learn, evolve and adapt.
INTEGRITY: We act with empathy and bring our authentic selves to work every day. We value and respect the talent, time and intentions of those we work with.
COLLABORATION: We are one team with one mission and only by working together can we deliver better outcomes for young people. We support each other unconditionally and feel motivation in shared success as well as individual progress.
DIVERSITY: We know it takes people with different ideas, strengths, identities, interests, and cultural backgrounds to make our organisation succeed. We encourage constructive debate and critical friendship.
Do you want to use your skills in Digital Marketing to play a vital role in contributing to young people’s futures? Speakers for Schools has an exciting opportunity for a talented Digital Marketing professional to join our dynamic MarComms team and take the reins of the charity’s digital marketing strategy as we embark on an exciting period of growth. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the Digital Marketing Manager will play a key role in contributing to the ongoing growth and development of the charity across all digital channels and audiences. We are looking for a data-driven decision maker, with a history of driving growth, who is comfortable championing new ideas and experimenting and optimising to drive projects forward.
- Lead the expansion of the charity’s digital marketing strategy, leveraging the full digital suite to expand our reach, drive conversions, build brand awareness and promote retention of our existing stakeholder audiences.
- Drive continual optimisation and progression of our ‘Always-on’ owned channel engagement plans to support user acquisition and engagement.
- Work closely with the in-house MarComms team and external agencies to build our audiences with a specific focus on youth acquisition.
- Day-to-day management of email marketing (including defining audiences/segmentation and test and learn campaigns) and paid advertising (including creation, optimisation and reporting across all platforms).
- Work closely with the Content Manager and Lead Designer on brand digital marketing campaigns including paid social, VOD, digital display, online content partnerships, etc.
- Working closely with UX lead on creation of audience profiles and user journey optimisation alongside creation of new user journeys (e.g. parents).
- Management of the charity wide newsletter strategy across all key audiences.
- Establish strong working relationships with key contacts across all relevant external platforms for service support and best practice.
- Monitor and develop regular audits on competitor activity and best practice across all platforms.
- Extensive knowledge of Display & Paid Media (inc SEO, programmatic, PPC, AdWords & Social Media) Email Marketing and SMS marketing.
- Experience working with Google Analytics to reveal and inform planning and decision making.
- Experience of working with new and emerging online technologies and tools to develop digital content.
- Proven experience working with and managing external agencies for campaign support.
- Strong credentials that demonstrate experience of engaging and building online audiences.
- Thorough experience using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF editor, use of collaborative docs, etc).
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Team player able to communicate and work collaboratively with a range of people.
- Strong organisational skills with a keen eye for detail.
- Knowledge and experience working with Salesforce and PowerBi.
- Experience using Exponea/Bloomreach software.
Benefits offered at Speakers for Schools:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Morning of your birthday off
- Pension scheme
- 3 voluntary days per year
- Wellbeing programme
- Enhanced maternity/paternity/adoption package
- Subsidised office furniture
- CharlieHR perks
- £500 a year training allowance
Diversity at our core
At Speakers for Schools, we are committed to encouraging equality and diversity among our workforce, and to eliminating discrimination. Our aim is for our workforce to be truly representative of all sections of society and our customers, and for each employee to feel respected and able to give their best.
We welcome applications from all, including those where employment has been affected by Covid-19 and those seeking to change careers. Diversity is at our core, join us.
Disability Confident Employer
Speakers for Schools are glad to be Disability Confident Employers. This means that if you have a disability and you meet the minimum criteria for the role you will be invited to interview.
Please note that in certain recruitment situations, such as a high number of applications and seasonal and high-peak times, Speakers for Schools may limit the overall number of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people.
We usually ask for a CV and covering letter to be submitted as part of the application process. However, we understand that this is not always accessible to everyone, so we welcome video and phone call applications as alternative ways to apply. For additional information or support, please contact us via our website.
How to apply:
Please apply as soon as possible submitting your CV and a one-page covering letter which outlines your specific interest and ability to successfully fill this role, as well as your salary expectations and current notice period. Please note, if you do not provide a covering letter your application will not be considered.
Appointees are subject to a successful DBS check, as contact with young people is likely.
You must have the right to work in the UK to apply.
The Journey to joining Speakers for Schools:
The closing date for this role is Wednesday 31st August at 5:00pm.
Interviews will be taking place as we receive applications so please apply ASAP to avoid disappointment.
Our new team member will start ASAP.
If you have not heard from us two weeks after the interview date, please presume your application has been unsuccessful.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.
We are looking for a Digital Engagement Specialist to support the delivery of Battersea's high-impact email and SMS engagement strategies and growing campaign output by leading on cross-audience digital communication planning and reporting. Leverage campaign and audience insights cross the supporter base to best overall effect, ensuring maximum ROI and supporter lifetime value alongside a best-in-class supporter experience.
Battersea is here for every dog and cat and has been since 1860. We are a leading animal welfare charity and over the last 160 years we’ve grown from one home in London to three rescuing and rehoming centres across the South East. With c500 staff and 1000 volunteers, we have cared for over three million vulnerable animals We also campaign tirelessly to make things better for dogs and cats; sharing our expertise and educating the public and policymakers about responsible pet ownership. Join us and make a difference for every dog and cat.
Our Marketing & Communications Team
Battersea’s Marketing & Communications department is responsible for communicating the breadth of the organisation’s work in an engaging and memorable way. Though our award-winning campaigns, we use our influence to affect change for dogs and cats within and beyond our gates; building Battersea’s reputation on a national and international scale. Our work involves everything from innovative integrated advertising campaigns to rehome our animals, to supporting other departments with their strategic objectives. We also manage Battersea’s online communities, offer brand guidance, deliver innovative digital activity, and manage internal communications, ensuring that staff and volunteers stay informed and engaged. The department’s ultimate goal is to raise awareness of Battersea’s work, so we can be here for more dogs and cats.
Within the Marketing & Commercial department sits the Digital team. Responsible for Battersea’s digital output, our goal is to drive innovation and impact online. We manage Battersea’s website, and lead its digital products, campaigns and advertising – all to increase awareness of Battersea’s work and engage people with the need to support our dogs and cats.
What we can offer you
Our dedicated people mean that we can be here for every dog and cat. Whether you are sharing an office with our dogs or directly caring for our cats, our animals show their appreciation every day. There is no better reward than seeing the difference you make to the lives of our dogs and cats first-hand; although we also provide a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- 28 days of annual leave (plus 8 days paid public holidays) per year
- Generous pension contributions – up to 10% employer contribution
- Free healthcare cash plan, where you can claim for a range of treatment including dental (£100), optical (£100), physiotherapy, chiropody and acupuncture (£325) every year
- Annual interest-free season ticket loans
- Discounted gym memberships and cycle to work schemes
- Life insurance
During the recent Coronavirus restrictions, our animal-facing staff have continued to work on site and our office based staff have been working from home. We are currently piloting a hybrid working model for our office-based staff to split their time between site based and home working. We believe this will support office-based staff to maintain the benefits of home working, while allowing for collaboration and interaction with our animal-facing staff and maintaining a connection to our cause.
As this role is office-based, you’ll be expected to work in our Battersea office for a minimum of 50% of your working week.
So, if you are passionate about dogs, cats and about our work, then we’d like to hear from you.
We are committed to providing equality of opportunity and valuing diversity for all current and prospective staff, volunteers and Trustees. We aim to ensure that this commitment, reinforced by our values, is embedded in our day-to-day working practices and our work together. We would particularly welcome applications from black and minority ethnic and disabled candidates, who are currently under-represented at Battersea.
Closing date: 29th August 2022
Interview date(s): From 1st September 2022
For full details, please download our recruitment pack. To apply, click the button below. All applications must be submitted before the closing date advertised; we reserve the right to close the vacancy early if a high volume of applications is received.
We are seeking to recruit a Digital Inclusion Project Manager to work with our team to facilitate digital access and improve IT skills among older residents, volunteers, and staff.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual to work with Age UK Hammersmith & Fulham (Age UK HF) to develop, manage and deliver the digital inclusion support service for older people, through a team of trained volunteer Digital Champions and staff.
This 5-year project has been generously funded by the Big Lottery Community Fund and aims to tackle loneliness and isolation through digital learning. The project has been operational for 3 years and we are continuing our objective to use digital technologies to empower learners to access information and services, connect with their families, friends, and the community.
- To project manage the Digital Inclusion Project, applying creative thinking to developing, guiding, and promoting a menu of digital skill training and support activities, to meet the needs and requirements of local people, volunteers, and staff.
- To act as a community resource, supporting people to get online, complete online skills training and embed digital activities and learning across the borough.
- Engage with and develop partnerships with organisations who work with older people using an innovative approach to actively drive awareness and support of the Digital Inclusion project within the local community.
- To oversee recruiting and leading a team of volunteers, providing them with advice, training, guidance, and support to enable them to be effective in assisting people to use IT and get online.
- To line manage and oversee the Administrative, Outreach and IT training functions of the Digital team (4 members).
- To ensure project sustainability by identifying and coordinating opportunities / temporary sub projects to increase organizational digital maturity and wider support service provisions (i.e., Tablet loan schemes).
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.
Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager
Time Commitment: Full Time
Based at: MQ Office, London, EC1Y with high levels of remote and flexible working available
Reporting to:Head of Marketing
Salary: £38k - £40k per annum depending on experience
We already know a lot about IQ. We are learning ever more about the value of emotional intelligence or EQ. But our knowledge of Mental Health is way behind where it needs to be, and without research it’s just guesswork. We desperately need to improve our MQ! Through research into Mental Health, we can develop better treatments and preventions so that everyone can have a healthy MQ.
We champion and fund world-class research to transform the lives of everyone affected by a mental health condition. We strive to create a world where mental illness is better understood, diagnosed, treated and, maybe someday, prevented. Research is the first step towards making that a reality.
Job Purpose Summary:
By connecting scientists with supporters, together we strive to understand mental health, improve treatments and prevent mental illness.
As a digital marketeer you will be responsible for implementing MQ’s digital marketing strategy as laid out by the head of marketing. This includes managing adverts across online platforms including Google and Social media channels, website support and management, working with both the UK and US teams and overseeing the implementation of the automated e-mail journeys.
This is an important role that offers the holder an opportunity to make a real difference to the marketing and fundraising team at MQ Mental Health research, ultimately contributing to the furthering of our understanding of mental health.
- Manage email marketing campaigns, including planning, targeting, set-up, testing, execution, reporting and optimization. (Mailchimp)
- Provide insight and recommend methods of more efficient lead capture to maximize efforts related to email list growth
- Ensure compliance with CAN-SPAM, GDPR, and other related regulations while executing email marketing campaigns and collecting data
- Ensure all email campaigns comply with current email best practices, strategies, and industry standards
- Strategically manage channels including SEM, SEO, Display, and Paid Social Media to optimize against and meet defined KPIs
- Develop digital marketing strategies and leverage digital channels to accomplish campaign goals
- Track and report performance metrics to optimize all digital campaigns for campaign success
- Define and manage digital marketing budget and track spend against plan
- Manage website front and back ends by implementing content, creative, and technical updates
- Make website edits as needed to enhance the site’s ability to communicate relevant content and evolve as needed with MQ’s needs
- QA and troubleshoot technical issues with the website to ensure donation forms and other points of data entry are collecting and passing data to connected databases
- Any other tasks as necessary and as agreed with your line manager
The post holder will also
- Contribute to achieving the overall objectives of MQ and participate in the development of its new organisational strategy.
- Provide other support to the marketing and communications team and MQ as required
Closing Date: Monday 19th September at 5pm
Please read the job description attached below in 'application resources' before clicking the apply button and attaching your CV, covering letter and equal opportunities form (optional), it will be sent automatically to us.
MQ is committed to providing equal opportunities for all.
No agencies please.
Summary of Role
Reporting to the Head of Income Generation and Marketing, this newly formed role is responsible for helping develop and execute Muslim Aid’s digital marketing strategy, operational plans, digital campaign activities and website management. The role manages and serves as the main contact for Muslim Aid’s Digital Marketing and online suppliers and has day-to-day management of digital marketing operations budget. The role will work the Income Generation and Marketing team and support other functions including volunteer; fundraising; philanthropy and international programmes teams to maximise online impact.
About the Role
The main responsibilities of this role will be to:
- Develop and execute Muslim Aid’s Digital Marketing Strategy.
- Plan and implement (with partners) integrated Search. Display and Video campaigns on platforms.
- Devise digital media plans for Muslim Aid campaigns. including display and video campaigns.
- Work with the Income Generation & Marketing teams to deliver integrated campaigns and ensure MA’s key campaigns are reflected in our digital channels.
- Analyse and report from Google Analytics and other relevant tools to optimise campaigns.
- Project Manage and provide digital marketing expertise on cross organisational projects as required.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Significant experience of digital marketing to generate income
- Track record of producing content in support of marketing strategy to drive online conversion
- Strong understanding of the major technology-driven changes and trends affecting the online media and advertising industries Strong understanding and experience of performance advertising (Search, Display and Video)
- Strong independent judgement in managing external organisations and internal contacts
- Have demonstrable understanding of Email Marketing, SEO, CMS & CRM
- Sound knowledge of the digital media buying ecosystem (CPC, CPA, CPM, ROI, LTV)
Why you should Apply
If you have the passion to bring much needed relief and hope to the most needy and vulnerable by utilising your Digital Marketing skills, then this is an exciting time to join our Income Generation team and help us continue making a positive difference around the world
Benefits you will enjoy if you work for us:
- 37 days holiday (including Bank Holidays and Privilege days) Pro rata
- Hybrid working
- Employee benefits with Perkbox
- Paid time off for medical appointments
- 2 hours lunch break on Fridays
- Time off in Lieu (TOIL)
We are interviewing on a rolling basis so apply at your earliest convenience. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.
JLGB are looking for a reliable, creative and enthusiastic manager with excellent written and digital marketing skills and a keen interest in leading our dynamic communications team. The chosen candidate will be adept at producing high quality written and visual communications that are targeted to different audiences across numerous channels. You will be a strong communicator with excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise tasks and work calmly under pressure to meet multiple deadlines.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing our small in-house communications team and working alongside our external designers and developers
- Writing articles and promotional material for web, print and social media
- Designing and editing of digital marketing materials and printed literature
- Strategic marketing planning and creating communications schedules in line with the cross-departmental communications strategy
- Creating audio and visual content, including editing photos and videos
- Using analytics to inform marketing strategies
- Assist in other departments across the organisation as required
Knowledge and Skills/Abilities:
- Previous experience in a communications or digital marketing role
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of social media and digital marketing software e.g. Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Highly experienced at writing articles and promotional material for web, print and social media
- Experience creating communications schedules and delivering marketing materials to a deadline
- Excellent organisational skills, creative thinking and strong attention to detail
- Fast learner, able to adapt quickly to new software, systems and processes
- Good IT skills, including Microsoft Office and online databases
- Experience working as a manager
- Experienced at strategic marketing planning
- Ability to create and edit audio and video content
- Experience working in the charity sector
Please note this role may require additional evening and Sunday work.
All roles at JLGB are subject to a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Check, either a current or new application that can be made through JLGB.
What makes JLGB unique?
JLGB is a modern, thriving, innovative and award-winning national youth organisation that is a model of professional youth work for over 125 years. Through a diverse range of experiences and activities JLGB seeks to enrich the lives of young people through its local, regional and national framework. JLGB removes barriers to participation by providing positive activities within a fun, friendly, safe and structured environment, that meet the religious and cultural needs of the Jewish community.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.
We are delighted to be partnering with a well-known social welfare charity to find them a Digital Marketing Manager to lead their team for a 12 month maternity cover. You will manage their marketing and communications channels, including social media, web content and email, managing a team of 4/5.
- Oversee the charity’s digital marketing and communications channels, including social media, email and website content; ensuring they engage key audiences
- Champion Digital Marketing across the organisation, highlighting opportunities and driving the organisation to deliver exceptional Digital Marketing activity
- Work with Digital Transformation teams to envisage their future digital marketing strategy leveraging technology to drive compelling, relevant and sector leading experiences
- Build an effective digital marketing strategy to support the charity’s overall marketing and communications objectives
- Create and implement a proactive, ongoing website editorial plan to ensure content supports the delivery of the marketing and communications strategy, is up to date, relevant, and engaging to key audiences
- Ensure website content fully expresses the charity’s brand and tone of voice
- Oversee email marketing across the organisation to maximise the potential of email as a marketing and supporter engagement channel, putting in place clear business rules and best practice guidance
- Deliver, optimise and evaluate paid social media campaigns in support of marketing, fundraising and campaigning objectives
- Use analytics, user research and other audience insight to optimise digital communications activity, and to feed back into the ongoing development of marketing and communications activity
- Substantial experience within a digital communications, digital marketing or content role
- Previous line management experience
- Track record of producing compelling website content in support of marketing and communications strategies, including significant experience of working within a CMS
- Experience of delivering effective email marketing campaigns, with a strong working knowledge of best practice and understanding of email marketing tools and systems
- Experience of using analytics and user testing to develop and optimise content, user journeys and user experience
- Experience of delivering effective paid social media campaigns
- Solid understanding of SEO
- Demonstrable understanding of effective digital communications and enthusiasm for keeping up to date with the latest tools and technologies
- Excellent copywriting skills, with the ability to tailor content to different audiences
- Excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence a range of internal and external audiences
What's on offer:
This role is offering a salary of £47,000 - £49,000 for this 12 month maternity contract. This role is hybrid with 1-2 days a week in the office.
We are committed to diverse and inclusive recruitment practises that ensure equal opportunity for everyone, regardless of race, sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, age or gender. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and will happily make adjustments to always ensure a fair process.
This role can be fully home working so you can be based anywhere in the UK
We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager who will report to the Head of Marketing to develop and deliver our digital marketing strategy. Building on the foundations of a historic and renowned brand in the UK, the role will further develop Prince’s Trust International’s brand on a global stage. Specifically, the role will work to grow our online footprint and engage and build new audiences. The opportunity will suit a candidate who is passionate about creating engaging and innovative content, drawing inspiration from the young people, delivery partners, and 17 countries that we operate in.
From a technical perspective, the post-holder will be experienced across the digital landscape and be comfortable with running paid digital campaigns, delivering analytical reports, hosting and delivering online events on digital platforms as well as managing and maintaining Prince’s Trust International’s website.
If you are looking for a new and exciting challenge working with an international charity, we would love to hear from you!
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.
The award winning Comms team of this social welfare charity are known for punching above its weight. You will play a key role in leading digital marketing communications activity, helping to develop integrated marketing strategies that align with the organisations strategic goals, grow brand awareness and create engaging audience-led content across all channels, that ensure strong growth and retention of supporters.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to build and expand their digital marketing expertise and gain real depth and breadth across the digital marketing spectrum.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for innovative and persuasive copy and be full of creative, fresh ideas.
Responsible for all digital marketing channels to grow reach, engagement and conversions across organic, paid social and Google Ads etc
Create compelling, high-quality marketing campaigns in support of awareness, income/supporter recruitment and societal change. Includes leading external relationships with agencies.
Responsible for innovative and inspiring content creation for digital channels
Lead on the development of websites and SEO, both in house and with the web agency
Lead on digital analytics, reporting and recommendations
Line-manage, nurture, and develop a small, committed and high-performing team,
Experience of managing and leading digital growth, such as retention and acquisition, working across a range of digital disciplines
e.g. web, mobile, social media, email campaigns, SEO, Paid Ads
Experience of technical management of websites, SEO and content programmes
Experience of paid advertising including creating tracking events on social pixels across all major channels.
Experience of confidently and collaboratively managing a range of internal colleagues and external contacts and stakeholders;
Experience of developing strategies, plans and budgets
Developing effective customer journeys and optimisation of key marketing channels to increase conversion and improve customer experience;
Experience of managing social media channels
Line management experience is desirable
Our aim is to respond to all successful applications within 5 days. If you havent been contacted within 5 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held further but we positively encourage you to apply for any other positions that you may see in the future.
We apologise that we cannot contact everybody in person but thank you in advance for your interest.
Third Solutions encourages applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Third Solutions acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003.
Digital Marketing Manager, joining a National Social Welfare Charity, based in London. Open to remote working, with the ability to attend the West London Office a couple of times a month.
As a Digital Marketing Manager, you will play a key role in leading digital marketing communications activity to develop integrated marketing strategies, grow brand awareness and create engaging audience-led content across all channels. Use your experience to run digital campaigns, manage websites, create engaging content and deliver analytical reports to support teams across the charity with their communications and marketing needs.
- Manage all digital marketing channels to grow reach, engagement and conversions across organic, paid social and Google Ads etc
- Manage compelling, high-quality marketing campaigns in support of awareness, income/supporter recruitment and societal change. Includes leading external relationships with agencies.
- Innovative and inspiring content creation for digital channels
- Lead the development of websites and SEO, both in house and with a web agency
We are looking for you to have experience of:
- Managing and leading digital growth, such as retention and acquisition, working across a range of digital disciplines e.g. web, mobile, social media, email campaigns, SEO, Paid Ads
- Technical management of websites, SEO and content programmes
- Developing marketing strategies, plans and budgets
- Developing effective customer journeys and optimisation of key marketing channels to increase conversion and improve customer experience
- Managing social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube) and developing engaging content
Our vision is for a world where epilepsy is irrelevant and people with epilepsy lead the lives they want to lead. We are the UK’s only charity transforming the lives of people with epilepsy through world leading research, advocacy and care. We put people at the heart of everything that we do.
It is an exciting time to join us as we embark on our strategy to raise £5m for people living with epilepsy by 2025. Epilepsy Society is an ambitious and passionate place to work. We hope you will be inspired by what we do and recognise our potential to do even more.
This is an influential, key role - you will be joining an enthusiastic, high-performing team that likes to work hard, but have fun whilst doing so. With our ambitions to do more and raise more income the team is growing in the coming months and this role is part of that expansion.
The role of a Digital Marketer is to ensure we provide a great supporter experience to any person, company or organisation who donates to the Epilepsy Society and to help the fundraising and marketing teams increase our number of supporters and fundraisers through digital acquisition.
The postholder will be responsible for a range of administrative tasks to support the efficient and effective running of a fundraising and marketing team dealing directly with donors at all levels to ensure they have the best donor experience. We need someone to help us to reach new people online, drive income and build an enhanced online supporter experience.
There is flexibility with the role; you can work from home some of the week, there is generous holiday and training and development opportunities. There is plenty of free on-site car parking, a Café and beautiful grounds to work in and be surrounded by. We have a generous group pension scheme, an employee assistant programme (with confidential helpline with any support you might need).
You’ll need an interest in developing a career in marketing, a constructive ‘can do’ approach and a flexible approach to work. This busy position requires excellent organisational skills and superior interpersonal and written communication skills. Learning and development training opportunities will be provided.
The post-holder should demonstrate our people values of CAIRO (Caring, Accountable, Improving, respectful and Open).
If you have the right skills and experience and are inspired to apply, please do so attaching your CV.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.
We are on the lookout for a fantastic interim Digital Marketing Manager to join a very reputable education client of ours. Great opportunity and moving fast!
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Working closely with the marketing team, external developers and SEO agency you will help with key projects.
- Input to a major new ecommerce build; advising on best practice, ensuring a fantastic user journey, advising on content, design etc.
- Ensure all ecommerce strategies increase AOV, generating more traffic, loyalty and revenue
- Set KPIs and report against those
- Develop a new social media strategy to deliver more engagement and followers. This will require you to review our current social media channels and activity As part of a major rebrand exercise 7 brands will sit under one overarching brand which means a rationalisation of channels whilst maintaining a targeted, tailored approach for different market segments.
- Mentor two team members, helping to hone and develop their skill sets
The ideal candidate will have experience in the following areas:
- Worked in a full mix digital marketing role with exposure to ecommerce ambitions and opportunities
- Excellent stakeholder and agency management skills
- Ideally managed or mentored junior team members and played key strategic roles in digital delivery plans for the organisation
- Excellent project management experience and strong knowledge of social media channels.
This is starting ASAP for 2-3 months and is looking to pay £35,000-45,000 pro rata (freelance day rate option too). Please do apply!
We are committed to diverse and inclusive recruitment practises that ensure equal opportunity for everyone, regardless of race, sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, age or gender. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and will happily make reasonable adjustments to always ensure a fair process.
Established in 1876, a Christian Charity, we are a federation of independent Mothers’ Unions’ with four million members, in 84 countries, all of whom are affiliated to our UK based Charity. In 2026, we will celebrate our 150th anniversary.
This is a critical role that offers the chance to help shape and drive Mothers’ Union’s voice across a range of digital, social and print channels. Working closely with colleagues and members across the UK and at times around the world you will be confident in researching and creating brilliant content that fully brings the impact of our work to life.
Whilst you will be the primary web editor and responsible for SEO and Analytics you will understand digital and print content strategies. You will be similarly confident in producing e-newsletters and using social media to manage campaigns whilst measuring reach and effectiveness. You will also bring excellent video production and editing skills.
You will need to be able to forge strong working relationships within the Fundraising, Communications & Retail team, across the organisation and with members. You will have a creative approach and self-starting ability to be creative with limited resources, whilst regularly evaluating your own performance to build on strengths and identify areas to improve.
This is a 10 months Fixed Term Contract (FTC).
- Manage the website including writing content, regular updates to content and functionality, ensuring search engine marketing is optimised to achieve full potential.
- Collate and disseminate a monthly national newsletter, encouraging contributions from staff and other key stakeholders.
- Manage the social media presence of Mothers’ Union, with the aim of reaching an increasingly broad audience and engaging members and stakeholders through social media.
- Develop and manage the Charity’s social media content calendar.
- Draft press releases for all of the Charity’s activities
- Support the Communications and Campaigns Manager to disseminate press releases and manage media requests.
- Develop printed media to promote campaigns, training events and workshops.
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
- Undertake basic video production and interactive presentations, which may include working with members, staff and external stakeholders.
- Proactively approach members and beneficiaries to collect case studies on the impact of our work, use our internal monitoring systems to identify leads and build a database of case studies that can be used throughout the year.
Skills and Experience
- Managing engaging websites, with a working knowledge of Drupal to effectively manage developers for basic changes and good working knowledge of SEO principles;
- Growing engaged, opted-in audiences on social media channels (especially Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn).
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills and an ability to build strong relationships with a wide range of people.
- Good data analysis skills, with the ability to interpret data and statistics to develop stories and content.
- Computer literate, especially in the use of Microsoft. Technical design skills, from the design features in Word and PowerPoint through to Photoshop, video-editing and design programmes.
- Knowledge of, or a willingness to quickly build, competency in Dotdigital and social media management tools.
- An eye for good design and experience developing and applying a strong brand across a range of channels.
- Experience or knowledge of paid-for digital and social media campaigns.
- Strong belief and enthusiasm for the approach Mother Union has to social justice around the world.
- Exceptional relationship building skills, with the ability to build strong relationships internally and externally.
- A creative approach and self-starting ability to create effective solutions with limited resources.
- Methodical, organised and able to work with attention to detail.
- Ability to work on own initiative and prioritise workload in a small but busy team.
- A team player, who is willing to deliver practically on the ground and be hands-on.
- Regularly evaluates own performance to build on strengths and identify areas to improve.
- The responsibilities in this post may be adapted or changed in line with the needs of Mothers’ Union. Other duties may be developed as a result.
- The responsibilities in this post will require the post holder to work within a team and cross functionally with other teams to achieve the objectives.
- Willingness to work very occasionally at the weekend/overnight stays away from home.
This role will be based at our Head Office in Central London. Mothers’ Union operates a hybrid working model. Staff are required to work an aggregate minimum of 90 days per calendar year (Pro rata for part timers) at our Head Office, Mary Sumner House in Central London. Tuesdays are our anchor days where every staff member is expected to be at the office. The 90 days includes anchor Tuesdays.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position, please apply by sending your CV and a Cover Letter via Charity Jobs, The Cover Letter should clearly outline how your skills match the main responsibilities of the role.
The closing date for applications is 23 August 2022. Due to the number of applications we receive, we may not be able to individually respond to each applicant. If we do not get in touch with you within 4 weeks from the application deadline, then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this position.
Location: Flexible, but must work from London office at least once a week and be available as required for in person meetings with agencies and others.
About the role:
We are recruiting a Marketing and Brand Manager to be responsible for the organisations central marketing function, and lead on brand guardianship and development. The marketing team sits within the external relations division, responsible for the positioning, profile and reputation of Frontline, and for inspiring support for the charity and participation in our programmes. The marketing team leads on building brand awareness and promotion of the organisation’s programmes, fundraising and event
A little bit about you:
This exciting role will suit an experienced marketing and brand specialist, keen to make their mark on a growing and dynamic charity. The successful candidate will demonstrate significant experience in brand management and positioning, as well as executing and evaluating successful marketing and brand strategies.
We have increased the diversity of Frontline’s workforce in the last 12 months, but we need to do more to have greater ethnic minority representation in our senior roles. We know the value ethnic minority voices bring and therefore, we are strongly encouraging applicants from these backgrounds to apply. We are also a disability confident employer and welcome applicants with disabilities. Please let us know how we can make the recruitment process more accessible for you by emailing our People team, the email address is on the link to this job advert.
Please email our People team if you would like us to send you the job pack in a different file format.
We only accept applications through our non-biased recruitment website, Pinpoint.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.
Location: Flexible within England & Wales
Department: News, Campaigns and Public Affairs
Interview date: WC 12th Sep
Citizens Advice offers confidential advice online, over the phone, and in person, for free. Through our national network of charities, we give people the knowledge and the confidence they need to find their way forward – whoever they are, and whatever their problem.
Do you want to work for an organisation that makes a difference, every single day, to people from all walks of life? The people that turn to Citizens Advice need help overcoming an obstacle in their lives – from debt to evictions to trouble at work – and you can be key to them getting the support they need in the quickest, easiest, and most effective way.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Brand and Marketing team, which sits at the heart of Citizens Advice. You’ll be joining a high performing team responsible for engaging key audiences including partners, funders and the general public with our work, using a range of channels including digital, events and print.
The Senior Campaign and Marketing Specialist role will lead on the coordination and delivery of our national consumer awareness campaigns. The role’s focus will be on project managing the campaigns from initiation to delivery and reporting, working with various internal teams and external partners and funders.
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, the role will have a broad range of marketing responsibilities, including developing campaign briefs, writing copy, recommending and planning media and evaluating campaign performance. You’ll work alongside and be supported by the rest of the Brand and Marketing team, including the digital marketing team and the Senior Brand and Marketing Specialist. You’ll manage relationships with our partners and funders and ensure we’re delivering against our campaign objectives.
Who we’re looking for
We’re looking for an exceptional and highly organised campaign marketer with proven experience of developing and delivering timely and effective national marketing campaigns that drive awareness and behaviour change.
We particularly welcome applications from disabled and Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates as BAME and disabled people are currently under-represented throughout Citizens Advice. We are a member of the race equality campaign at Business in the Community, the Prince’s responsible business network and are committed to improving employment opportunities for ethnic minorities across the UK. We also welcome applications from LGB and Trans and non binary candidates.
We have made a positive commitment to employing disabled people and guarantee to interview all disabled candidates who meet the minimum essential criteria for the role as set out in role profiles.
Our commitment to flexible working extends to where we work. As Covid restrictions ease, Citizens Advice are moving towards a permanent mix of office and home based working which will give much more choice to staff, while still maintaining the best of collaborative working.
The National Citizens Advice Operates from offices in England and Wales, with 4 regional offices based in Cardiff, London, Birmingham and Leeds, therefore all successful applicants must be based within England or Wales.
Please be aware that Citizens Advice is not a sponsoring organisation. Therefore the successful applicant must already possess the right to work in the UK or be able to secure the right to work in the UK independently.
Citizens Advice seeks to redeploy staff who are at risk or under notice of redundancy where they satisfactorily demonstrate that they meet the requirements of the role at interview. Candidates who are formally at risk or under notice of redundancy will take priority over other internal candidates for interview. If you have been confirmed as at risk or under notice of redundancy please ensure you indicate this in the at-risk box in your application.
In the event of a high number of applications, we reserve the right to close the application early.
This vacancy closes at 23.59 on the closing date.